Windows 10: How to add a network service on network? Adding IP and Port to open a port on network.

Discus and support How to add a network service on network? Adding IP and Port to open a port on network. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Like in Windows 7, there was an option of Network Map where we could see the network map and set services in the Gateway. But there's no such option in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/AayushBoliya, Mar 25, 2021.

1. How to add a network service on network? Adding IP and Port to open a port on network.

Like in Windows 7, there was an option of Network Map where we could see the network map and set services in the Gateway. But there's no such option in windows 10.

submitted by /u/AayushBoliya
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/AayushBoliya, Mar 25, 2021

2. Network Services Started Using Port 80

After upgrading to Windows 10 I noticed my web server stop running. After doing a port check I came to notice that the Network Services started using port 80. I rather not have to switch my web server 's from port 80 because I have a few sites setup in a
    vhost and I rather not have to reconfigure all of them.

I would like to have the network services which include:

• Cryptographic Services
    • DNS Client
    • Network Location Awareness
    • Workstation

I already attemted to switch the port and my server loads but none of vhost domain did. Anyway to prevent them from using port 80. I am getting desperate.

RamonOHenry, Mar 25, 2021
  3. Mobos with two network ports

you can bond them together to make them act as one which improves effeciency through load balancing and fault tolerance.

or you can connect to two different networks (use one as a firewall or a bridge) in which you would have to route packets to that ip. i believe in windows the cmd is ROUTE ADD but you would have to check on that.

Easy Rhino, Mar 25, 2021
  4. qubit Win User

How to add a network service on network? Adding IP and Port to open a port on network.

Mobos with two network ports

This is interesting, I dunno if this thread belongs in the mobo section or the network section, because it covers both. Anyway, the mobo section won, lol.

For years I've had mobos with two network ports, but I've only ever needed one. I can't really think of a use for two either, except maybe as a switch or server running two different networks.

Anyone use the dual ports and can describe a proper use for them?

qubit, Mar 25, 2021
Thema:

How to add a network service on network? Adding IP and Port to open a port on network.

1. How to add a network service on network? Adding IP and Port to open a port on network. - Similar Threads - add network service

2. ETHERNET PORT AND NETWORK

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ETHERNET PORT AND NETWORK: Hi I bought from the market USB Ethernet Adapter Version QTS1081B no 9700 and it has CD for driver installationhence may laptop has no CD drive so where can i download applicable driver from?...
  3. ETHERNET PORT AND NETWORK

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ETHERNET PORT AND NETWORK: Hi I bought from the market USB Ethernet Adapter Version QTS1081B no 9700 and it has CD for driver installationhence may laptop has no CD drive so where can i download applicable driver from?...
  4. ETHERNET PORT AND NETWORK

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. How to open port 4448 in the network service or firewall software?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to open port 4448 in the network service or firewall software?: Hello everyone,Please help me to find port 4448 in the firewall.I have windows 10 system and to an application called 'Bulk Data Application' by USGS I need to open port 4448 from the network service or firewall software. But I am unable to find this port setting please guide...
  6. How to open port 4448 in the network service or firewall software?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to open port 4448 in the network service or firewall software?: Hello everyone,Please help me to find port 4448 in the firewall.I have windows 10 system and to an application called 'Bulk Data Application' by USGS I need to open port 4448 from the network service or firewall software. But I am unable to find this port setting please guide...
  7. How to open port 4448 in the network service or firewall software?

8. Adding/unblocking a port/network

Adding/unblocking a port/network: Hi, I have been trying to connect to a server via an ftp client, which I have been doing regularly but suddenly it says it can't establish the connection. The suggestion from the provider was to unblock Port 21 from the firewall. Can I get some guidance on how this can be...
  9. Network and Sharing Port Forwarding

Network and Sharing Port Forwarding: I used to be able to port forward by going into file explorer, network, under network infrastructure, my modem/router, then right click and say properties then setting and I could create TCP and UDP protocols or whatever it is. But now when I click on settings, a box that...
  10. Using a Greennet switch to add ports to a business network

Using a Greennet switch to add ports to a business network: Note: My computer specs are not applicable to this specific problem. If needed, I can probably obtain the general stats for the desktops connected to this network Monday. I'm in the process of refreshing my skills after many years and networking classes are 20 years ago....