Windows 10: how to add apps not in microsoft store

Discus and support how to add apps not in microsoft store in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; how to add apps not in microsoft store... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by johngeelon, Jun 5, 2019.

1. how to add apps not in microsoft store

how to add apps not in microsoft store

:)

johngeelon, Jun 5, 2019

2. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Jun 5, 2019
  3. sam02 Win User
    App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Jun 5, 2019
  4. P4-630 Win User

Microsoft is purging a lot of low quality apps from the Windows Store

"Microsoft is sending emails to some Windows Store developers informing them that their apps have been removed from the Store for violating its quality standards."

"Neowin reports that app developers have been receiving these emails over the past couple of days:

In its latest review of the Store, Microsoft is evaluating if the published apps are good enough to be listed in the Windows Store. This includes publicly available apps as well as private beta apps. Additionally, Microsoft is also asking developers to delete any promotional campaigns for their apps to prevent advertising charges. Similarly, app name reservations are also being nullified; which means that if your app is unpublished, there's no guarantee that you'll be able to republish it under the same name.

Officially, the policies for the Microsoft Store says that apps must have "distinct and informative metadata" and "provide a valuable and quality user experience". There are also some specific standards that must be in the apps, including having a name that is not similar to another app or device, along with offering a description that is accurate about its features and functions.

There have certainly been many Windows Store users who have complained over the years about the large number of apps published that are clones of other apps or ones that are simply poorly made. Hopefully, this new move by Microsoft will help to curb these issues, at least for now.
    "

http://www.windowscentral.com/microsoft-purging-lot-low-quality-apps-windows-store

P4-630, Jun 5, 2019
Thema:

1. how to add apps not in microsoft store - Similar Threads - add apps microsoft

2. How to download Microsoft Store App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to download Microsoft Store App: I have tried a bunch of stuff in here to fix my microsoft store but none works at all. I have tried do like the command thing, the powershell thingg . i have never seen my microsoft store anymore I even try to download stuff off internet on the microsoft app store online but...
  3. How to download Microsoft Store App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to download Microsoft Store App: I have tried a bunch of stuff in here to fix my microsoft store but none works at all. I have tried do like the command thing, the powershell thingg . i have never seen my microsoft store anymore I even try to download stuff off internet on the microsoft app store online but...
  4. How to download Microsoft Store App

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  5. Microsoft store games adds - how to eliminate them?

Microsoft store games adds - how to eliminate them?: How to get rid of the adds? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-games-adds-how-to-eliminate-them/83414f7c-7301-4094-b5f9-a1af555c8456
  6. How to add a second personal account to the microsoft store?

How to add a second personal account to the microsoft store?: I have 2 accounts, one is my main and the other is the one I used to use but still use it for Xbox live and I also own a few games on it. I can use that second account for Xbox live on my pc but can't use it for the Microsoft store since I can only add a work or school...
  7. Admin account unable to add an app to Microsoft Store for Education

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Admin account unable to add an app to Microsoft Store for Education: I am wanting to make an app available in our Microsoft for Education Store. I have been able to find it in the standard Microsoft Store. see below image [ATTACH] And am also able to locate it in the Microsoft Store for Education when I am not signed in. However, you will...
  8. how to get apps on microsoft store

how to get apps on microsoft store: sir, When i want to download anything on microsoft store, it says "this app is not compatible with this device". What should i do to download? Please reply as soon as possible. A Windows 10 user....
  9. Add Apps from the Microsoft Store on the Share option/button

in Windows 10 Customization
    Add Apps from the Microsoft Store on the Share option/button: Hello. I have been trying to figure out how to get the Messenger app to appear as part of the share function on Windows 10. It was there on a previous laptop I had running Windows 10 simply by installing it from the Microsoft Store. I've tried it on two different...
  10. Add Microsoft Store Apps to favorites in Mouse and Keyboard Center

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Add Microsoft Store Apps to favorites in Mouse and Keyboard Center: Is there a way to add apps downloaded from the Microsoft Store as one of the favorite keys on the Mouse and Keyboard Center?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to add an app not in microsoft store