Windows 10: how to add a new chapter after a previous chapter with endnotes?

Discus and support how to add a new chapter after a previous chapter with endnotes? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; In my class, 10 children have written 10 individual stories wherein each story (or chapter) has its own specific endnotes. HOW do I join the stories... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JaneHyden, Jun 3, 2019.

1. JaneHyden Win User

how to add a new chapter after a previous chapter with endnotes?

In my class, 10 children have written 10 individual stories wherein each story (or chapter) has its own specific endnotes.

HOW do I join the stories into one single book but leave the endnotes at the end of each story? Thank you, Jane

:)

JaneHyden, Jun 3, 2019
  2. BlackDrop Win User

Chapter Problems

This problem is start before 2 days when I chapter using Windows 10 mobile camera application I took some photo but when I go to camera roll to see them I can't found them which mean baby they are not saved or they have been deleted automatically how did
    that happened and why I don't know I just know that I can't found them but I am sure that I chapter in the right way because after I chapter I see the photo but when I search on album I didn't found it and some photo the phone give me message that the photo
    is removed or renamed but I can't find the photo so how can I removed or rename it is that just mean I loss that photos now and I can't get them back

BlackDrop, Jun 3, 2019
  3. Peter_662 Win User
    chapters out of order when downloading audiobooks

I have a windows 8 phone and regularly dowload mp3 audiobooks from overdrive at the public library. The last few I have gotten have not synced properly to my phone as when I transfer from my computer to my phone, the chapters are out of order. This did
    not happen before. Does anyone know what the problem is or how to put the chapters in order once they are on my phone?

Peter_662, Jun 3, 2019
  4. how to add a new chapter after a previous chapter with endnotes?

CCNA Chapter 6

Hi everyone.

I'm currently studying for IT Support, and I've been nailing all of my tests so far with a 80%+ success rate, with the exception of Chapter 6 which is essentially subnetting & IPv6.

Despite putting extra effort & spending serveral evenings re-reading chapter 6, I only managed to get 60%. I've heard from my circle of hardware enthusiasts/IT Supporters that Chapter 6 is probably the hardest in the introductory course. I really want to nail this test properly.

Do you know any educational website teaching subnetting? It's mostly questions on:

• IP Address
    • x.x.x.x /24, calculating the /24 properly, I just can't make any sense of it.
    • Being able to tell how many hosts that are available based on something like 255.255.255.224

If this is the wrong subforum, please do tell me *Smile how to add a new chapter after a previous chapter with endnotes? :)
    Now, if you have any rule of thumbs with subnets, the /24 etc., I would greatly appreciate any information.

CheezusCrust, Jun 3, 2019
Thema:

how to add a new chapter after a previous chapter with endnotes?

1. how to add a new chapter after a previous chapter with endnotes? - Similar Threads - add chapter previous

2. Cortana's Windows chapter ends later this year

in Windows 10 News
    Cortana's Windows chapter ends later this year: Microsoft announced this week that it will end support for Cortana in Windows later in 2023. The terminus affects the Cortana application for Windows, which Microsoft plans to retire in "late 2023". Windows users who have the Cortana application installed on their devices...
  3. INSANE stuttering in Fortnite Chapter 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    INSANE stuttering in Fortnite Chapter 4: I am getting stuttering issues on amd rx 6600 and i310100f latest windows and graphic drivers https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/insane-stuttering-in-fortnite-chapter-4/74c77f66-9e9f-4c93-8cc7-4535de5c9654
  4. INSANE stuttering in Fortnite Chapter 4

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    INSANE stuttering in Fortnite Chapter 4: I am getting stuttering issues on amd rx 6600 and i310100f latest windows and graphic drivers https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/insane-stuttering-in-fortnite-chapter-4/74c77f66-9e9f-4c93-8cc7-4535de5c9654
  5. INSANE stuttering in Fortnite Chapter 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    INSANE stuttering in Fortnite Chapter 4: On Black Friday, I bought a new laptop and played some Fortnite on it I returned it because I found a better one on sale and at the time Chapter 3 Season 4 was the latest update and the game ran well on that laptop. On my new one however, the new chapter is running horribly,...
  6. INSANE stuttering in Fortnite Chapter 4

INSANE stuttering in Fortnite Chapter 4: On Black Friday, I bought a new laptop and played some Fortnite on it I returned it because I found a better one on sale and at the time Chapter 3 Season 4 was the latest update and the game ran well on that laptop. On my new one however, the new chapter is running horribly,...
  7. Bsod redux - a new chapter - page fault in non paged area

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bsod redux - a new chapter - page fault in non paged area: Last time you guys were wonderful and really helped me fix the problem. It was a mix of the control center of eluktronics and the nvidia driver (doing a fresh install in a particular order helped fix the issue) This time I'm back. I kept getting BSODs when I was transferring...
  8. Convertxtodvd 7 title chapter problem

Convertxtodvd 7 title chapter problem: [img] I have added several video tracks and merged them as Title 1 Then I added some more tracks and merged them as Title 2 I renamed Titles 1 & 2 I choose VSO glossy with 10 items per page, but when I select Simulation and click on one of the Titles it goes straight to...
  9. Windows 10: The next chapter - 21st Jan Live event Discussion

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10: The next chapter - 21st Jan Live event Discussion: We’re getting close to our Windows 10 media briefing next week and as promised – I’ve got the details for you on where to watch the live webcast. The live webcast will start once the event starts at 9am (Pacific) on January 21st 2015 and you’ll be able to watch it here:...
  10. The next chapter of Office 2016 on Windows

in Windows 10 News
    The next chapter of Office 2016 on Windows: Yesterday’s unveil of Windows 10 showcased a new generation of experiences that will empower people and organizations to achieve more. In partnership with Windows 10, the Office team is bringing a fantastic new set of Office experiences to this platform, furthering our...