Windows 10: How to add a Calendar to my Taskbar?

Discus and support How to add a Calendar to my Taskbar? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I add a Calendar Icon to My Taskbar?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by gumboman1, May 12, 2021.

1. gumboman1 Win User

How to add a Calendar to my Taskbar?

How do I add a Calendar Icon to My Taskbar?

:)

gumboman1, May 12, 2021

2. Windows Taskbar Calendar not Working

Hi,

It's really odd for an update/s to cause an issue to a computer since they were made to enhance the performance of its system and to fix the bugs/glitches. Let just say that a conflict on your system files are the one that causing the issue from the last
    update. Let's see if turning on and off the the clock in the system icon menu will make a difference. Follow these steps to do so:

• Right click on the Taskbar, then choose Taskbar settings.
    • Scroll down to Notification area, then click on Turn system icons on or off.
    • Toggle the Clock icon off, then close the Settings menu.
    • Repeat steps #1-#3 to toggle on the Clock icon on.

Once done, check if you'll be able to pull up the Calendar on the taskbar.

We're looking forward to your feedback.

Carlos Tin, May 12, 2021
  3. how to retreive my calendar on windsow 10 taskbar

Hi Colleen,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

Calendar might go missing from the taskbar if it is been unpin.

I suggest you to perform the below steps and check if it helps.

1. Type Calendar in search box next to Start Menu.

2. Then right click on the application icon and click on Pin to Taskbar.

Get back to us if you need any further assistance on Windows related issues and we will be glad to help.

Anju Thekkethil, May 12, 2021
  4. Yaqub K Win User

System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, May 12, 2021
Thema:

1. How to add a Calendar to my Taskbar? - Similar Threads - add Calendar Taskbar

2. How to add the Vietnamese lunar calendar to the calendar in the Windows 10 taskbar?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to add the Vietnamese lunar calendar to the calendar in the Windows 10 taskbar?: Hi everybody! My name is Khue. I want to know how to display a digital lunar calendar like a lunisolar calendar on the taskbar, because according to my research, the lunar calendar is only displayed in the Chinese language. I have one more wish: I want to bring the default...
  3. How to add the Vietnamese lunar calendar to the calendar in the Windows 10 taskbar?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to add the Vietnamese lunar calendar to the calendar in the Windows 10 taskbar?: Hi everybody! My name is Khue. I want to know how to display a digital lunar calendar like a lunisolar calendar on the taskbar, because according to my research, the lunar calendar is only displayed in the Chinese language. I have one more wish: I want to bring the default...
  4. How to add the Vietnamese lunar calendar to the calendar in the Windows 10 taskbar?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. How do I see my calendar events in the taskbar calendar?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I see my calendar events in the taskbar calendar?: Is there a way to enable events or do I have to open the entire calendar app every time? I just bought a new windows 11 laptop and was using windows 10 before this which let me see and add more events through the taskbar....
  6. How do I see my calendar events in the taskbar calendar?

How do I see my calendar events in the taskbar calendar?: Is there a way to enable events or do I have to open the entire calendar app every time? I just bought a new windows 11 laptop and was using windows 10 before this which let me see and add more events through the taskbar....
  7. Optional function to add week numbers in calendar taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Optional function to add week numbers in calendar taskbar: Hi here on the forum!Some users don’t use email or Outlook. And when you want to know what week number this week is. It would be nice to have the same option as in Outlook to add the week numbers before each week. So we don’t need to search for it. Who is in for this?...
  8. Optional function to add week numbers in calendar taskbar

Optional function to add week numbers in calendar taskbar: Hi here on the forum!Some users don’t use email or Outlook. And when you want to know what week number this week is. It would be nice to have the same option as in Outlook to add the week numbers before each week. So we don’t need to search for it. Who is in for this?...
  9. How to add Nextcloud shared calendar to Windows Calendar client?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to add Nextcloud shared calendar to Windows Calendar client?: Hi there, in our organization we are using a common calendar, shared from a Nextcloud instance. The link is usable right away in Apple's iCal, and only asks for a login/password pair the one from Nextcloud. That's the expected behavior.However in Windows Calendar, I can't see...
  10. How to add Nextcloud shared calendar to Windows Calendar client?

How to add Nextcloud shared calendar to Windows Calendar client?: Hi there, in our organization we are using a common calendar, shared from a Nextcloud instance. The link is usable right away in Apple's iCal, and only asks for a login/password pair the one from Nextcloud. That's the expected behavior.However in Windows Calendar, I can't see...