Windows 10: How to add application to camera allowed app list

Discus and support How to add application to camera allowed app list in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello, How to add browser to the list of allowed applications for the camera in privacy settings? My MS TEAMS and SKYPE For Business can't access... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Ghatefar, Apr 11, 2020.

1. Ghatefar Win User

How to add application to camera allowed app list

Hello,

How to add browser to the list of allowed applications for the camera in privacy settings? My MS TEAMS and SKYPE For Business can't access webcam because it is not in the list

:)

Ghatefar, Apr 11, 2020
  2. Smeed Win User

Also see:
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4468232/windows-10-camera-microphone-and-privacy-microsoft-privacy

"Desktop apps won’t appear in your Choose which apps can access your camera or
    Choose which apps can access your microphone lists and are not affected by the
    Allow apps to access your camera or Allow apps to access your microphone setting. To allow or block desktop apps, use the settings in those applications."

Smeed, Apr 11, 2020
  3. How to add application to camera allowed app list

Hello,

How to add browser to the list of allowed application for camera in privacy settings? My browser (opera) can't access webcam because it is not in the list:

How to add application to camera allowed app list 283b7c84-1a72-4c6b-969d-fa7530f6d3dc?upload=true.png

Why there is not way to add new software there?

Thanks!

LukasMichalec, Apr 11, 2020
  4. robinpe Win User

Missing apps: Store, People, Photos, Games & Camera on upgrading to 10

Thanks for replying spunk. That's the 'alphabetical' list I was referring to, none of these apps are in that 'All apps' list. Any more suggestions?

robinpe, Apr 11, 2020
Thema:

1. How to add application to camera allowed app list - Similar Threads - add application camera

2. How to add programs to the Default Apps list?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to add programs to the Default Apps list?: I mean the list that shows up when you go to Settings > Apps > Default Apps. You can "Look for an app in the Microsoft Store", but I want to add a .exe. I know you can set default apps by file type or protocol, but this is much easier and I don't have to set them one by one...
  3. How to add programs to the Default Apps list?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to add programs to the Default Apps list?: I mean the list that shows up when you go to Settings > Apps > Default Apps. You can "Look for an app in the Microsoft Store", but I want to add a .exe. I know you can set default apps by file type or protocol, but this is much easier and I don't have to set them one by one...
  4. allowing camera to be accessed by apps

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    allowing camera to be accessed by apps: I cannot click on the "change" box to allow a camera to be used. it's greyed out and unclickable. i cannot remember if there was an option when installing windows to not allow camera access. if there was one, i most likely clicked no. anyone got a fix for this???[ATTACH]...
  5. How to add apps to the Allowed apps for my child

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How to add apps to the Allowed apps for my child: My child keeps getting the 'You need to ask permission from your parent' message but there is no request being sent to me to approve and from the family page where you can manage content there is no way to add it manually. How can I add an app/website to be available for my...
  6. How to add applications to the Notification Senders list?!

How to add applications to the Notification Senders list?!: My question is: can you add programs manually to Notification Senders list in Windows 10? Under "Manage Notifications" theres a section called "Get notifications from these senders" with applications allowed/enabled for using the notification feature next to the clock in...
  7. How to add application to camera allowed app list

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to add application to camera allowed app list: Hello, How to add browser to the list of allowed application for camera in privacy settings? My browser (opera) can't access webcam because it is not in the list: [ATTACH] Why there is not way to add new software there? Thanks!...
  8. How do I add an app to the list of applications for setting file "open with" defaults

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I add an app to the list of applications for setting file "open with" defaults: I just installed DesignCad on my Windows 10 PC which creates a file with the extension .dcd. I have used this program on other Windows PCs and have never had a problem opening these files from the file explorer. Now, I'm getting the message that Windows doesn't know which...
  9. How do I add an app to the list of applications for setting file "open with" defaults

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I add an app to the list of applications for setting file "open with" defaults: I just installed DesignCad on my Windows 10 PC which creates a file with the extension .dcd. I have used this program on other Windows PCs and have never had a problem opening these files from the file explorer. Now, I'm getting the message that Windows doesn't know which...
  10. Is it possible to add legacy applications to Defaults list...

Is it possible to add legacy applications to Defaults list...: I have an old Photoshop app (v.5.5) I've always used as the default to open .bmp, .jpg, .png and .tiff pics. Of course Win10 insists that I use their own 'Photos' app. Pshop isn't listed in any pic extension I look under. It sort of looks like in Settings/Apps/Apps and...