Windows 10: how to active the windows in windows 10

Discus and support how to active the windows in windows 10 in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; please telling me sir how to active the windows 10 in my system... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by RajaMaataku, Jul 19, 2019.

1. how to active the windows in windows 10

please telling me sir how to active the windows 10 in my system

:)

RajaMaataku, Jul 19, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 19, 2019
  3. 95Viper Win User
    Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

How long did you wait for activation?
    When I re-installed with a fresh install... it took a few hours to sync and activate.
    However, it did, finally, activate.

95Viper, Jul 19, 2019
  4. P4-630 Win User

how to active the windows in windows 10

DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

Click to expand... Yeah I went to that site, why do I need to buy a key?
    I won't buy a key, stupid.

I'll revert back to windows 7 then.

When I still was on windows 7, about a year ago I added 4GB extra ram which is a total of 8GB now,
    is that causing the problem?

P4-630, Jul 19, 2019
Thema:

how to active the windows in windows 10

1. how to active the windows in windows 10 - Similar Threads - active

2. Windows 10 Pro activation issues

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Pro activation issues: Should we try and figure out whats going with why we cannot get our pro upgrade license key, or should we just say, bump it, and buy pro ouright? The issue is below: Just got off the phone with support, I don't think the lady understood the issue correctly. I own a...
  3. Windows activation errors

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows activation errors: Hello I have some serious problems with activation of windows 10. I upgraded a Windows 7 pc (that I did buy from a store that selling used pc) to Windows 10, and by that upgrade it somehow didn't get activated. So I tried to install a generic win10 key with cmd and deleted...
  4. Can't activate window 10 pro after motherboard and cpu change

Can't activate window 10 pro after motherboard and cpu change: My motherboard and cpu die recently so I decided to do a small upgrade. After installing the new motherboard and cpu, get everything up and running, i got a notification to activate window. I follow the troubleshooter but still unable to activate so I remove the pc and try to...
  5. Activation

Activation: Hi, I reinstall windows 10 pro, windows is not activated, the product ID : 00331-10000-00001-AA906, product key : W269N-WFGWX-YVC9B-4J6C9-T83GX. how can I activate windows please?...
  6. PLEASE HELP NOT ABLE TO ACTIVATE WINDOWS 10 AFTER INSTALLING NEW SSD

PLEASE HELP NOT ABLE TO ACTIVATE WINDOWS 10 AFTER INSTALLING NEW SSD: [ATTACH][ATTACH]I have a genuine copy on windows 10 professional. I decided to upgrade my old hard drive to new SSD.I linked my device to the Microsoft account for activation purposes. After that i Downloaded ISO from Microsoft media creation tool .Then i installed my...
  7. Do I have to activate Windows in order to join the Insider Program???

Do I have to activate Windows in order to join the Insider Program???: I was on the insiders program website to see how to retain my status as an insider, but it says I need to have a licensed copy of Windows 10. Someone told me at one time that you could join the insiders program, even if your copy wasn't activated, which would also get rid of...
  8. non active keys at certain times

in Windows 10 Customization
    non active keys at certain times: I had this problem a long time ago, I thought I solved it but keep coming back after a few days. Certain characters/letters on my laptop keep being really unresponsive or lagged when pressed. I don't believe it to be a keyboard issue, I have CC cleaner, Malwarebytes and...
  9. Windows 10 Activation confusion

Windows 10 Activation confusion: I have a laptop which it used to have Windows 8.1, I reset this laptop but I lost my Windows 8.1 License Key, so, I wanted to install Windows 10, I used the media creation tool to make a usb boot drive, I used it on my laptop and it worked, I did the usual setup for windows...
  10. am having problem activating my windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    am having problem activating my windows 10: pls kindly help me to activate my windows 10[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/am-having-problem-activating-my-windows-10/bab63c2f-500a-4353-a449-a701cc6a0998