Windows 10: How to add day of week in taskbar...

Discus and support How to add day of week in taskbar... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello. I'm using Windows 10 Home, version 1809, and I got the update a week ago. The day of the week and date used to show in the taskbar right under... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by PlainDavid, Oct 10, 2018.

1. How to add day of week in taskbar...

Hello. I'm using Windows 10 Home, version 1809, and I got the update a week ago. The day of the week and date used to show in the taskbar right under the time, but no longer. It's gone. I really don't want to drag the taskbar up to widen it. I've tried to add "ddd" to the beginning of the short date in date settings (in Control Panel), but it never works. Please help. Thanks.

:)

PlainDavid, Oct 10, 2018

2. How do I add the "day of the week" to my side mounted taskbar?

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I request you to follow the steps below:

• Right click on the taskbar and uncheck "Lock the taskbar".
    • Increase the thickness of the taskbar by dragging it to the right hand side.
    • You will be able to see the day now.

I hope this helps you. If you have any further query in future, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Oct 13, 2018
  3. mobile1 Win User
    How to display the day of the week in the taskbar?

On my notebook PC I want to display the day of the week in the taskbar, like this on my desktop PC:

How to add day of week in taskbar... [​IMG]

Here are the setting that I used:

How to add day of week in taskbar... [​IMG]

But my notebook PC does not have a "dddd, MMMM dd,yyyy" setting. Only a "dddd, MMMM d,yyyy".

How can I show the day of the week?

mobile1, Oct 13, 2018
  4. Yaqub K Win User

How to add day of week in taskbar...

System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Oct 13, 2018
Thema:

How to add day of week in taskbar...

1. How to add day of week in taskbar... - Similar Threads - add week taskbar

2. Day of week in taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Day of week in taskbar: Hi there.I wanted the day of the week to be shown in taskbar in Win10. it's working fine when the taskbar is located at the bottom but I located mine at the left side and only time is displated. Is there any way to fix it? Thx....
  3. Day of week in taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Day of week in taskbar: Hi there.I wanted the day of the week to be shown in taskbar in Win10. it's working fine when the taskbar is located at the bottom but I located mine at the left side and only time is displated. Is there any way to fix it? Thx....
  4. Day of week in taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. How do I show the day of the week in the taskbar?

How do I show the day of the week in the taskbar?: When I hover over the time it shows 17th January 2022 but not the day. I can't see any relevant options in settings. In 10 it showed the day also.Thanks...
  6. How do I show the day of the week in the taskbar?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I show the day of the week in the taskbar?: When I hover over the time it shows 17th January 2022 but not the day. I can't see any relevant options in settings. In 10 it showed the day also.Thanks...
  7. Widowns 10 taskbar, day of the week stuck on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Widowns 10 taskbar, day of the week stuck on: Greetings!Spent some time editing taskbar's date and time to my liking. However after couple of days later the date blanked out and I was left with the time only. Found out that for some reason the day of the week has copied itself onto another row instead of widening its...
  8. Widowns 10 taskbar, day of the week stuck on

Widowns 10 taskbar, day of the week stuck on: Greetings!Spent some time editing taskbar's date and time to my liking. However after couple of days later the date blanked out and I was left with the time only. Found out that for some reason the day of the week has copied itself onto another row instead of widening its...
  9. Widowns 10 taskbar, day of the week stuck on

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. How to display the day of the week in the taskbar?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to display the day of the week in the taskbar?: On my notebook PC I want to display the day of the week in the taskbar, like this on my desktop PC: [img] Here are the setting that I used: [img] But my notebook PC does not have a "dddd, MMMM dd,yyyy" setting. Only a "dddd, MMMM d,yyyy". How can I show the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. win 10 show day of week only in taskbar

2. Add dat if week to task bar

3. hide day of the week windows task bar 10