Windows 10: how to add apple calendar to windows 11

Discus and support how to add apple calendar to windows 11 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; how to add apple calendar to Window 11?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by TomBodin, Mar 26, 2022.

1. TomBodin Win User

how to add apple calendar to windows 11

how to add apple calendar to Window 11?

:)

TomBodin, Mar 26, 2022

2. iCloud calendar will not show calendar and categories in Windows 10 mail app.

Hello,

If it's a Calendar app, we suggest you to follow the steps and check if it helps:

I suggest you to go through the below steps and check if it helps.

• Login to your Apple ID and password.
    • Choose ‘Calendar‘, click on the ‘WiFi’-like Logo next to the calendar you want to see in Windows 10 calendar app.
    • Choose ‘Public Calendar‘ and send copy the link.
    • Next, login to your outlook.com account, go to ‘Calendar‘ in the PC website view, click on ‘Import‘, then on ‘Subscribe‘, choose a calendar name, paste the iCloud calendar link and click ‘Subscribe‘.
    • Now the iCloud calendar subscription is processing and after a short while you can see your iCloud calendar apps on outlook.com.
    • For checking correct syncing, go to the settings wheel on the right upper corner, click on ‘Options‘ and then on the name of the iCloud calendar subscription you gave in step 4. Under ‘Last Refresh‘, you can see
      the refresh period and the number of correctly synced events.
    • Open Windows 10 calendar app. If you’ve already set up your outlook.com account, you will see the iCloud calendar subscription in ‘read-only’ mode.
    Hope this helps, let us know the status of the issue.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Mar 26, 2022
  3. windows calendar is not synching

Hello,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand that the Calendar is not synching in Windows. We will help you.

• Is the Calendar not synching in Windows Phone or PC?
    If the Calendar is not synching in PC I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps you.

Let's try the below steps and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

Step 1: I suggest you to run the
    Troubleshooter for Windows App and see if it helps to resolve the issue.

Refer:
    Windows 10 Apps troubleshooter

Step 2: If the issue persists, then I suggest you to
    remove and reconfigure the account back in the Mail app.

Reconfiguring the account should force it to sync again and resolve the issue.

For reference: Refer:

Calendar app

Keep us posted if the issue resolves. We are glad to help you.

Sachin Venkatesh, Mar 26, 2022
  4. Mel Tar Win User

Mel Tar, Mar 26, 2022
Thema:

1. how to add apple calendar to windows 11 - Similar Threads - add apple calendar

2. Windows 11 - Add calendar to startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - Add calendar to startup: Microsoft has not yet updated the calendar application so that it can be added to the startup sequence. Has anyone solved this issue that will enable me to add calendar to startup?...
  3. Windows 11 - Add calendar to startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 - Add calendar to startup: Microsoft has not yet updated the calendar application so that it can be added to the startup sequence. Has anyone solved this issue that will enable me to add calendar to startup?...
  4. How to get Apple Calendar on Windows PC

in Windows 10 News
    How to get Apple Calendar on Windows PC: [IMG]Wondering how to get Apple Calendar on Windows PC is something that many device users struggle with. The fact is that Apple has policies that don’t give much freedom to integrate their apps with those of their competitors. However, there has been some leniency from Apple...
  5. How to add Nextcloud shared calendar to Windows Calendar client?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to add Nextcloud shared calendar to Windows Calendar client?: Hi there, in our organization we are using a common calendar, shared from a Nextcloud instance. The link is usable right away in Apple's iCal, and only asks for a login/password pair the one from Nextcloud. That's the expected behavior.However in Windows Calendar, I can't see...
  6. How to add Nextcloud shared calendar to Windows Calendar client?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to add Nextcloud shared calendar to Windows Calendar client?: Hi there, in our organization we are using a common calendar, shared from a Nextcloud instance. The link is usable right away in Apple's iCal, and only asks for a login/password pair the one from Nextcloud. That's the expected behavior.However in Windows Calendar, I can't see...
  7. How to add Nextcloud shared calendar to Windows Calendar client?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. how to add apple calendar to windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to add apple calendar to windows 11: how to add apple calendar to Window 11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-add-apple-calendar-to-windows-11/37289c4e-2c92-46de-afcf-1a99fb3517bc
  9. How to add a New Account for Email, Calendar and Contacts in Windows 11

in Windows 10 News
    How to add a New Account for Email, Calendar and Contacts in Windows 11: [ATTACH]When we log in to our Windows 11 computer using a Microsoft account, then all Microsoft-related applications either replicate the login immediately or prompt for the same credentials when you open them. The Email, Calendar and Contacts application will sign in to the...
  10. How can I add holidays calendar in Windows 10 Calendar?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How can I add holidays calendar in Windows 10 Calendar?: I'm trying to add holidays calendar to my Windows 10 Calendar app. I know there is a button in the app for me to "Add calendars," however, the options pagefor "Holidays calendar" is always loading. I tried using different network/wifi and etc..but the page is always loading,...