Windows 10: How to add a program

Discus and support How to add a program in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I'm trying to install a ms fsx and the system won.t read disk 1....?????... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Juan GonzalezFO, Jun 24, 2019.

1. How to add a program

I'm trying to install a ms fsx and the system won.t read disk 1....?????

:)

Juan GonzalezFO, Jun 24, 2019

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Jun 24, 2019
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jun 24, 2019
  4. How to add a program

EVGA GTX 2xx series Reinbursement Service

XFX started it and Evga is doing the same. Evga is starting its own reinbursement program for those who bought the Evga 2xx series when they first came out. All you have to do is follow a few steps.

• Must be a new purchase from an authorized EVGA reseller. Step-ups do not qualify.
    • You have 14 days to register and upload a qualified invoice to claim your EVGA Bucks.
    • Only customers who purhased the EVGA GTX 280 or GTX 260 at the full Manufactured Suggested Reatil Price (MSRP) will qualify for the Reimbursement Program.
    • If between June 16th and July 7th you purchased an:
    • EVGA GTX 260 you will receive $75.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $60.00 Cash Back
    • EVGA GTX 280 you will receive $150.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $125.00 Cash Back
    The only thing this doesn't cover is the Step-up program. I'm fine with that because I got the price cut anyway. I just hope to get the card by this weekend if not early next week. I have a itch to bench. *Rockout :rockout:

Source: EVGA

Cold Storm, Jun 24, 2019
Thema:

How to add a program

1. How to add a program - Similar Threads - add program

2. Follow-up: ADD a program to the Notification icon area.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Follow-up: ADD a program to the Notification icon area.: Hi, I know this was asked and the reply suggested that this is not possible. I was looking for an answer to this same question. I will tell you why so you can provide other possible ways of accomplishing this. I like Windows 7 - Show Desktop icon that also minimized all...
  3. How to Add a Program to "Open With"-Menu in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to Add a Program to "Open With"-Menu in Windows 10: If I right-click on a file in the explorer windows, I get an menu including the "Open with"-option. Some standard programs are listed there. If i click "Choose another app", I will find the one I need. However, the Open With menu doesn't remember it for the future - I always...
  4. How to Add a Portable Program to "Open With" in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to Add a Portable Program to "Open With" in Windows 10: I have a downloaded program in my Downloads folder, a "portable" app. It's availabe in Open With, if i click "Choose another app". However, the Open With menu doesn't remember it for the future-- i always have to go to "Choose another app". How can i add it to the Open...
  5. Uninstalling a program that is not in add/remove programs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Uninstalling a program that is not in add/remove programs: I bought a new ext HDD. I installed the included WD Discovery app. I was having trouble with the software, so I uninstalled. However, it somehow did an update at the same time. The app thinks it is installed on my computer, but add/remove says it is not. If I download the...
  6. Uninstalling a program that is not in add/remove programs

in Windows 10 Support
    Uninstalling a program that is not in add/remove programs: I bought a new ext HDD. I installed the included WD Discovery app. I was having trouble with the software, so I uninstalled. However, it somehow did an update at the same time. The app thinks it is installed on my computer, but add/remove says it is not. If I download the...
  7. how do i add an app to open pictures on the Photos program. I want to add "open with"...

how do i add an app to open pictures on the Photos program. I want to add "open with"...: How do I add an app in Microsoft Photos program. I used to be able to right click on "open with" and get to Lightroom, now it won't and i tried adding apps like it instructed me, but it's not working. Very frustrating....
  8. Is there a way to rearrange/delete/add on the alphabetized program menu?

Is there a way to rearrange/delete/add on the alphabetized program menu?: I'm not sure what the right terminology is, which is why I probably can't find my answer by searching. I'm not taking about the Start Tiles, I'm talking about the alphabetized listing of programs to the left of that. How can I edit this list--add/delete/rename/rearrange?...
  9. I accidentally removed the cloud folder on the add/remove programs page. How do i get it back?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I accidentally removed the cloud folder on the add/remove programs page. How do i get it back?: Can someone please help? I was looking for a program I needed to remove from my programs list but I hit the cloud instead. Is there anyway to get it back?...
  10. how to add a program to the list of programs that will start when windows starts

how to add a program to the list of programs that will start when windows starts: I want to learn how to add a program to the list of programs that will start when windows starts. As an exercise and to describe the steps to take, I tried to add a program called Keepass. Here are the steps I took: 1. click start/search msconfig [ATTACH] 2. click...