Windows 10: How to add custom command line in Windows Terminal

Discus and support How to add custom command line in Windows Terminal in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] [ATTACH]With Windows Terminal, the company is trying to bring all the command-line based utilities under one UWP shell. Out of the box, it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Sep 22, 2019.

1. WinClub New Member

How to add custom command line in Windows Terminal

How to add custom command line in Windows Terminal JSON-Windows-Terminal-100x100.png
    How to add custom command line in Windows Terminal JSON-Windows-Terminal-150x94.png With Windows Terminal, the company is trying to bring all the command-line based utilities under one UWP shell. Out of the box, it includes Windows PowerShell and Windows Command Prompt – but if someone wants, they can include another command-line [...]

This post How to add custom command line in Windows Terminal is from TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Sep 22, 2019
  2. Naki Win User

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile How to add custom command line in Windows Terminal :)

3. ryanly Win User
    GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Current /? (-?) or / help (-help) parameter is invalid

ryanly, Sep 22, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Windows Command-Line: The Evolution of the Windows Command-Line

Read more: Windows Command-Line: The Evolution of the Windows Command-Line Windows Command Line Tools For Developers

Brink, Sep 22, 2019
Thema:

1. How to add custom command line in Windows Terminal - Similar Threads - add custom command

2. Command line to add dword to registry

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Command line to add dword to registry: I currently have this registry HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\EveryonePrint\HCP Client and would like to add a DWORD to it with the value 00000000 but it is coming up with invalid syntax error. What is wrong with my command line below? I can manually add the DWORD using register...
  3. Command line to add dword to registry

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Command line to add dword to registry: I currently have this registry HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\EveryonePrint\HCP Client and would like to add a DWORD to it with the value 00000000 but it is coming up with invalid syntax error. What is wrong with my command line below? I can manually add the DWORD using register...
  4. How to add tag into a picture by command line?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to add tag into a picture by command line?: Hi all, I am using Windows 10 and need to add tags for multiple pictures. It's too slow to add it one by one, is there a script way like command line to do it in batch? Regards, Ming...
  5. How to add a custom start-up layout in Windows terminal?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to add a custom start-up layout in Windows terminal?: I want my Windows terminal to open with Cmder on the left pane and Ubuntu terminal on the right when I open the Terminal. How can I do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-add-a-custom-start-up-layout-in-windows/ec92edcd-3acf-4ad0-914a-fb9cdd15be7c
  6. Windows Terminal Preview 1.1 Release | Windows Command Line

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Terminal Preview 1.1 Release | Windows Command Line: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ThomasMaurerCH [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hbjlwn/windows_terminal_preview_11_release_windows/
  7. Windows Terminal 1.0 | Windows Command Line

Windows Terminal 1.0 | Windows Command Line: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ThomasMaurerCH [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gmrlrq/windows_terminal_10_windows_command_line/
  8. Windows Terminal Preview v0.10 Release | Windows Command Line

Windows Terminal Preview v0.10 Release | Windows Command Line: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ThomasMaurerCH [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fkbfbr/windows_terminal_preview_v010_release_windows/
  9. How to add Custom Fonts to Command Prompt in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to add Custom Fonts to Command Prompt in Windows 10: [ATTACH] We all use the Windows Command Prompt regularly to solve the system issues, run batch files and also to perform advanced administrative functions. As you use the Command shell window frequently, you may find that the default font not to [...] This post How to add...
  10. How to open the "Custom sizing options" window using command line?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to open the "Custom sizing options" window using command line?: I want to use the command line to open the "Custom sizing options" window in Windows 10, please view the image, thank you. [img] 62252