Windows 10: How to add another music app in Cortana notebook in windows 10?

Discus and support How to add another music app in Cortana notebook in windows 10? in Cortana to solve the problem; I want to Gaana music app in Cortana notebook but there isn't any option to add any other app. Any help?... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by VineetRana12, Jun 19, 2019.

1. How to add another music app in Cortana notebook in windows 10?

I want to Gaana music app in Cortana notebook but there isn't any option to add any other app. Any help?

:)

VineetRana12, Jun 19, 2019
  2. Dewdrop_ Win User

Cortana Notebook

In order to enable the Notebook icon in Cortana, I suggest you to check if you have enabled Cortana.

To enable Cortana, please follow the steps below:

• Go to Cortana.
    • Go to Settings.
    • Turn on “Cortana can give you suggestions, ideas, reminders, alerts”.

Hope this helps.

Dewdrop_, Jun 26, 2019
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    How to add another music app in Cortana notebook in windows 10?

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I see that you want to add Gaana music app in Cortana Notebook. Currently, we only have the option to use Spotify, iHeartRadio and TuneIn with Cortana Notebook for Music.

However, this seems to be a valid suggestion. We would like to hear your thoughts and suggestions, as there may be other users with a similar requirement. Hence, I would suggest you to post a feedback in Microsoft

Feedback Hub
    so that our developing team can review your suggestions and check if it can be included in the future updates.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Jun 26, 2019
  4. Juzar_Ali Win User

Cortana - notebook icon missing

Hi,  

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10. 

I understand the inconvenience that you are facing on Windows 10, we will certainly help you with this issue.  

In order to enable the Notebook icon in Cortana, I suggest you to check if you have enabled
    Cortana.

To enable Cortana, please follow the steps below:

• Go to Cortana.
    • Go to Settings.
    • Turn on “Cortana can give you suggestions, ideas, reminders, alerts”.

Hope this helps. Please respond if you have any further related query.

Thank you.

Juzar_Ali, Jun 26, 2019
Thema:

1. How to add another music app in Cortana notebook in windows 10? - Similar Threads - add another music

2. Help with Cortana connect with music apps

in Cortana
    Help with Cortana connect with music apps: I wanted to connect my cortana to my spotify account. i searched the internet and saw suggestions to find the notebook icon. My problem is that the notebook option is missing for me. i don't why. I am currently using a windows 10 home edition. please help...
  3. CORTANA NOTEBOOK

in Cortana
    CORTANA NOTEBOOK: IM UNABLE TO USE CORTANA AND ITS COMMANDS DUE TO THE NOTEBOOK ICON AND SETTINGS ARE MISSING . SHE DOESNT RESPOND TO ANY COMMANDS . SIMPLE ONES LIKE THE WEATHER. HOW CAN I LAUNCH COMMANDS AND RESPONSES...
  4. How to add music service to Cortana's Notebook

in Cortana
    How to add music service to Cortana's Notebook: I asked Cortana to play Spotify, she said "I'm on it", but then she hit me with this. [ATTACH] The problem is I don't see Notebook as suggested here https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/make-cortana-yours-65a82935-19a4-1e05-d56a-6e7421c6f794 [ATTACH] Note, my...
  5. Amazon Music on Cortana Device with other Music apps?

in Cortana
    Amazon Music on Cortana Device with other Music apps?: Greetings All, Not in settings however, that is how I got to where I'm at. It started in I guess you could say still is in Settings. Using my HP Windows 10 Laptop, I went to Settings > Cortana > Permissions > IN BLUE TEXT: Change what Cortana knows about me in the cloud >...
  6. Cortana Music

in Cortana
    Cortana Music: Hey all, How do I get Cortana to play music stored locally on my PC? My google-fu has failed me after several hours of looking. I do NOT want to use Iheart radio, spotify or any of that nonsense. Just play what I already have, whether its with groove, media player,...
  7. Cortana notebook

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cortana notebook: I found out that there are no several commands in my Cortana notebook. The issue showed up after Windows upgrade to the new version 1809. I didn’t find these commands, especially "Packages" on my laptop and on my Windows 10 phone. Could you help me to get it back?...
  8. Add music to Photo App

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Add music to Photo App: Help me to add a music file to the Microsoft Windows 10 photo app https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/add-music-to-photo-app/c6df50b5-c375-402c-9a4c-8817ba12a500"
  9. cortana notebook missing music tab

in Cortana
    cortana notebook missing music tab: Hi, my Cortana note book is missing the music tab / option. How do I install this? thx https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cortana-notebook-missing-music-tab/eef40b0a-d521-47c3-904b-c42bafda439e"
  10. Cortana Notebook Music Missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cortana Notebook Music Missing: Hi, On all my machines the Cortana notebook doesn't have a Music option like I keep seeing in screenshots, there's other things I see in screenshots which I don't see in Cortana like daily routine, I don't know if it's just how it behaves when it's comain joined, I have...