Windows 10: How to add a logo in OOBE Windows 8, 10?

Discus and support How to add a logo in OOBE Windows 8, 10? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Good day! Help me figure it out. I want to install the logo in oobe, but I just can’t understand where and how to edit or add new data so that the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Ruslan, Nov 22, 2019.

1. Ruslan Win User

How to add a logo in OOBE Windows 8, 10?

Good day!

Help me figure it out. I want to install the logo in oobe, but I just can’t understand where and how to edit or add new data so that the logo appears.

Thanks!

How to add a logo in OOBE Windows 8, 10? [​IMG]

:)

Ruslan, Nov 22, 2019
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Nov 22, 2019
  3. hellrazor Win User
    Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Nov 22, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 22, 2019
Thema:

1. How to add a logo in OOBE Windows 8, 10? - Similar Threads - add logo OOBE

2. Need to add company logo in windows search

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need to add company logo in windows search: Need to add company logo in windows search https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-to-add-company-logo-in-windows-search/495588f4-995d-4f97-a0fb-d1c8125e58fb
  3. Need to add company logo in windows search

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need to add company logo in windows search: Need to add company logo in windows search https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-to-add-company-logo-in-windows-search/495588f4-995d-4f97-a0fb-d1c8125e58fb
  4. Windows 10 Home OOBE

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Home OOBE: I have a Dell Inspiron 5567 and it was running Windows 10 Business through a Microsoft 365 tenant. Looking back now, I don’t know why I fancied rebuilding it, but I made a Windows 10 bootable USB and reset my Laptop. Problem I’ve got is that the motherboard license on this...
  5. Windows 10 Home OOBE

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Home OOBE: I have a Dell Inspiron 5567 and it was running Windows 10 Business through a Microsoft 365 tenant. Looking back now, I don’t know why I fancied rebuilding it, but I made a Windows 10 bootable USB and reset my Laptop. Problem I’ve got is that the motherboard license on this...
  6. Windows 10 OOBE on startup

Windows 10 OOBE on startup: Ok so when i restart i keep getting oobe i already did the oobe so what's wrong https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-oobe-on-startup/ce662a2f-0313-4f0f-addb-7427dcedb559
  7. How to add a logo in OOBE Windows 8, 10?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to add a logo in OOBE Windows 8, 10?: Good day! Help me figure it out. I want to install the logo in oobe, but I just can’t understand where and how to edit or add new data so that the logo appears. Thanks! [img] 144958
  8. Windows 10 oobe error

Windows 10 oobe error: Hello, i have an HP pc which i upgraded to window 10 using the mediacreation tool and used the "upgrade this pc" option. It all worked fine, was using it for about 2 months, but due to slow performance i thought i should reset. I did so with the "clean drives" option... It...
  9. Windows 10 Home & OOBE

Windows 10 Home & OOBE: Hello... I'm trying to reinstall Windows 10 Home on my Dell Dimension E521 (4GB RAM/AMD Sempron 3400+ (1.80GHz) processor); at the point where it asks me to select the region, it gives me a 1-word message - OOBEREGION. I have tried clicking Try Again many times and then...
  10. Easy Guide: How to Add a Contact to Skype 8 or Skype for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Easy Guide: How to Add a Contact to Skype 8 or Skype for Windows 10: You can add a contact just like in previous versions of Skype. This guide shows you how. Easy Guides are intended to make it easy for users to follow instructions regarding basic tasks in Windows 10 or apps in Windows. Guides are a single info-graphic that you can follow...