Windows 10: how to add captions to photos

Discus and support how to add captions to photos in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; How do I add a caption to a photo?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by patricci1308, Jul 12, 2019.

1. how to add captions to photos

How do I add a caption to a photo?

:)

patricci1308, Jul 12, 2019
  2. spageID Win User

Captioning for Photos

What can be used with the Photos app in Windows 10 to label each photo (caption)? It appears that Microsoft doesn't have a captioning feature in its app. Really?!!

spageID, Jul 12, 2019
  3. psdev Win User
    How do I add captions to photos? Photo Gallery not available in Win10

The new Photos app in Windows 10 (while allowing a variety of editing functions), does not allow me to add a caption, i.e., update the Title attribute of a JPEG file. The old Windows Photo Gallery in Windows 7 was very useful in this regard, since I could update a number of the metadata (EXIF) fields.

How can I do this in Windows 10? Has Microsoft just removed this feature? Seems a retrogade step.

Thanks.

psdev, Jul 12, 2019
  4. how to add captions to photos

photo captions

I need to correct a spelling mistake in a Windows 10 photo caption. How do I do this?

EdwardSpencerYU, Jul 12, 2019
Thema:

how to add captions to photos

1. how to add captions to photos - Similar Threads - add captions photos

2. How do i extract the captions on a photo using Microsoft photo desktop app?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i extract the captions on a photo using Microsoft photo desktop app?: I received some professional photos and want to extract the captions embedded on the photo file. I'm having trouble as each time i 'ctrl c' copy and paste it is just the photo itself and not the captions. Is there a way to do this?...
  3. How do i extract the captions on a photo using Microsoft photo desktop app?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do i extract the captions on a photo using Microsoft photo desktop app?: I received some professional photos and want to extract the captions embedded on the photo file. I'm having trouble as each time i 'ctrl c' copy and paste it is just the photo itself and not the captions. Is there a way to do this?...
  4. possible to disable "add a caption" popup on OneDrive?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    possible to disable "add a caption" popup on OneDrive?: Hi,When you open a larger image of a photo on OneDrive in a web browser, it adds a little popup at the bottom to "add a caption." You can move the cursor off of the image and wait a few seconds and it will disappear, but I'd much rather that the popup not show up at all. You...
  5. possible to disable "add a caption" popup on OneDrive?

possible to disable "add a caption" popup on OneDrive?: Hi,When you open a larger image of a photo on OneDrive in a web browser, it adds a little popup at the bottom to "add a caption." You can move the cursor off of the image and wait a few seconds and it will disappear, but I'd much rather that the popup not show up at all. You...
  6. How do I add a caption to a photo using OneDrive photo mgr?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I add a caption to a photo using OneDrive photo mgr?: How do I add a caption to a photo using OneDrive photo mgr? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-add-a-caption-to-a-photo-using-onedrive/3096646e-29a0-4411-9757-4f3b0b5ac09a"
  7. photo captions

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    photo captions: On windows7, photo gallery, I could caption photos. I have a new laptop, with windows10. I uploaded all my photos to onedrive. Now when I download them to windows10 Photos, I cannot find the captions. Most of the captions are identifying insects etc, and I cannot repeat that...
  8. Photo captions

Photo captions: How do you add a text caption to a photo in Microsoft Photo application? The edit offer doesn't seem to have this option. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photo-captions/68ec62af-9fbb-4c9b-8633-4d4127abf3e1
  9. How To Add Photos to Screensaver

in Windows 10 Customization
    How To Add Photos to Screensaver: I would like to be able to use some of my photos as a screensaver. I am unable to figure out how to do that. A reply to a post raising a question similar to mine reads: "When I right-click the Desktop and choose Personalize I get a panel with Lock Screen on the left...
  10. How do I add captions to photos? Photo Gallery not available in Win10

How do I add captions to photos? Photo Gallery not available in Win10: The new Photos app in Windows 10 (while allowing a variety of editing functions), does not allow me to add a caption, i.e., update the Title attribute of a JPEG file. The old Windows Photo Gallery in Windows 7 was very useful in this regard, since I could update a number of...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to add captions to photos windows10

2. widow-orphon photo-caption in win 10

3. windows photos add caption

4. add captions in msn photos,
  5. adding captions to photos in windows 10,
  6. caption a photo in windows,
  7. how to add caption to a windows picture,
  8. add captions to photos in windows 10,
  9. adding captions to pictures windows10,
  10. how to add captions to windows photo gallery