Windows 10: How to active Windows 11 Enterprise license, i bought Microsoft 365 E3 package.

Discus and support How to active Windows 11 Enterprise license, i bought Microsoft 365 E3 package. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello,As title, currently i can't active Windows 11 Enterprise license for my company. I signed in by microsoft account office 365 when i installed a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by hoidinh, Feb 24, 2022.

1. hoidinh Win User

How to active Windows 11 Enterprise license, i bought Microsoft 365 E3 package.

Hello,As title, currently i can't active Windows 11 Enterprise license for my company. I signed in by microsoft account office 365 when i installed a new Windows but have an error "Windows isn't activated" ....Error code: 0x8007007B.When i download 365 office is active successfully.In cmd command dsregcmd, my AzureIDJoind status: Yes. Sorry my english not good.Everyone help me.

:)

hoidinh, Feb 24, 2022

2. We have more than 600 users and ofiice 365 E3 license. For "Microsoft 365 business" which type we should take license?

Hi Dhiraj,

Based on your description, I suggest you subscript Microsoft 365 E3 to meet your requirement, as it includes Office 365 E3 and Windows 10 Enterprise E3 license.

For more information, you can refer to the following article:

What is Microsoft 365?

Thanks,

Qing

Qing Tang MSFT, Feb 24, 2022
  3. Microsoft 365 E3 and Windows 10 Licensing Question..

Trying to determine is whether Windows 10 Enterprise E3 subscription-based licensing (which is part of Microsoft 365 Enterprise E3 subscriptions) is supported by VMWare in a Horizon VDI deployment and if so any reference information showing that it
    is supported with any recommendations for technical implementation details.

Appreciate the help

Jeff Garrett (garrettj), Feb 24, 2022
  4. How to active Windows 11 Enterprise license, i bought Microsoft 365 E3 package.

Windows Enterprise E3 not working

Good Evening,

I bought Windows Enterprise E3 (Local Only) subscription directly from Microsoft (Buy services tab in Office 365 Portal). I assigned a license to a user and confirmed it in Azure Portal. However, when I joined Windows 10 Pro machine to Azure AD (signed using
    the same username), I still have "Windows 10 Pro" listed in the system information.

Aravil- [O365], Feb 24, 2022
Thema:

How to active Windows 11 Enterprise license, i bought Microsoft 365 E3 package.

1. How to active Windows 11 Enterprise license, i bought Microsoft 365 E3 package. - Similar Threads - active Enterprise license

2. How to download windows 11 23 H2 for enterprise and activate the OS with Microsoft 365 E3...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to download windows 11 23 H2 for enterprise and activate the OS with Microsoft 365 E3...: Hi Team,We are planning to switch our office machine Operating system from Windows 10 22H2 to Windows 11 23 H2 latest release. We need expert help to get the enterprise edition ISO image and the proper steps to activate the OS with the Microsoft 365 E3 License.We have...
  3. How to download windows 11 23 H2 for enterprise and activate the OS with Microsoft 365 E3...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to download windows 11 23 H2 for enterprise and activate the OS with Microsoft 365 E3...: Hi Team,We are planning to switch our office machine Operating system from Windows 10 22H2 to Windows 11 23 H2 latest release. We need expert help to get the enterprise edition ISO image and the proper steps to activate the OS with the Microsoft 365 E3 License.We have...
  4. Windows 10 Activation via 365 E3 License

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Activation via 365 E3 License: I have a Windows 10 / 11 E3 license assigned in 365 and had Windows Enterprise Eval version installed. Recently I upgraded from eval to Enterprise Standard by downloading the SKUs and applying them. It was running smoothly for a day or so and then started giving me this...
  5. Windows 10 Activation via 365 E3 License

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Activation via 365 E3 License: I have a Windows 10 / 11 E3 license assigned in 365 and had Windows Enterprise Eval version installed. Recently I upgraded from eval to Enterprise Standard by downloading the SKUs and applying them. It was running smoothly for a day or so and then started giving me this...
  6. Windows 10 Activation via 365 E3 License

7. Activating Laptops with Windows 11 Enterprise Using Microsoft 365 E3 License

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activating Laptops with Windows 11 Enterprise Using Microsoft 365 E3 License: Trying to activate Win11 laptops which are AD azure Joined and have Win11 Pro licenses. I am signed into the laptop with a user that has a Microsoft 365 E3 license. Office programs correctly use the "Microsoft 365 E3 license" but the laptops are still using Win11 pro licenses...
  8. Activating Laptops with Windows 11 Enterprise Using Microsoft 365 E3 License

Activating Laptops with Windows 11 Enterprise Using Microsoft 365 E3 License: Trying to activate Win11 laptops which are AD azure Joined and have Win11 Pro licenses. I am signed into the laptop with a user that has a Microsoft 365 E3 license. Office programs correctly use the "Microsoft 365 E3 license" but the laptops are still using Win11 pro licenses...
  9. How to active Windows 11 Enterprise license, i bought Microsoft 365 E3 package.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to active Windows 11 Enterprise license, i bought Microsoft 365 E3 package.: Hello,As title, currently i can't active Windows 11 Enterprise license for my company. I signed in by microsoft account office 365 when i installed a new Windows but have an error "Windows isn't activated" ....Error code: 0x8007007B.When i download 365 office is active...
  10. How to license Windows 10 Enterprise with an E3 license

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to license Windows 10 Enterprise with an E3 license: Hi AllCan anyone tell me how I license Windows 10 Enterprise when I have an E3 license?What ISO do I use for Windows 10? I previously tried to activate Windows 10 by just signing in to my account on the machine but it did not activate. What is the correct procedure?...