Windows 10: How to add Chinese Simplified QuanPin in Windows 10

Discus and support How to add Chinese Simplified QuanPin in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Dear Support, How to add Chinese Simplified QuanPin in Windows 10? In windows 7, I am able to do it but not in Windows 10. Why? Appreciate anyone... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by WTMEC, May 6, 2019.

1. WTMEC Win User

How to add Chinese Simplified QuanPin in Windows 10

Dear Support,

How to add Chinese Simplified QuanPin in Windows 10?

In windows 7, I am able to do it but not in Windows 10. Why?

Appreciate anyone can show guide steps how can I do it if it is possible

Thanks,

Victor

***Moved From: Windows 10/Windows Ink & touch***

:)

WTMEC, May 6, 2019

2. Chinese input method show traditional Chinese characters rather than Simplified ones.

Thanks Zack. I've installed both simplified and traditional Chinese packages as per your suggestion. Unfortunately nothing changed. Every time when I chose Simplified Chinese input method, I got nothing but traditional Chinese, as I experienced earlier.

FYI, this wasn't the case when I first had this computer shipped with Windows 10. I was able to choose Simplified Chinese and got Simplified Chinese as expected. The issue started about half a year ago. Nothing happened b/w then and now, except for maybe
    a few Windows auto upgrades. I started to think this might be a bug that needs to be addressed.

JonathanYee1, May 6, 2019
  3. Cannot set Chinese Simplified as Display Language

I have added Chinese Simplified to the system languages, and I am able to use it as input. When I try to change the display language in the control panel, my only options are "Use language list" and "English (US)." In settings, when I select Chinese simplified
    options, it only allows me to change the keyboard. Am I missing a setting to change the display language, or is Chinese simplified not supported as a display language?

KyleHunter_120, May 6, 2019
  4. paulsoto Win User

Nokia 920, need simplified chinese, not traditional chinese

No, this does not help. I probably didn't clarify well. First, I will respond to your helpful reply. Second, I will clarify what I am looking for.

First: yes, if I want to type in simplified Chinese your suggestion solves that problem - that is, changing the keyboard language helps. However, I was looking for a different solution

Second: I'd like to change my ' Phone Language ' to simplified Chinese. That area is: Settings>Language + Region>Phone Language>((( here, select language ))).

My Nokia 920 gives me 6-language options to change to:

1. English

2. Spanish (Mexico)

3. French

4. Portugese (Brazil)

5. Korean

6. Chinese (Traditional)

If I choose (Traditional) Chinese, then my phone language will change to Traditional Chinese. That means, everything I see will be in Traditional Chinese.

I want to see everything in Simplified Chinese, not Traditional Chinese.

paulsoto, May 6, 2019
Thema:

1. How to add Chinese Simplified QuanPin in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - add Chinese Simplified

2. "Simplified" Chinese is actually "Traditional"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Simplified" Chinese is actually "Traditional": I installed Microsoft's Simplified Chinese language, but the text it types is Traditional not simplified.I already reinstalled the language pack multiple times, but it comes out as traditional every time. Edition: Windows 11 Home...
  3. "Simplified" Chinese is actually "Traditional"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Simplified" Chinese is actually "Traditional": I installed Microsoft's Simplified Chinese language, but the text it types is Traditional not simplified.I already reinstalled the language pack multiple times, but it comes out as traditional every time. Edition: Windows 11 Home...
  4. No traditional Chinese, only simplified Chinese, how come?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No traditional Chinese, only simplified Chinese, how come?: When trying to add a language, I found that Traditional Chinese is disabled grey out, why is that and how do I get traditional chinese input on my laptop?...
  5. No traditional Chinese, only simplified Chinese, how come?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No traditional Chinese, only simplified Chinese, how come?: When trying to add a language, I found that Traditional Chinese is disabled grey out, why is that and how do I get traditional chinese input on my laptop?...
  6. How to remove "To Chinese Simplified, China - Chinese Simplified - US"

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to remove "To Chinese Simplified, China - Chinese Simplified - US": The highlighted item below, how to remove it I mean completely, 100% remove? Windows 10 version 1803. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-to-chinese-simplified-china-chinese/162c61ac-ebd8-4765-9a4e-d36762e61f72
  7. How to delete simplified Chinese fronts

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to delete simplified Chinese fronts: I want to delete all simplified Chinese frontsbecause I don't trust the security of it,I think it has a backdoor controlled by Chinese government But System stop me as protection of Windows...
  8. chinese Simplified,China

chinese Simplified,China: I can not remove that langue from my PC[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/chinese-simplifiedchina/331a05de-15d6-4fc7-aa5a-6d0d4b350207
  9. Chinese (Simplified) Supplemental font for Windows 10 1607

Chinese (Simplified) Supplemental font for Windows 10 1607: Hello Team, One of my Reports generated in PDF not displaying the Chinese characters correctly. I downloaded the language pack for ZH-CN and installed even then its not showing properly. My PC is not connected to Internet, so how can i add the Chinese (Simplified)...
  10. Chinese (Simplified) Supplemental font for Windows 10 1803

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Chinese (Simplified) Supplemental font for Windows 10 1803: Hi Sir, our company are using WSUS server to deploy updates and software. when i'm trying to add "Chinese (Simplified) Supplemental font" for windows 10 1803 always failed, even disable WSUS server let windows to download from Microsoft. please provide me the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 system locale simplify chinese fonts

2. Simplified Chinese ClearType fonts for Windows XP

3. how to install quanpin in windows 10

4. chinese keyboard quanpin ,
  5. simplified chinese windows 10,
  6. download system locale china simplified prc for windows 10,
  7. Add chinese simplified