Windows 10: How to add Dari language to windows 11?

Discus and support How to add Dari language to windows 11? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Today my windows 11 get updated and after the update the Dari language from keyboard layout stop working, I did try to switch between layouts but it's... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Alireza N, Dec 20, 2022.

1. Alireza N Win User

How to add Dari language to windows 11?

Today my windows 11 get updated and after the update the Dari language from keyboard layout stop working, I did try to switch between layouts but it's not working any more, then I remove the Dari language form keyboard layout, but the issue is it's not listed in the add language list anymore!!!I found a post which my preferred language is not listed any more in windows 11, why? is there any solution to add Dari keyboard layout back to windows 11?Edition Windows 11 Pro Version 22H2 Installed on ‎12/‎20/‎2022 OS build 22621.819 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22636.1000.0

:)

Alireza N, Dec 20, 2022
  2. 95Viper Win User

Windows 8.1 update changed the language, can't change back

Maybe, these will help... it seems it is a common enough problem.

Language packs are no longer available after you upgrade to Windows 8.1

And, sort of the same here --> Add a language or keyboard

Quote from above MS web page:

Spoiler Download and install language packs
    You'll need to download the language pack if you want to make a language your Windows display language (that's the language you see most often in Windows and apps).
    • Swipe in from the right edge of the screen, tap Settings, and then tap Change PC settings.
      (If you're using a mouse, point to the lower-right corner of the screen, move the mouse pointer up, click Settings, and then click Change PC settings.)
    • Tap or click Time and language, and then tap or click Region and language.
    • Tap or click a language that says Language pack available underneath, and then tap or click Options.
    • Tap or click Download. The download process might take a while, depending on your PC and the size of the language pack.
      If you want to make this your display language, see the next section "Change your Windows display language".
    Change your Windows display language
    To change your Windows display language (that's the language you see most often in Windows and apps), first add a language, download and install the language pack, and then follow these steps.
    • Swipe in from the right edge of the screen, tap Settings, and then tap Change PC settings.
      (If you're using a mouse, point to the lower-right corner of the screen, move the mouse pointer up, click Settings, and then click Change PC settings.)
    • Tap or click Time and language, and then tap or click Region and language.
    • Tap or click the language that you want to set as your display language.
    • Tap or click Set as primary to move the language to the top of the list. If the language can become your Windows display language, you'll see Will be display language after next sign-in appear under the language.
    • Sign out and then sign back in to finish.
    And here is some more info --> Add Language Packs to Windows

95Viper, Dec 20, 2022
  3. Vineet_K Win User
    Changing Language of Widgets bar in windows 11

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you need help regarding language in Windows 11 widgets

In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below:

• What is the make and model number of your PC?
    • What is the Version and Build of Windows 11 installed on the tablet? (Type winver in Windows search/Run command)
    • Is your PC running on a single language operating system?
    Meanwhile, I would suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

1. Open Settings (Windows + I), select Time & language from the left pane
    2. On the right hand side, select Language & region
    3. You may select the desired Windows display language from the dropdown menu
    4. You may also Add a language and set it as windows display language

How to add Dari language to windows 11? 69f36ad5-b3df-4d8e-aed8-7d0b95064df1?upload=true.png

We appreciate you interest towards Windows 11

We await your response

Vineet Kumar

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Vineet_K, Dec 20, 2022
  4. How to add Dari language to windows 11?

Language

Hi Sassy,

To remove the Croatian language in Windows 10, we suggest that you follow these steps:

• Open the Settings app, select Time & Language, and click
      Region & Language
    • Under Add a language, select English, and click
      Set as default
    • Select the Croatian language and click Remove.
    • Close the Settings app, restart the computer, and check if the issue persists.

Let us know if the steps provided worked for you.

Genevieve Cri, Dec 20, 2022
Thema:

How to add Dari language to windows 11?

1. How to add Dari language to windows 11? - Similar Threads - add Dari language

2. Trying to add swedish language to Windows 11 - Can't

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to add swedish language to Windows 11 - Can't: When I try to add the Swedish language in Windows 11 settings, it shows but will not select.See screenshot. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trying-to-add-swedish-language-to-windows-11-cant/a5dcd999-dbec-41ab-aa0a-d2d295a7a7e5
  3. Trying to add swedish language to Windows 11 - Can't

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trying to add swedish language to Windows 11 - Can't: When I try to add the Swedish language in Windows 11 settings, it shows but will not select.See screenshot. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trying-to-add-swedish-language-to-windows-11-cant/a5dcd999-dbec-41ab-aa0a-d2d295a7a7e5
  4. Windows 11 adds a second type of one language.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 adds a second type of one language.: I have 3 languages: English, Russian, Ukrainian never mind what languages. Some time ago Windows added under Russian Russian Russian Ukrainian, and they messed up. Any idea what had happened?...
  5. Windows 11 adds a second type of one language.

Windows 11 adds a second type of one language.: I have 3 languages: English, Russian, Ukrainian never mind what languages. Some time ago Windows added under Russian Russian Russian Ukrainian, and they messed up. Any idea what had happened?...
  6. How to add Dari language to windows 11?

How to add Dari language to windows 11?: Today my windows 11 get updated and after the update the Dari language from keyboard layout stop working, I did try to switch between layouts but it's not working any more, then I remove the Dari language form keyboard layout, but the issue is it's not listed in the add...
  7. How to add languages to Windows 10 and 11 ISO File?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to add languages to Windows 10 and 11 ISO File?: Hello everyone. I have an ISO file. I downloaded it from Microsoft Official Website. It's in Russian. I also downloaded it in English. I want to get Russian language from Russian ISO and to integrate it to English ISO file?How can I do this?I read this article:...
  8. How to add languages to Windows 10 and 11 ISO File?

How to add languages to Windows 10 and 11 ISO File?: Hello everyone. I have an ISO file. I downloaded it from Microsoft Official Website. It's in Russian. I also downloaded it in English. I want to get Russian language from Russian ISO and to integrate it to English ISO file?How can I do this?I read this article:...
  9. how do I add a language?

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do I add a language?: how do I add a language? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-add-a-language/ba3c4872-2693-4b92-9ab4-f68a5688b9bf
  10. How to add a language to all users.

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to add a language to all users.: Hi this is Mohammed and I am a student but working as an IT. I have found that whenever I install a language only I can use it, I needed to install several languages on a lab in my school but it didn't show to the other users. So the question now how can I install it once...