Windows 10: How to add an app for auto start and auto login after window startup

Discus and support How to add an app for auto start and auto login after window startup in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi , I need some im trying to setup a third party app to run after windows login startup , i need also this app to auto login since it requires... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by IvanGonzalez9, Feb 18, 2019.

1. How to add an app for auto start and auto login after window startup

Hi ,

I need some im trying to setup a third party app to run after windows login startup , i need also this app to auto login since it requires credential to run , app doesn't have any option for auto run or auto login thats why i need to find a way to do it from win or another app. Any suggestion thanks

:)

IvanGonzalez9, Feb 18, 2019
  2. FordGT90Concept, Feb 18, 2019
  3. Turn off auto-login?

To stop the automatic log-in, please follow the
    auto-login to windows steps listed here
    , except when you get to the point to automatically login, check the box instead. That'll turn it off.

If you want to remove the extra account, you can also do that using the same steps (just click the "remove" button).

And finally, if you want to go back to Windows 8.1, get the Windows 8.1 install files

here

PS. You cannot ever delete the account with the actual name of "administrator" or you will ruin your computer.

Shawn 'Cmdr' Keene [MVP], Feb 18, 2019
  4. How to add an app for auto start and auto login after window startup

Auto started apps upon Login

Hi,

If you wish to run app or programs on startup, you may follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + R.
    • Copy the run command: Shell:common startup
    • It will reach C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup.
    • Create the shortcut of the program you want to run in startup.
    • Drag and drop.
    • Restart the computer.

For reference that might also be helpful to you, you can this out:

Change startup apps in Windows 10

Feel free to post back if you have further questions or future concerns.

Lawrence Lib, Feb 18, 2019
Thema:

How to add an app for auto start and auto login after window startup

1. How to add an app for auto start and auto login after window startup - Similar Threads - add app auto

2. Auto login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Auto login: Atuo loginwin 11 does not auto login did 2days ago no problem, all updated about same time, have tried all the suggestions, netplwiz, regitedit mods the lot, double check pc name in domain, workgroup,as the only person on this pc was happy when it auto log on my laptop...
  3. Auto login

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Auto login: Atuo loginwin 11 does not auto login did 2days ago no problem, all updated about same time, have tried all the suggestions, netplwiz, regitedit mods the lot, double check pc name in domain, workgroup,as the only person on this pc was happy when it auto log on my laptop...
  4. Auto Login after update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Auto Login after update: I want to enable auto login after update, but that button is greyed out in my settings app. System is on 19043.1151. Your thoughts please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/auto-login-after-update/75f484b6-028b-4c5b-a73f-ad95c4ce9d58
  5. Auto-Start apps on startup

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Auto-Start apps on startup: Hi, so this problem has been sticking with me for a while. I sometimes change the desktop by using Task View, with some apps still open in the earlier desktop. I forget all about those apps, and I sometimes shut the Notebook down without closing the apps on Desktop 1. Then,...
  6. Auto Login

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Auto Login: As an administrator I have a password. My children's account don't. When they use the computer last and correctly shut down, on restart their account automatically restarts. So I have to wait for it to restart then log off then select myself and enter my password. How do...
  7. Auto shutdown after login

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Auto shutdown after login: My friend's desktop just shuts itself down after a minute of login. Tried blowing dust out, cleaning ram, nothing works. Any suggestions? submitted by /u/Vendetta_47 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e868cs/auto_shutdown_after_login/
  8. Auto-start Teams on Windows 10 startup

Auto-start Teams on Windows 10 startup: Hello, There were some Windows updates recently that I absolutely hate. The Windows update apparently installed Microsoft Teams and has it automatically run after I sign in to my Windows profile. I went in and uninstalled Teams to fix the issue because I have absolutely...
  9. How to Auto Login

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to Auto Login: I want to be able to just turn on my Computer running Windows 10 and have it LOGIN automatically. all the tricks on the web aren't working. Please advise Thank you! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-auto-login/84922d66-c5b3-4da1-9279-57955a3d77b9
  10. No startup folder - how to auto start a program

No startup folder - how to auto start a program: Since there is no START folder, how do you set up an exe file to run whenever windows 10 starts? Thanks Doug 28491