Windows 10: How to add an image (for two minutes) at the start of a mpg movie

Discus and support How to add an image (for two minutes) at the start of a mpg movie in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I want to add an image at the start of a mpg movie and want it to show it constant for 2 to 3 minutes before the actual movie start. Can someone... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by sam9, Oct 24, 2018.

1. sam9 Win User

How to add an image (for two minutes) at the start of a mpg movie

I want to add an image at the start of a mpg movie and want it to show it constant for 2 to 3 minutes before the actual movie start. Can someone explain how to do it.

:)

2. JS_SJ Win User

Uploading MPG Movie Files

Hi experts,

I am using HTC Touch handset. When i try to load mpg movie file thorugh the windows mobile device center i am not able to do the same. Media player does not allow me to upload any other file than mp4 file.

Kindly tell me how i can upload mpg mpeg movie files on to my handset.

Or suggest me some software for the running the mpg or mpeg movie files on my mobile.

Thanks In advance

Js

JS_SJ, Oct 24, 2018
  3. getting mpg files to play on movie maker

Movie Maker doesn't play mpg play. To play in Movie Maker, you will need to convert the mpg into wmv format which is understood very well by Movie Maker.

There are many free and paid converters available in the market. You can download many such @

http://www.techradar.com/news/the-best-free-vid...

E for Excel, Oct 24, 2018
  4. How to add an image (for two minutes) at the start of a mpg movie

getting mpg files to play on movie maker

How do I get movie maker to play mpg videos

Tarheel #9, Oct 24, 2018
Thema:

How to add an image (for two minutes) at the start of a mpg movie

1. How to add an image (for two minutes) at the start of a mpg movie - Similar Threads - add image minutes

2. how do i add files to movies and tv

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i add files to movies and tv: xcv xcvxcvxcvcxvxczvxzc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-add-files-to-movies-and-tv/7c874b0d-9a4d-446a-937a-d3a85128f91a
  3. how do i add files to movies and tv

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do i add files to movies and tv: xcv xcvxcvxcvcxvxczvxzc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-add-files-to-movies-and-tv/7c874b0d-9a4d-446a-937a-d3a85128f91a
  4. MSI MPG z490 problems

MSI MPG z490 problems: I have a MSI MPG z490 in my computer I installed windows 10 on it and worked fine for a little over a month and now when I boot it up I get the MPG loading screen for a bout a minute the the screen goes black and I don't know what happened
  5. How to add an image into notes?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to add an image into notes?: Using and iMac: when I am in excel and I try to add an image to a note i am no longer able to do so. I used to be able to right click add note, select the corner of the note, right click again select format comment, color and lines, fill section select fill effects, picture...
  6. How to add an image into notes?

How to add an image into notes?: Using and iMac: when I am in excel and I try to add an image to a note i am no longer able to do so. I used to be able to right click add note, select the corner of the note, right click again select format comment, color and lines, fill section select fill effects, picture...
  7. How to add shortcut into start?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to add shortcut into start?: When I right click shortcut, "click Pin to Start" is not available for selection. I would like to know on how to add shortcut into start under window 10. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks in advance for any suggestions...
  8. Pixelated images in games and movies

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pixelated images in games and movies: My issue occurs when I am watching a movie or playing a game. I am watching small square blocks in dark areas. Changing brightness and contrast setting didn’t help. My system is Lenova 80EC AMD FX 7500 Radeon R7...
  9. Image of two partitions

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Image of two partitions: I've a SSD with windows 10,other SATA HD with programs. Is it possible to create an single image of both systems for future restoring purposes? Thanks 52679
  10. automatically add two carriage returns to all pasted text or images

in Windows 10 Support
    automatically add two carriage returns to all pasted text or images: It seems there used to be a windows interface for the clipbrd.exe utility but if there is one in Windows 10 I cannot find it. I am trying to add 2 <cr> (line break) or <Enter> characters to the end of anything I put in the clipboard before it gets pasted back. Since...