Windows 10: How to add a language to all users.

Discus and support How to add a language to all users. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi this is Mohammed and I am a student but working as an IT. I have found that whenever I install a language only I can use it, I needed to install... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Moha-, Mar 7, 2019.

1. Moha- Win User

How to add a language to all users.

Hi this is Mohammed and I am a student but working as an IT. I have found that whenever I install a language only I can use it, I needed to install several languages on a lab in my school but it didn't show to the other users.

So the question now how can I install it once and make it useable to all users.

Thank you.

:)

Moha-, Mar 7, 2019

2. User Interface Language

Hi Bogdan,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience caused to you. I will be glad to assist you with your issue.

Follow the steps below and check if it helps:

• Click on the Notification Center from system tray and select
            All settings.

• Next select Time and Language.

• Select Region and language.

• Next click on Add language.

• Select English language from the list and click
            ok.
    Also kindly let us know what is showing under your
    Country and language
    in the Region and language page (step 3)?

Hope the above information was helpful. If you need further assistance, please do let us know and we would be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Mar 7, 2019
  3. Kreij Win User
    Current active users that are friends

The other reason I suggested this is that users can add characters to their username that are not alphanumeric (e.g. user*). This confuses things somewhat when looking at the list.

Kreij, Mar 7, 2019
  4. How to add a language to all users.

Language

Hi Sassy,

To remove the Croatian language in Windows 10, we suggest that you follow these steps:

• Open the Settings app, select Time & Language, and click
      Region & Language
    • Under Add a language, select English, and click
      Set as default
    • Select the Croatian language and click Remove.
    • Close the Settings app, restart the computer, and check if the issue persists.

Let us know if the steps provided worked for you.

Genevieve Cri, Mar 7, 2019
Thema:

How to add a language to all users.

1. How to add a language to all users. - Similar Threads - add language users

2. Set PowerShell language mode to Constrained Language mode for all user

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Set PowerShell language mode to Constrained Language mode for all user: Hi,Is there a way to set Constraint Language mode as default on Powershell for all user laptops? I'm trying to find a way to do it through Intune but not able to find any policy for this restriction.Thanks & best regards,Lon Lee...
  3. Set PowerShell language mode to Constrained Language mode for all user

in Windows 10 Customization
    Set PowerShell language mode to Constrained Language mode for all user: Hi,Is there a way to set Constraint Language mode as default on Powershell for all user laptops? I'm trying to find a way to do it through Intune but not able to find any policy for this restriction.Thanks & best regards,Lon Lee...
  4. Set PowerShell language mode to Constrained Language mode for all user

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. [SOLVED] How can I change default language for all users, not only for logged-in user?

[SOLVED] How can I change default language for all users, not only for logged-in user?: Hi,Looks like newer versions of Windows 10 have some kind of parsonalization on steroids, because even if I install new language and dusing installation SELECT "Set this langiage as my dafault system language"....this only sets language for LOGGED IN user.When new user is...
  6. How can I change default language for all users, not only for logged-in user?

How can I change default language for all users, not only for logged-in user?: Hi,Looks like newer versions of Windows 10 have some kind of parsonalization on steroids, because even if I install new language and dusing installation SELECT "Set this langiage as my dafault system language"....this only sets language for LOGGED IN user.When new user is...
  7. Add Spanish Language

Add Spanish Language: Hello, my job is to translate English documents into Spanish, but I had to get a new laptop and I can't figure out how to type in Spanish now. Thank you.[Original Title: Spanish language]...
  8. Why not add a DIY keyboard layout and input methord for user of all languages?

in Cortana
    Why not add a DIY keyboard layout and input methord for user of all languages?: Average English speakers never understand why people need a input method sometimes. People write in a non-latin alphabet system like Russian or Korean, or in a non-English Latin alphabet system like Germany or French adjust the keyboard layout slightly when they type. When...
  9. add display language

in Windows 10 Support
    add display language: I have previously successfully added Russian to English as display languages. I now want to add Arabic but the same instructions I used to add Russian, direct me to steps that don't exist, i.e. go to settings or control panel, then time and language which is not an option...
  10. how do I add a language?

how do I add a language?: how do I add a language? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-add-a-language/ba3c4872-2693-4b92-9ab4-f68a5688b9bf