Windows 10: How to add C drive (or other drives) to nav pane

Discus and support How to add C drive (or other drives) to nav pane in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How to add C drive (or other drives and folders) to nav pane like this removable device [img] 89283 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by asdf123, Jul 18, 2017.

1. asdf123 Win User

How to add C drive (or other drives) to nav pane

How to add C drive (or other drives and folders) to nav pane like this removable device

How to add C drive (or other drives) to nav pane [​IMG]

:)

asdf123, Jul 18, 2017

2. how to move apps from c drive to other drives

how to move apps from c drive to other drives

it is showing move option but i cont

chandu swaroop, Jul 18, 2017
  3. Indexing in Windows 10

Open Indexing Options > Modify > Show all locations > Add other drives or folders on other drives.

RobertJWin, Jul 18, 2017
Thema:

How to add C drive (or other drives) to nav pane

1. How to add C drive (or other drives) to nav pane - Similar Threads - add drive drives

2. Reading Pane Nav Bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reading Pane Nav Bar: Within file explorer you can activate the Preview Pane, something that sometimes is missing from the Reading Pane is the navigational bar that allows you to manipulate the PDF in file explorer without having to open the PDF. I am trying to find out how to get this navigation...
  3. Reading Pane Nav Bar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reading Pane Nav Bar: Within file explorer you can activate the Preview Pane, something that sometimes is missing from the Reading Pane is the navigational bar that allows you to manipulate the PDF in file explorer without having to open the PDF. I am trying to find out how to get this navigation...
  4. How can I add unallocated space of different drives to C drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I add unallocated space of different drives to C drive: Hi All,I have shrunk space from my other drive consider F and G drive. Now is there a way to extend the volume of C drive using the unallocated volume of the other drives. The "Extend Volume" option is greyed out for my C drive. Is there any way for this? Thank you!!...
  5. How can I add unallocated space of different drives to C drive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How can I add unallocated space of different drives to C drive: Hi All,I have shrunk space from my other drive consider F and G drive. Now is there a way to extend the volume of C drive using the unallocated volume of the other drives. The "Extend Volume" option is greyed out for my C drive. Is there any way for this? Thank you!!...
  6. Is there a way to add other drives to the C drive without the risk of losing data?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a way to add other drives to the C drive without the risk of losing data?: I have 2 M.2 drives and 2 older mechanical hard drives. Since there’s only data on one of the drives I was going to combine the other 3 into the D drive but is there a way to combine all 4 without losing data? Also is there a way to set the order that the drives are used?...
  7. how to add unallocated drive to "c" drive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how to add unallocated drive to "c" drive: hi am using windows 10 , I have some unallocated space memory , how can I merge or add with "c" drive am not using any partition software's , even when I try to make new volume it comes as "e" or more drive name , so icant make any merge kindly help to resolve...
  8. add google drive to navigation pane

in Windows 10 Support
    add google drive to navigation pane: how to add google drive to navigation pane 55775
  9. How to add C drive to taskbar?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to add C drive to taskbar?: I'm trying to add a link for the root of the C drive to my task bar. I tried creating a link to C, then right clicking, nothing comes up saying pin to taskbar?? 55915
  10. Add recovery partition into C drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Add recovery partition into C drive: I just deleted the content (through the recovery software) of the recovery partition (D drive) in my laptop which had an older OS in it. I would like to add the space in this partition into the C drive, basically eliminating this recovery partition and expanding C the amount...