Windows 10: How to add a Transparent Image over Screenshot with Microsoft Paint

Discus and support How to add a Transparent Image over Screenshot with Microsoft Paint in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]Although Microsoft Paint is an old app, its utility in performing various tasks hardly has any match. For example, you can use the app to […]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Aug 4, 2020.

1. WinClub New Member

How to add a Transparent Image over Screenshot with Microsoft Paint

WinClub, Aug 4, 2020

2. Transparent image help in Paint

Trying to combine images on paint because it's the only image editing software I have, and I don't want to spend money on photoshop. Problem is, whenever transparent images are copied and pasted into paint, they show up with a black background instead of
    not having one. Is there a way to fix this?

PhoenixGamer36, Aug 4, 2020
  3. Microsoft Fresh Paint Transparency Background

I cannot get a transparent background in Fresh Paint and I have tried pressing the "image" button P.S. THERE IS NO IMAGE BUTTON!

So... how do you make it transparent!?

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

HypnoticZella, Aug 4, 2020
  4. PianSa Win User

Screenshots-no option for opening via Paint

I'm sorry but I'm not referring to the ability of Paint to open a screenshot, but the listing of suggested apps in opening a screenshot via file explorer. This is what I mean:

How to add a Transparent Image over Screenshot with Microsoft Paint c130be99-6781-4844-a62d-1caa0c3d81bd.png

There's no option to open it via Paint. So I wonder why.

PianSa, Aug 4, 2020
Thema:

1. How to add a Transparent Image over Screenshot with Microsoft Paint - Similar Threads - add Transparent Image

2. problem with image, it is transparent over other programs/systems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    problem with image, it is transparent over other programs/systems: I was watching a video on youtube, when I finished watching it the image that appears suggesting new videos remained fixed and transparent. I could still see it when I changed windows in the browser or other programs, and even when I was restarting it was still visible, after...
  3. problem with image, it is transparent over other programs/systems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    problem with image, it is transparent over other programs/systems: I was watching a video on youtube, when I finished watching it the image that appears suggesting new videos remained fixed and transparent. I could still see it when I changed windows in the browser or other programs, and even when I was restarting it was still visible, after...
  4. problem with image, it is transparent over other programs/systems

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. How do I make an image transparent over another image in mspaint? is it possible?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I make an image transparent over another image in mspaint? is it possible?: trying to overlay and image on top of another and after i paste the second image on top to overlay it i cannot find a way to make it transparent/decrease the opacity to make it translucent so i can see both images at the same time with one on top of the other....
  6. How do I make an image transparent over another image in mspaint? is it possible?

How do I make an image transparent over another image in mspaint? is it possible?: trying to overlay and image on top of another and after i paste the second image on top to overlay it i cannot find a way to make it transparent/decrease the opacity to make it translucent so i can see both images at the same time with one on top of the other....
  7. Copying Image to Microsoft Paint

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Copying Image to Microsoft Paint: I currently use Microsoft Paint on a Microsoft Surface Pro 7. I use the Surface Pro while I am deployed overseas, my desktop is at home in the states. When I try copying an image from online and paste it into Paint, the image becomes like half the size of its original...
  8. Paint 3D Transparency

Paint 3D Transparency: There should be a bar in the colour choice box of Paint 3D showing the transparency of the colour. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/paint-3d-transparency/cf50f19b-23ab-4fa7-a77b-74917c21d15d
  9. Paint 3D Transparency Image Issue

Paint 3D Transparency Image Issue: I am having the worst time getting a transparent image I made in Paint 3D to SAVE as a transparent image. All the video tutorials I've watched show a step that is not available in my app. When you hit "save as", apparently a sidebar should appear that says "save as type"...
  10. Transparent image help in Paint

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Transparent image help in Paint: Trying to combine images on paint because it's the only image editing software I have, and I don't want to spend money on photoshop. Problem is, whenever transparent images are copied and pasted into paint, they show up with a black background instead of not having one. Is...