Windows 10: How to add an .exe program running on win 10 pro to the proxy exclusion list?

Discus and support How to add an .exe program running on win 10 pro to the proxy exclusion list? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello folks, I configured my win 10 proxy manually only specifying socks & excluding local traffic and all is working fine. I would now like to add... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Dimi³ V, Sep 16, 2020 at 5:57 AM.

1. Dimi³ V Win User

How to add an .exe program running on win 10 pro to the proxy exclusion list?

Hello folks,

I configured my win 10 proxy manually only specifying socks & excluding local traffic and all is working fine.

I would now like to add apps & .exe progs to a/the exclusion list of the same proxy settings but I just can't find the proper settings or instructions to do so.

All relevant help or tips or manuals are more than welcome.

Cheers & greetings,

Dimitri.

:)

2. Windows Task Manager Exclusive Programs list... how??

Hi Paul! Have you seen the Running Tab in front of the
    Exclusive Tab
    ? It shows a list of programs that are currently running. If you click any one of the listed programs, a menu containing two options:
    Activate and Add Exclusive should show up.

blackcoffeenosugar, Sep 16, 2020 at 5:59 AM
  3. PaulBates Win User
    Windows Task Manager Exclusive Programs list... how??

I've been using my ATT Tilt (HTC TytynII) for about a month now. Its Windows Mobile 6.0. So far so good.

Here is my question. I am trying to figure out how to use the Exclusive Programs List portion of
    Windows Task Manager. This is the part of the operating system that allows you to always keep a certain set of applications running even when you instruct windows to stop all programs. (This is not the To - do list part of Mobile Outlook)

I know how to bring up the Task Manager. I can get to the
    Exclusive Tab
    and see the empty exclusive program list. The remove button is greyed out because there are no exclusive programs. My problem being, I can't figure out how to add programs. The menu button does not have any options. Pressing and holding
    the pen on the screen does nothing, whether on the empty running program list, or on one of the running programs on the running programs list.

I am praying this does not require a registry tweak. How are programs added?

Thanks in advance for any help. Paul

4. ScottM58 Win User

Expression screen capture not working with Win 10

Thema:

1. How to add an .exe program running on win 10 pro to the proxy exclusion list? - Similar Threads - add exe program

2. How to add windows 10 mail app to a list of programs

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to add windows 10 mail app to a list of programs: Hi, I know that windows mail is not a .exe file and is a .mui file, but is there anyway to add these apps to a list of programs. In my case I need to let my computer know to use integrated graphics when running the mail app I have a problem with the mail app and my dedicated...
  3. How to run .exe file in newly installed win 10 system

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to run .exe file in newly installed win 10 system: Hi, i just installed the win 10 version 1909 on my new PC. At first it could not be connected to internet, so I downloaded the network driver my motherboard is gigabyte b365 ds3h in the laptop, and then copied it to my new PC. However, the .exe file became .exe* with an...
  4. how to add a program to the list of programs that will start when windows starts

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to add a program to the list of programs that will start when windows starts: I want to learn how to add a program to the list of programs that will start when windows starts. As an exercise and to describe the steps to take, I tried to add a program called Keepass. Here are the steps I took: 1. click start/search msconfig [ATTACH] 2. click...
  5. Add Exclusions

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Add Exclusions: I am in windows security, Virus & threat protection. According to windows it should have an option to manage settings(but it doesn't) then under Exclusions there is suppose to be an option to add or remove exclusions(but there's not. Need help please....
  6. how to add an exclusions-list in mbar ?

how to add an exclusions-list in mbar ?: Mbar is missing an exclusion-list , I have to exclude the same items it finds , after every scan ! Is it possible to add an exclusions-list to the program ?? 113727
  7. Add Program Exclusions To Windows Defender

Add Program Exclusions To Windows Defender: I make programs to solve needs I have. Many of these programs are TINY as in 50kb or so. On every other machine, double clicking one of these programs spawns a window within a second or less. But I got one machine that has Windows Defender running, and it takes up to a...
  8. How to add my own program to the list of Default programs?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to add my own program to the list of Default programs?: I'm trying to add my own program (AkelPad) to the list of Default programs. [img] I created and applied the reg-file, but the program still is not in the list. Code: Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00 [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\AkelPad\Capabilities]...
  9. Add a program to Default Programs or Protocol Handlers Lists

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Add a program to Default Programs or Protocol Handlers Lists: Hi guys, Does anyone have a Tutorial, link, or tested ideas on: 1. How to manually add a program to Default Programs List in Win 10, if it doesn't show up for a current user? I don't want to create a new user account for that even if its possible that way. 2. How to...
  10. Indexing Options, the "Exclusion List"

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Indexing Options, the "Exclusion List": Windows 10; Build 11082. WHERE is the DATA folder located? I am trying to remove it from the exclusion list. [img] 34751