Windows 10: How to add Canon Zoombrowser Ex to windows 10 "open with" menu?

Discus and support How to add Canon Zoombrowser Ex to windows 10 "open with" menu? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When trying to open a .jpg photo, I want to open it in Canon's Zoombrowser EX. The open with menu does not list it. How can I associate images to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by W.Otto, Feb 19, 2021.

1. W.Otto Win User

How to add Canon Zoombrowser Ex to windows 10 "open with" menu?

When trying to open a .jpg photo, I want to open it in Canon's Zoombrowser EX. The open with menu does not list it. How can I associate images to Zoombrowser so it will appear on the "open with" menu? The Zoombrowser program is in C: > Program Files x86 > Canon > Zoombrowser EX > Program > Zoombrowser.exe

:)

W.Otto, Feb 19, 2021
  2. rozed Win User

Can I use Canon Zoombrowser EX if I change to Windows 10?

Can I use Canon Zoombrowser EX if I change to Windows 10?

rozed, Feb 19, 2021
  3. NWRT Win User
    Canon ZoomBrowser on Windows 10

Canon Zoombrowser EX is automatically
    downsizing native images downloaded from a memory card to my Windows 10 computer. I want the images downloaded in the same size they were originally shot in. This was not a problem until I upgraded my Windows computer from version 7 to 10. Any help
    would be appreciated.

Ralljtall

4. How to add Canon Zoombrowser Ex to windows 10 "open with" menu?

Zoombrowser and windows 10

Works for me

I’m running Windows 10 Pro 64 bits and using Canon’s Digital Camera Solution disc which has ZoomBrowser version 6.8.

Problem

When you insert Canon Digital Camera Solution installation disc and click on Setup.exe you receive an error message.

Solution

• Insert the Canon Digital Camera Solution installation disc.
    • DO NOT click Setup.exe. Instead close all open windows and open CD drive to view folders.
    • Right click Setup.exe.
    • Check Compatibility Mode and select Windows 7.
    • Check Run As Administrator.
    • Follow prompts.

To change the default upload folder location (In the instance that you have an SSD as the C drive.)

• Connect your camera to the computer. When the Canon Utilities Camera Window PC program opens (Not the
      ZoomBrowser EX program) click on the small gear icon in the upper right corner.
    • Next, click on Import tab, then Folder Settings, then Browse.
    • Determine the new location where you want your pictures uploaded to.
    • Click OK.

Larry Lee 67, Feb 19, 2021
Thema:

How to add Canon Zoombrowser Ex to windows 10 "open with" menu?

1. How to add Canon Zoombrowser Ex to windows 10 "open with" menu? - Similar Threads - add Canon Zoombrowser

2. Canon Solution menu ex - driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Canon Solution menu ex - driver: I have changed my computer. OS is W11. I need to use a printer PIXMA MP 280 on this computer. Therefor I have downloaded SW Canon Solution menu ex, which worked on my last comp. I am now getting this message at start up- "A driver supporting Solution Menu Ex is not...
  3. Canon Solution menu ex - driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Canon Solution menu ex - driver: I have changed my computer. OS is W11. I need to use a printer PIXMA MP 280 on this computer. Therefor I have downloaded SW Canon Solution menu ex, which worked on my last comp. I am now getting this message at start up- "A driver supporting Solution Menu Ex is not...
  4. how can I add the Canon Zoombrowser EX program to Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can I add the Canon Zoombrowser EX program to Windows 11: have been using Canon ZoomBrowser EX for many years and have it last downloaded on my Windows 10 Laptops and Desktop.. Canon no longer updates this program so it is not available anymore from them.. trying to download my old copy to my new Windows 11 Laptop without success.....
  5. how can I add the Canon Zoombrowser EX program to Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how can I add the Canon Zoombrowser EX program to Windows 11: have been using Canon ZoomBrowser EX for many years and have it last downloaded on my Windows 10 Laptops and Desktop.. Canon no longer updates this program so it is not available anymore from them.. trying to download my old copy to my new Windows 11 Laptop without success.....
  6. How to Add a Program to "Open With"-Menu in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Add a Program to "Open With"-Menu in Windows 10: Hi,I try to change the app for opening an excel file but I see the below window:How can I fix it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-add-a-program-to-open-with-menu-in-windows/405b6f6d-2611-4d36-8b8e-ff075b52b85e
  7. How to Add a Program to "Open With"-Menu in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to Add a Program to "Open With"-Menu in Windows 10: I don't have office 365, but I can use office.com to access my word document. However, I also like to open my Word doc on my local disk with wordpad in case I need to do a quick update without going to the web. How can I add the wordpad app to "Open With" menu so I don't need...
  8. Canon Zoombrowser on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Canon Zoombrowser on Windows 10: How can I install Canon Zoombrowser on my Surface Pro 3 running Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/canon-zoombrowser-on-windows-10/1820c4b2-a729-4ff2-8787-946b63c524b4
  9. Can I use Canon Zoombrowser EX if I change to Windows 10?

Can I use Canon Zoombrowser EX if I change to Windows 10?: Can I use Canon Zoombrowser EX if I change to Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-use-canon-zoombrowser-ex-if-i-change-to/da26b855-d161-4a23-9b64-6889f337de40"
  10. How to Add a Program to "Open With"-Menu in Windows 10

How to Add a Program to "Open With"-Menu in Windows 10: If I right-click on a file in the explorer windows, I get an menu including the "Open with"-option. Some standard programs are listed there. If i click "Choose another app", I will find the one I need. However, the Open With menu doesn't remember it for the future - I always...