Windows 10: How to add another email account (Outlook Mail)?

Discus and support How to add another email account (Outlook Mail)? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I tried to add another email account but the system informs that I need to give account permission to sync or change password. I created an account at... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by luisariel aripe, Oct 1, 2018.

1. How to add another email account (Outlook Mail)?

I tried to add another email account but the system informs that I need to give account permission to sync or change password.

I created an account at Gmail but cannot add it to my laptop because in the Calendar I receive an error message Ox80004005

:)

luisariel aripe, Oct 1, 2018
  2. Jayzilla Win User

Delete mails in Outlook but want to keep mails untouch in webmail

When I deleted an email in outlook and my webmail got deleted too. I want to keep all the inbox mails from the webmail even I complete deleted in outlook. I spend hrs can't think it out how. Any step by step instruction? I'm using IMAP account btw. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Jayzilla, Oct 1, 2018
  3. alvez Win User
    outlook account config

SO today my friend asked me if i could post this question on the forum:

He wants to configure a outlook account with 1 email, with that outlook account he wants to run the same account in 2 diferent computers he wants the both computer to be connected in network, for example:

• he receives a email and that email is sent to each computer;
    • he deletes a email from one computer and it also deletes on the other;
    • he moves a email to a folder it also moves on the other computer;
    If you guys can help me would be nice!
    How to add another email account (Outlook Mail)? [​IMG]
    thanks!

alvez, Oct 1, 2018
  4. Michael87 Win User

How to add another email account (Outlook Mail)?

How to delete outlook emails accounts list in Windows 10 Mail App.

Hi, i want to ask - How i can delete outlook email accounts in Windows 10 mail app.

I use on this mail app only outlook.cz email accounts, i use etc 6 emails accounts. So now i delete 3 email accounts and i use only 2 email accounts.Problem is, when i go to - Mail app - Settings - Accounts managements - Add Account
    i see on the list still my old deleted emails accounts.

I want to ask how i clear history of this accounts on this list or how i cant delete cache from this mail app.

Please do not answer me how to delete account, i know how i can delete email account. I want only delete this list.
    I add any images here. Thanks

Michael87, Oct 1, 2018
Thema:

How to add another email account (Outlook Mail)?

1. How to add another email account (Outlook Mail)? - Similar Threads - add another email

2. Mail Migration to Outlook in 2024 - Add Contacts to Email Account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mail Migration to Outlook in 2024 - Add Contacts to Email Account: Is there a way for the new Outlook Mail replacement to save contacts to an email account e.g.; Yahoo? In Mail I can specify which email account I want to use to save a contact. I do not appear to have this as an option in the new Outlook. I did create a contact in Outlook...
  3. Mail Migration to Outlook in 2024 - Add Contacts to Email Account

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Mail Migration to Outlook in 2024 - Add Contacts to Email Account: Is there a way for the new Outlook Mail replacement to save contacts to an email account e.g.; Yahoo? In Mail I can specify which email account I want to use to save a contact. I do not appear to have this as an option in the new Outlook. I did create a contact in Outlook...
  4. Mail Migration to Outlook in 2024 - Add Contacts to Email Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Transfer outlook email account to another microsoft user account

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Transfer outlook email account to another microsoft user account: I have a Windows 10 Home system (V 20H2) on a HP Spectre laptop I have 2 email accounts defined on on one Microsoft User Account. I want to transfer one of these email accounts (and all its files and data) onto another separate Microsoft User Account on the same computer...
  6. Can't add new email account to Mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't add new email account to Mail: My hotmail account was linked to my mail app in Win10. I received a notification the it needed "fixing", however it was unable to fix itself. I was still able to receive mail and sign in on other devices. So I unlinked the account a planned to re-link it, however now when I...
  7. how to add email accounts to live mail

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to add email accounts to live mail: how to add email accounts to live mail https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-add-email-accounts-to-live-mail/3f6c0045-4d14-4b4e-9fc0-f2af4ab60aef
  8. How to add two AOL email accounts to microsoft Mail

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to add two AOL email accounts to microsoft Mail: I have been trying to add two AOL email accounts wo Windows Mail. First was accepted but, second was not and I keep getting site notice to update account which I do to no avail....
  9. Cannot Add an email account to Outlook

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Cannot Add an email account to Outlook: I have used Outlook under Office 365 for years with little or no troubles. However, now I am trying to add a new POP email account from Cox.net but find that things have changed in the procedures I used in the past for doing so but I can't get it added to Outlook. Cox Webmail...
  10. How to move emails from one Outlook account to another?

in Browsers and Email
    How to move emails from one Outlook account to another?: I've heard this is possible, by using Outlook 2013 and exporting all emails to a .pst file, but I added my Outlook account and after it synced everything looks like this: [img] Obviously i'm doing something wrong, so I came here to ask for help. I want to move every...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to.add another email to mail