Windows 10: How to add an .exe program running on win 10 pro to the proxy exclusion list?

Discus and support How to add an .exe program running on win 10 pro to the proxy exclusion list? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello folks, I configured my win 10 proxy manually only specifying socks & excluding local traffic and all is working fine. I would now like to add... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Dimi³ V, Sep 16, 2020.

1. Dimi³ V Win User

How to add an .exe program running on win 10 pro to the proxy exclusion list?

Hello folks,

I configured my win 10 proxy manually only specifying socks & excluding local traffic and all is working fine.

I would now like to add apps & .exe progs to a/the exclusion list of the same proxy settings but I just can't find the proper settings or instructions to do so.

All relevant help or tips or manuals are more than welcome.

Cheers & greetings,

Dimitri.

:)

Dimi³ V, Sep 16, 2020

2. Windows Task Manager Exclusive Programs list... how??

Hi Paul! Have you seen the Running Tab in front of the
    Exclusive Tab
    ? It shows a list of programs that are currently running. If you click any one of the listed programs, a menu containing two options:
    Activate and Add Exclusive should show up.

blackcoffeenosugar, Sep 16, 2020
  3. PaulBates Win User
    Windows Task Manager Exclusive Programs list... how??

I've been using my ATT Tilt (HTC TytynII) for about a month now. Its Windows Mobile 6.0. So far so good.

Here is my question. I am trying to figure out how to use the Exclusive Programs List portion of
    Windows Task Manager. This is the part of the operating system that allows you to always keep a certain set of applications running even when you instruct windows to stop all programs. (This is not the To - do list part of Mobile Outlook)

I know how to bring up the Task Manager. I can get to the
    Exclusive Tab
    and see the empty exclusive program list. The remove button is greyed out because there are no exclusive programs. My problem being, I can't figure out how to add programs. The menu button does not have any options. Pressing and holding
    the pen on the screen does nothing, whether on the empty running program list, or on one of the running programs on the running programs list.

I am praying this does not require a registry tweak. How are programs added?

Thanks in advance for any help. Paul

PaulBates, Sep 16, 2020
  4. ScottM58 Win User

Expression screen capture not working with Win 10

ScottM58, Sep 16, 2020
Thema:

1. How to add an .exe program running on win 10 pro to the proxy exclusion list? - Similar Threads - add exe program

2. How to see programs are Running on Win 10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to see programs are Running on Win 10?: How to see programs are Running on Win 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-see-programs-are-running-on-win-10/46fb825e-dc64-4111-93f0-85a0fc182bb6
  3. How to add programs to the Default Apps list?

How to add programs to the Default Apps list?: I mean the list that shows up when you go to Settings > Apps > Default Apps. You can "Look for an app in the Microsoft Store", but I want to add a .exe. I know you can set default apps by file type or protocol, but this is much easier and I don't have to set them one by one...
  4. How to add programs to the Default Apps list?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to add programs to the Default Apps list?: I mean the list that shows up when you go to Settings > Apps > Default Apps. You can "Look for an app in the Microsoft Store", but I want to add a .exe. I know you can set default apps by file type or protocol, but this is much easier and I don't have to set them one by one...
  5. Items on Defender Exclusion List that I didn't add

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Items on Defender Exclusion List that I didn't add: After installing the Hauppauge Capture application for the Collosus II video capture card, multiple folders and files were added to the Defender exclusion list. Tamper Protection was on. Sure, I okay'd the app installation, but I didn't think it would be able to exclude...
  6. How to add windows 10 mail app to a list of programs

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to add windows 10 mail app to a list of programs: Hi, I know that windows mail is not a .exe file and is a .mui file, but is there anyway to add these apps to a list of programs. In my case I need to let my computer know to use integrated graphics when running the mail app I have a problem with the mail app and my dedicated...
  7. Add Exclusions

Add Exclusions: I am in windows security, Virus & threat protection. According to windows it should have an option to manage settings(but it doesn't) then under Exclusions there is suppose to be an option to add or remove exclusions(but there's not. Need help please....
  8. how to add an exclusions-list in mbar ?

how to add an exclusions-list in mbar ?: Mbar is missing an exclusion-list , I have to exclude the same items it finds , after every scan ! Is it possible to add an exclusions-list to the program ?? 113727
  9. Add Program Exclusions To Windows Defender

Add Program Exclusions To Windows Defender: I make programs to solve needs I have. Many of these programs are TINY as in 50kb or so. On every other machine, double clicking one of these programs spawns a window within a second or less. But I got one machine that has Windows Defender running, and it takes up to a...
  10. How to add my own program to the list of Default programs?

How to add my own program to the list of Default programs?: I'm trying to add my own program (AkelPad) to the list of Default programs. [img] I created and applied the reg-file, but the program still is not in the list. Code: Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00 [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\AkelPad\Capabilities]...