Windows 10: how to add an exclusions-list in mbar ?

Discus and support how to add an exclusions-list in mbar ? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Mbar is missing an exclusion-list , I have to exclude the same items it finds , after every scan ! Is it possible to add an exclusions-list to the... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by pietcorus2, Jul 9, 2018.

1. how to add an exclusions-list in mbar ?

Mbar is missing an exclusion-list , I have to exclude the same items it finds , after every scan !
    Is it possible to add an exclusions-list to the program ??

:)

pietcorus2, Jul 9, 2018

2. Windows Defender Exclusion list

Hi! I cant remove my windows defender exclusion list.. If I clicked remove button but nothing happens and still remaining it in the exclusion list.. How can I remove it.. My exclusion list has generated automatically by some virus or some unauthorized program..
    how to add an exclusions-list in mbar ? 8cc809c3-47e0-48f0-a2fc-60dfb0651bc9.jpg

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

TharangaSisira, Jul 9, 2018
  3. Ryan Mon1 Win User
    Unable to Remove Exclusions from Windows Defender

Thank you for posting back. If you trust a file, file type, folder, or a process that Windows Defender Antivirus has detected as malicious, you can stop Windows Defender Antivirus from alerting you or blocking the program by adding the file to
    the exclusion list. It seems that it was added automatically. We suggest that you follow these steps:

• Go to Settings and select Update & security.
    • Click Windows Defender.
    • Look for Exclusions and select Add an exclusion.
    • Navigate to the file, folder, or process, and select Exclude this file.

If the steps provided did not work, we recommend that you boot your device to
    Safe Mode
    and redo the process.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Ryan Mon1, Jul 9, 2018
  4. kkorotev Win User

how to add an exclusions-list in mbar ?

Indexing Options, the "Exclusion List"

Windows 10; Build 11082.
    WHERE is the DATA folder located? I am trying to remove it from the exclusion list.

how to add an exclusions-list in mbar ? [​IMG]

kkorotev, Jul 9, 2018
Thema:

how to add an exclusions-list in mbar ?

1. how to add an exclusions-list in mbar ? - Similar Threads - add exclusions list

2. exclusions list isn't working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    exclusions list isn't working: im trying to add a file to my windows defender exclusions list but its not showing up. no error code or anything. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/exclusions-list-isnt-working/529006c7-67fd-4239-8de1-58c0497582c2
  3. exclusions list isn't working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    exclusions list isn't working: im trying to add a file to my windows defender exclusions list but its not showing up. no error code or anything. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/exclusions-list-isnt-working/529006c7-67fd-4239-8de1-58c0497582c2
  4. exclusions list isn't working

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. How do I add exclusions?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I add exclusions?: I'm trying to add an exclusion for LOOT https://loot.github.io/ in order for it to work properly.https://www.howtogeek.com/671233/how-to-add-exclusions-in-windows-defender-on-windows-10/So I go to Windows Security, then I go to Virus & threat protection, and I am supposed to...
  6. Items on Defender Exclusion List that I didn't add

Items on Defender Exclusion List that I didn't add: After installing the Hauppauge Capture application for the Collosus II video capture card, multiple folders and files were added to the Defender exclusion list. Tamper Protection was on. Sure, I okay'd the app installation, but I didn't think it would be able to exclude...
  7. Windows Security exclusions list

Windows Security exclusions list: After getting message saying Administrator blocked the execution of a file deemed unsafe, i.e. "D:\setup.exe", which came with my 8 year old Samsung multifunction printer, I added it to the Windows Security exclusions list and ran again. Unfortunately, I get the same...
  8. How to add an .exe program running on win 10 pro to the proxy exclusion list?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to add an .exe program running on win 10 pro to the proxy exclusion list?: Hello folks, I configured my win 10 proxy manually only specifying socks & excluding local traffic and all is working fine. I would now like to add apps & .exe progs to a/the exclusion list of the same proxy settings but I just can't find the proper settings or...
  9. Add Exclusions

Add Exclusions: I am in windows security, Virus & threat protection. According to windows it should have an option to manage settings(but it doesn't) then under Exclusions there is suppose to be an option to add or remove exclusions(but there's not. Need help please....
  10. Indexing Options, the "Exclusion List"

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Indexing Options, the "Exclusion List": Windows 10; Build 11082. WHERE is the DATA folder located? I am trying to remove it from the exclusion list. [img] 34751