Windows 10: How to actually get support?

Discus and support How to actually get support? in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; So after having issues with my old laptop i finally bite tye bullet ans get a new one. its a HP/windows one and instead of setting up a password i... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by melmcallister, Feb 16, 2021.

1. How to actually get support?

So after having issues with my old laptop i finally bite tye bullet ans get a new one.
    its a HP/windows one and instead of setting up a password i have to connect it to my microsoft account and make a pin. This all seems fine and well and works for about a week but now i get a message coming up saying my PIN isnt avaliable and i need to set it. When i click and login to my account i then get a message saying a security email needs to be sent. BUT my security email address athed to the account is one i havent used or had access to in years and obvioulsy every time id been promoted to update my security contact info in the past ive skipped it so i change my security email BUT this apparently takes 30 days to update.
    so now im signed out of my outlook account which doesnt really matter but because my laptop is linked to my accoubt i cant get in to my pc! I really cant wait 30 days for this to sort itself out as im working from home because of the pandemic.

theres no useful post or help on the support page and when i try and call a phone number it just directs me to look for support online.

does anyone know i can actually contact a person for some actual support uk Or of theres anyway i can acess my laptop before the 30 days are uo??

Moved from: Outlook.com / My Account and information / Editmy information

:)

melmcallister, Feb 16, 2021
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Feb 16, 2021
  3. B3 Phenom support

I checked gigabyte's site on my GA-M57 and it didn't say anything about b3 stepping update, but all of the x3 chips are b3 steppings, so just use the x3 support bios if available.

OzzmanFloyd120, Feb 16, 2021
  4. TCanuck42 Win User

How to actually get support?

Building A Computer. Experts Help Please.

THanks for your suggestions. Just exactly how do you actually overclock the cpu. what steps are required?

TCanuck42, Feb 16, 2021
Thema:

How to actually get support?

1. How to actually get support? - Similar Threads - actually support

2. how the hell do we actually get to talk to a support person from microsoft

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how the hell do we actually get to talk to a support person from microsoft: One of the biggest companies in the world and you cant seem to contact a human https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-the-hell-do-we-actually-get-to-talk-to-a/90c88b7f-ac13-43b8-b1e3-89835e498527
  3. how the hell do we actually get to talk to a support person from microsoft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how the hell do we actually get to talk to a support person from microsoft: One of the biggest companies in the world and you cant seem to contact a human https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-the-hell-do-we-actually-get-to-talk-to-a/90c88b7f-ac13-43b8-b1e3-89835e498527
  4. How to contact a actual person at microsoft support?

How to contact a actual person at microsoft support?: My childs age 12 ms/xbox account has been compomised and im trying to recover it, but the recovery method claims i have not provided enough info. the account is a child account on the family account, i was using my the parent account email as recovery, the account is linked...
  5. How to contact a actual person at microsoft support?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How to contact a actual person at microsoft support?: My childs age 12 ms/xbox account has been compomised and im trying to recover it, but the recovery method claims i have not provided enough info. the account is a child account on the family account, i was using my the parent account email as recovery, the account is linked...
  6. How to contact a actual person at microsoft support?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Windows Support Escalation to Someone Who Can Actually Help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Support Escalation to Someone Who Can Actually Help: After a windows update on November 15th my Surface 3 stopped accessing the monitors plugged into my SSK SC200 hub. The system could see them, but nothing appeared on the monitors. The first 'agent' I chatted with did something that allowed me to see my monitors again. But the...
  8. Windows Support Escalation to Someone Who Can Actually Help

Windows Support Escalation to Someone Who Can Actually Help: After a windows update on November 15th my Surface 3 stopped accessing the monitors plugged into my SSK SC200 hub. The system could see them, but nothing appeared on the monitors. The first 'agent' I chatted with did something that allowed me to see my monitors again. But the...
  9. How do I contact an actual Microsoft support employee?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I contact an actual Microsoft support employee?: I bought an Xbox PC Gamepass subscription that HAD been working fine for the first two days. I bought it for Account A, I was signed into Account A when I bought it, I was able to use it on Account A for the first two days. Account A is a separate account to my main Microsoft...
  10. How do I contact an actual Microsoft support employee?

How do I contact an actual Microsoft support employee?: I bought an Xbox PC Gamepass subscription that HAD been working fine for the first two days. I bought it for Account A, I was signed into Account A when I bought it, I was able to use it on Account A for the first two days. Account A is a separate account to my main Microsoft...