Windows 10: How to add custom application in Windows 10 logon screen

Discus and support How to add custom application in Windows 10 logon screen in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I want to open one custom application from system logon screen. When user click on this application icon from the system logon screen this will open up... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by sathmkumar, Oct 23, 2019.

1. How to add custom application in Windows 10 logon screen

I want to open one custom application from system logon screen. When user click on this application icon from the system logon screen this will open up the windows and showing some message. Is this possible?

:)

sathmkumar, Oct 23, 2019

2. Windows 7 to officially support logon UI background customization

I want the windows 7 beta background back for the sign in screen....now I just got to find it on the windows 7 beta installation DVD...lol.

Thanks!!

ChaoticAtmosphere, Oct 23, 2019
  3. tigger Win User
    tigger, Oct 23, 2019
  4. How to add custom application in Windows 10 logon screen

Logon screen customization v1709

How can I customize the logon screen in v1709 of Windows 10?

The v1703 procedure no longer works; I only end up with a light blue background.

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Desktop, Start, & personalization

ChetKlimek, Oct 23, 2019
Thema:

How to add custom application in Windows 10 logon screen

1. How to add custom application in Windows 10 logon screen - Similar Threads - add custom application

2. How to add Custom Libraries to windows

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to add Custom Libraries to windows: I have an old PC that I wish to use as a smart home server, however I am having a problem Streaming Content from the Hard Drives Internally Plugged into the Machine on the TV's in our house, so far it can only read data in the libraries on the C Drive Which Only Contains Some...
  3. How to add Custom Libraries to windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to add Custom Libraries to windows: I have an old PC that I wish to use as a smart home server, however I am having a problem Streaming Content from the Hard Drives Internally Plugged into the Machine on the TV's in our house, so far it can only read data in the libraries on the C Drive Which Only Contains Some...
  4. How to add Custom Libraries to windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How to add a custom windows boot screen without HackBGRT and boot directly to application?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to add a custom windows boot screen without HackBGRT and boot directly to application?: This question sort of has two parts and both are as important as each other for my solution.How to add a custom windows splash screen to a PC with UEFI BIOSwithout HackBGRT?How to boot directly into an application and restrict all other functionaliy in windows?Part 1: How to...
  6. How to Customize or Add Apps to the Windows 10 Lock Screen

in Windows 10 News
    How to Customize or Add Apps to the Windows 10 Lock Screen: [ATTACH]A Lock screen is a computer user interface available on a computer or mobile […] This article How to Customize or Add Apps to the Windows 10 Lock Screen first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  7. Logon/Welcome Screen - How to Add ...

in Windows 10 Support
    Logon/Welcome Screen - How to Add ...: ... year to the date? -thx 167615
  8. Add customized Icons in Windows 10

Add customized Icons in Windows 10: Hello members - Is there any member that can give me the instruction to download custom icons from the internet and then use them on the PC. I have seen many icons on the internet. What I need to do is to download them, only if I am allowed to, and then upload them as icons...
  9. Windows 10/1809 custom logon screen doesn't show

Windows 10/1809 custom logon screen doesn't show: I use Windows 10/1809 on 2 PCs. On one of them, the custom logon screen doesn't show anymore since the last update (suddenly replaced by a horrible default picture). I tried to change this by changing the picture in the settings (for all users), but this doesn't help though...
  10. Logon screen background customization on windows 10

Logon screen background customization on windows 10: I was just wondering if there was a way to customize the background of the screen where you are prompted to enter the background 14155