Windows 10: How to add a PayPal Account in Microsoft Store without Debit or Credit Card

Discus and support How to add a PayPal Account in Microsoft Store without Debit or Credit Card in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; First of all i don't have a Debit Card or Credit Card and i just want to pay on PayPal Wallet like i'm Buying Minecraft Windows 10 Edition that's all... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Silverio JosePascual, Nov 13, 2020.

1. How to add a PayPal Account in Microsoft Store without Debit or Credit Card

First of all i don't have a Debit Card or Credit Card and i just want to pay on PayPal Wallet like i'm Buying Minecraft Windows 10 Edition that's all

:)

Silverio JosePascual, Nov 13, 2020
  2. Tracy Lfs Win User

Paypal Method Needs Credit Card

Hi,

I wanted to add a purchase method for my account so I used the Paypal method. After choosing this option, I am directed to a page where I have to add debit/credit card information to my Paypal account. However, my current debit card isn't affiliated with
    Mastercard, Visa, American Express or Discover. I have no credit card, but I do have money in my Paypal account from my freelance work. Since my Paypal account isn't empty, I don't think this is necessary. Is it possible to change this option to make it easier
    for us people who have no credit cards but have Paypal accounts with funds?

Tracy Lfs, Nov 13, 2020
  3. PayPal & Microsoft store

What's the point of having PayPal as an option, if you still need a credit/debit card? I have $200 on my paypal but it won't let me use my paypal "wallet" to buy a game on MS store. Seems sort of redundant. lol

randymaahs, Nov 13, 2020
  4. How to add a PayPal Account in Microsoft Store without Debit or Credit Card

I have Rupay debit card so any other way to buy apps from store ??

Hi,

We know that you want to use your debit card to purchase Halo Spartan Assault. However,
    you can manage your Xbox Live payment options online by:

• Credit cards
    • Prepaid credit cards
    • Debit cards (not available in all regions)
    • PayPal accounts (not available in all regions)
    • Direct debit (Germany only)

We'll keep an eye on your response.

Jomari Arc, Nov 13, 2020
Thema:

How to add a PayPal Account in Microsoft Store without Debit or Credit Card

1. How to add a PayPal Account in Microsoft Store without Debit or Credit Card - Similar Threads - add PayPal Account

2. PAYMENT OPTION - ADD CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PAYMENT OPTION - ADD CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD: I can't add a payment method with BCA Bank Central Asia debit card, the issue I'm facing is with the cardholder name. I'm from Indonesia, please help me...
  3. PAYMENT OPTION - ADD CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PAYMENT OPTION - ADD CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD: I can't add a payment method with BCA Bank Central Asia debit card, the issue I'm facing is with the cardholder name. I'm from Indonesia, please help me...
  4. Credit/Debit card info being rejected by Microsoft

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Credit/Debit card info being rejected by Microsoft: MS has my very old credit/debit card info. I do use those cards any longer. I tried to input new cards info, but MS says info is wrong. What can I do?...
  5. Credit/Debit card info being rejected by Microsoft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Credit/Debit card info being rejected by Microsoft: MS has my very old credit/debit card info. I do use those cards any longer. I tried to input new cards info, but MS says info is wrong. What can I do?...
  6. Credit/Debit card info being rejected by Microsoft

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Credit card/ Debit card

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Credit card/ Debit card: How do I use a Visa gift card on microscoft, it keeps saying my information is wrong https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/credit-card-debit-card/6170f16b-5c0d-45c2-9919-47defca1a6fc
  8. Unable to add credit card in Microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to add credit card in Microsoft store: I am trying to buy minecraft from microsoft store and there are only 2 options to choose from, either credit/debit card , or gift card which i cant but apparently in india i entered all details correctly , but when i hit save , it says the details doesnt match with the card...
  9. Acceptance of Indian Debit or Credit cards?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Acceptance of Indian Debit or Credit cards?: Will microsoft allows Indian Debit Cards to buy such products in Microsoft Store? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/acceptance-of-indian-debit-or-credit-cards/12b3ef28-302b-4f5a-a98f-5aa32ce452a2
  10. How to Link Credit card or Debit card to Microsoft account.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How to Link Credit card or Debit card to Microsoft account.: Hello! I live in Kyrgyzstan and I wanted to add a card to my account to make a purchase from the store, however it does not accept it and tells me that I put the wrong address in even though it is my actual address that my card tied to....