Windows 10: How to add a language to all users.

Discus and support How to add a language to all users. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi this is Mohammed and I am a student but working as an IT. I have found that whenever I install a language only I can use it, I needed to install... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Moha-, Mar 7, 2019.

1. Moha- Win User

How to add a language to all users.

Hi this is Mohammed and I am a student but working as an IT. I have found that whenever I install a language only I can use it, I needed to install several languages on a lab in my school but it didn't show to the other users.

So the question now how can I install it once and make it useable to all users.

Thank you.

:)

Moha-, Mar 7, 2019

2. User Interface Language

Hi Bogdan,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience caused to you. I will be glad to assist you with your issue.

Follow the steps below and check if it helps:

• Click on the Notification Center from system tray and select
            All settings.

• Next select Time and Language.

• Select Region and language.

• Next click on Add language.

• Select English language from the list and click
            ok.
    Also kindly let us know what is showing under your
    Country and language
    in the Region and language page (step 3)?

Hope the above information was helpful. If you need further assistance, please do let us know and we would be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Mar 7, 2019
  3. Kreij Win User
    Current active users that are friends

The other reason I suggested this is that users can add characters to their username that are not alphanumeric (e.g. user*). This confuses things somewhat when looking at the list.

Kreij, Mar 7, 2019
  4. How to add a language to all users.

Language

Hi Sassy,

To remove the Croatian language in Windows 10, we suggest that you follow these steps:

• Open the Settings app, select Time & Language, and click
      Region & Language
    • Under Add a language, select English, and click
      Set as default
    • Select the Croatian language and click Remove.
    • Close the Settings app, restart the computer, and check if the issue persists.

Let us know if the steps provided worked for you.

Genevieve Cri, Mar 7, 2019
Thema:

How to add a language to all users.

1. How to add a language to all users. - Similar Threads - add language users

2. How to add or update the font package for a specific language in Win10?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to add or update the font package for a specific language in Win10?: I bought my Surface Pro in U.S., it should be an American version. I prefer to use English as the system and software language, but I'm Chinese, stay in China for most of my time, and browse Chinese website a lot. Then I found that in many Chinese websites there are many...
  3. Add a new language to Windows

Add a new language to Windows: Hi all, I'm using Microsoft Keyboard Layout Creator 1.4 and I'm trying to create a keyboard for my language, the Venetan (spoken in the Veneto region of Italy). Unfortunately I have no way to choose the language Venetan because it does not exist, and choosing the Italian and...
  4. add new language

add new language: Hello i'm bilingual and i would like to add a new language to my keyboard not only English it is possible ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/add-new-language/ef988f1f-8461-4a3d-89de-de3734b81d33
  5. How to: Add AzureAD user as local admin

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    How to: Add AzureAD user as local admin: After joining a computer to AzureAD you will login with a user and will be automatically added as a local admin. The trouble is when logging with other users. These users will automatically set as users to the computer. From the Computer Management Console there is no way to...
  6. How to add another user to my PC?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How to add another user to my PC?: Hi Roomies, I'm using Win 10 Pro and I'm trying to add another user to my laptop with a local account and I'm getting this error once I click add user. [img] Thank you 23590
  7. How to Unlock "Users\All Users\Documents folder

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How to Unlock "Users\All Users\Documents folder: The general method to change ownership is not working Please suggest some other method 55163
  8. How to add Switch Users option

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    How to add Switch Users option: Please, I am aware of many other ways. I am looking for this particular option. [img] 48065
  9. Windows 10 adds keyboard language as System Language

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 adds keyboard language as System Language: Hello, I have this issue... the system language is set to French, the region is set to France. The Keyboard layout is german (i have a german keyboard). The German language is automatically added to the Language Bar. [img] [img] [img] [img] [img] Thank you 65361
  10. How To Add Column To All Subfolders in Explorer

in Windows 10 Support
    How To Add Column To All Subfolders in Explorer: I have a folder for all my mp3's, flac files. Tons of subfolders. Each one defaults to basic columns, Artist, Album, Title, etc. But I always want to see the type and the bit rate. How do I set this in Explorer for a folder and it's current and future subfolders? Thanks,...