Windows 10: How to add applications to the Notification Senders list?!

Discus and support How to add applications to the Notification Senders list?! in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My question is: can you add programs manually to Notification Senders list in Windows 10? Under "Manage Notifications" theres a section called "Get... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by jubelidioten, Dec 21, 2019.

1. How to add applications to the Notification Senders list?!

My question is: can you add programs manually to Notification Senders list in Windows 10?

Under "Manage Notifications" theres a section called "Get notifications from these senders" with applications allowed/enabled for using the notification feature next to the clock in the tray.

I recently installed an RSS feed reader from the Microsoft Store in the hope that it would use the built in notification functionality of Windows 10 but it seems it doesnt do that as default.

:)

jubelidioten, Dec 21, 2019
  2. Try3 Win User

Can an app be added to the Get Notifications From These Senders list

Whether or not an application appears in the Get notifications from these senders list is a function of that application. A user cannot change that.

Denis

3. Adding Apps to the Notification app senders list

In my windows 10 notification and action center settings app senders list I don't see mail among the list. How can I add it to the notification list to get email notifications in my action center.

VanitasLover, Dec 21, 2019
  4. Mcd73165 Win User

How to add applications to the Notification Senders list?!

Can an app be added to the Get Notifications From These Senders list

I 'd like to know if an app or program can be added to the Get notifications from these senders list. I've searched without finding any results. I'm running Windows 10 Home version 1803. Thanks in advance for any replies.
    Mark

Mcd73165, Dec 21, 2019
Thema:

How to add applications to the Notification Senders list?!

1. How to add applications to the Notification Senders list?! - Similar Threads - add applications Notification

2. Windows 10 Home: How to add an application in the "Get notifications from these senders"...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Home: How to add an application in the "Get notifications from these senders"...: Hello, I'm wondering if someone can help me with this. How does a user add an application in the "Get notifications from these senders" section under Settings > System > Notifications & actions? I've tried searching through the Internet and there is nothing really helpful. I...
  3. Add Teams to "Get notifications from these senders" list

Add Teams to "Get notifications from these senders" list: How do I add Teams to the "Get notifications from these senders" list? I am missing notifications, even though I have Teams set to run in the background all the time, even if I exit the program....
  4. Blocked senders list

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Blocked senders list: I think I may have blocked a sender in error. Where is the blocked senders list, and how can I unblock if an error has been made? Thanks for your help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blocked-senders-list/7383c35a-b0e8-4bd3-8513-270adf4ac6b9
  5. Adding Apps to the Notification app senders list

Adding Apps to the Notification app senders list: In my windows 10 notification and action center settings app senders list I don't see mail among the list. How can I add it to the notification list to get email notifications in my action center....
  6. Can an app be added to the Get Notifications From These Senders list

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can an app be added to the Get Notifications From These Senders list: I 'd like to know if an app or program can be added to the Get notifications from these senders list. I've searched without finding any results. I'm running Windows 10 Home version 1803. Thanks in advance for any replies. Mark 122776
  7. Blocked Senders List

Blocked Senders List: Old versions of Windows made it very easy to erase the blocked senders list. With Windows 10, I find all kinds of instructions that involved editing the registry. I am using Outlook.com for mail. One piece of advice is to find Windows Mail in the registry. I follow...
  8. How to remove a Notification sender in Notifications & Actions?

How to remove a Notification sender in Notifications & Actions?: A website called newsmax is sending me notifications and I just want to remove it, not just have the notifications off but it removed entirely. Is there a way to do this?...
  9. Removing app/sender in notifications & actions window listed under the Get notifications...

Removing app/sender in notifications & actions window listed under the Get notifications...: How do I remove "not disable" an sender/app from the notifications & actions window Listed under "Get notifications from these senders" I could not find where the app/sender is in the programs and features or the program files or (x84) The app managed to get stuck...
  10. How to clear applications in Get notifications from these senders

in Windows 10 Support
    How to clear applications in Get notifications from these senders: Dear Friends I would like to ask, is there any possibility to clear/delete/remove applications history in "Get notifications from these senders" as you see below: [img] I don't want to disable them with Off option, but to have no applications visible under "Get...