Windows 10: how to add administrator to Windows 10

Discus and support how to add administrator to Windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My profile says I am already the administrator, but I think that is not 100% true. I did a search, but the old info on how to create an admin... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by bob-M2_whats up, Aug 7, 2019.

1. how to add administrator to Windows 10

My profile says I am already the administrator, but I think that is not 100% true. I did a search, but the old

info on how to create an admin account look wrong. How do I do this now?

I am just trying to install Adobe Reader, but can't

:)

bob-M2_whats up, Aug 7, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 7, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Aug 7, 2019
  4. Delta6326 Win User

how to add administrator to Windows 10

Delta6326, Aug 7, 2019
Thema:

how to add administrator to Windows 10

1. how to add administrator to Windows 10 - Similar Threads - add administrator

2. Add or remove Run as Administrator to PS1 File Context Menu in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Add or remove Run as Administrator to PS1 File Context Menu in Windows 10: [ATTACH] The main security measure on any operating system is the privileges. This means that the execution of any process or simply a program can be done at various stages. Mostly, this decision is taken care of by the operating system [...] This post Add or remove Run as...
  3. I had to add a second email , now Win 10 made it Administrator , not my original one , and...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I had to add a second email , now Win 10 made it Administrator , not my original one , and...: I had to add another hotmail email for a stupid forum i had to sign up for to edit some GoPro footage , so Windows 10 decided on its own to make that email address the main administrator account , and it also removed from the Accounts Screen , my original Hotmail account ,...
  4. Add "Run as administrator" to MSP files

in Windows 10 Customization
    Add "Run as administrator" to MSP files: This question can be asked for MSI files as well, so we can say that doing so for MSI files is also useless, since eventually we'll get to the Admin mode when needed even if we don't run MSI files as Admin!
  5. How to Add "Run as administrator" to Context Menu of MSI Files in W10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to Add "Run as administrator" to Context Menu of MSI Files in W10: Run as administrator - Add to MSI File Context Menu - Windows 7 Help Forums Is this still applicable for windows 10? I have not yet attempted to do this. In my Downloads folder there are right click options to Install / Repair / Uninstall the LibreOffice installation...
  6. Open command window here as administrator - Add in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Open command window here as administrator - Add in Windows 10: %V isn't recognized. you want %L. using your .reg files i get context menu items that open c:\windows\system32 and an error message that complains that the path isn't found, presumibly pushd's confusion when whatever %V is shows up where a path is expected. also why...
  7. Add Open PowerShell window here as administrator in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add Open PowerShell window here as administrator in Windows 10: I found the /k switch in the cmd call to launch PowerShell is not handy for me. Let me illustrate an example: Because I have my hands on the keyboard when using PS, quitting is faster by typing exit than with the mouse to close the PS window, which actually is cmd running...
  8. Open Bash window here as administrator - Add in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Open Bash window here as administrator - Add in Windows 10: Hi again brink *Smile It possible to make this without the shield icon? Perhaps with the bash icon? I’d swoon! 60132
  9. Add or Remove Run as administrator Context Menu in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add or Remove Run as administrator Context Menu in Windows 10: This didn't work for me. Sometime after upgrading to the Windows 10 Anniversary update I noticed Run as Administrator was missing from the right-click context menu. (I've also installed the Take Ownership reg hack which may be related?) I also couldn't open an elevated DOS...
  10. Run as administrator - Add to PS1 File Context Menu in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Run as administrator - Add to PS1 File Context Menu in Windows 10: First off, thank you! This is one of the best reg edits! I was trying to convert this.reg to use in a .bat using Reg Converter v1.2 But it doesn't quite work. any tips for getting this to work in a .bat? again thank you! 64349