Windows 10: How to add drive to reset this PC.

Discus and support How to add drive to reset this PC. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am trying to reset my pc so I have more room on my drives. And so my Pc can go faster. When I do the “remove everything” option and select the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ClenchingPit77, Jun 22, 2020.

1. How to add drive to reset this PC.

I am trying to reset my pc so I have more room on my drives. And so my Pc can go faster. When I do the “remove everything” option and select the options I switch do all drive option on. Then when I check what drives will be after to us only my D drive. How do I add my C drive it it? My C drive has windows on it and I have a windows restore flash drive. Please help me add my C drive to it.

:)

ClenchingPit77, Jun 22, 2020
  2. IggSter Win User

How to factory reset Cisco 1700 Router

Hopefully I can help you here....its a very common thing to happen.

First, I take it you dont know the passwords for console access or telnet/ssh?

I will assume that these devices belong to you.

step 1. Plug a cisco console cable into a serial port on your pc
    step 2. Plug other end into Cisco console port
    step 3. Using hyperterm or putty or similar connect to the serial port
    step 4. boot router, and make sure you clearly can see the output (this confirms you have good serial comms)
    step 5. if this fails, adjust the comm port settings (9600, 8,1,n are the default)
    step 6. now you have to do the only hard part...send the break command:

Break command list: Break Commands

Go down the list and match your OS and SW and try the sequence suggested.

If this fails several times do what I do: Install putty (free) and then to send a break so you can get into rommom just hit "ctrl-a b".

IggSter, Jun 22, 2020
  3. Windows failed to reset and it removed windows drive

Hello,

We understand the inconvenience caused and will assist you.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below to Reset the computer using Windows 10 ISO and check if it helps.

• Go to the Microsoft software download website and create Windows 10
      installation media.
    • Insert the installation media you created, and then restart your PC.
    • On the Install Windows screen, select Troubleshoot.
    • In the troubleshoot screen, click on Reset this PC.
    • Select the desired option and follow the steps to Reset the PC and check for status.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Thank you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jun 22, 2020
  4. How to add drive to reset this PC.

Unable to reset the pc

Hello,

If you are having that message while trying to reset your computer, We suggest you to create an installation media for Windows 10 using Media
    Creation Tool
    and perform a Reset.

Once the installation media is created, follow the steps below:

• Insert the installation media you created, and then restart your PC.
    • On the Install Windows screen, select Repair your computer.
    • On the Choose an option screen, select Troubleshoot. From there, you can use Safe Mode. Select
      Advanced Options >Reset This PC>Remove everything.
    • After the reset is complete, check for status.

Give us an update on what happens.

Anthony Cato, Jun 22, 2020
Thema:

How to add drive to reset this PC.

1. How to add drive to reset this PC. - Similar Threads - add drive reset

2. Add Bitlocked Drive To Another PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Add Bitlocked Drive To Another PC: My daughter's T460s ThinkPad will no longer boot that's a whole other story and I'm trying to recover her M.2 SSD C: drive that is locked with Bitlocker. I pulled the drive and mounted it in my PC. When I boot up, the drive is showing up as an unformatted drive.Is there any...
  3. Add Bitlocked Drive To Another PC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Add Bitlocked Drive To Another PC: My daughter's T460s ThinkPad will no longer boot that's a whole other story and I'm trying to recover her M.2 SSD C: drive that is locked with Bitlocker. I pulled the drive and mounted it in my PC. When I boot up, the drive is showing up as an unformatted drive.Is there any...
  4. Add Bitlocked Drive To Another PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. How to add libraries in This PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to add libraries in This PC: Hello, greetings.This is might be a slly question but im not finding any solution to thishow do i add libraries Videos, Music, Pictures etc. to this homepage?I recently clean re-intalled MS Windows 11 because of some problem, I want THIS PC page to look like the legacy...
  6. How to add libraries in This PC

How to add libraries in This PC: Hello, greetings.This is might be a slly question but im not finding any solution to thishow do i add libraries Videos, Music, Pictures etc. to this homepage?I recently clean re-intalled MS Windows 11 because of some problem, I want THIS PC page to look like the legacy...
  7. How to add folder to "This PC" ?

How to add folder to "This PC" ?: How to add folder to "This PC" ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-add-folder-to-this-pc/a4bc5cb7-b539-4645-8939-fece59b349dc
  8. How to add folder to "This PC" ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to add folder to "This PC" ?: How to add folder to "This PC" ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-add-folder-to-this-pc/a4bc5cb7-b539-4645-8939-fece59b349dc
  9. Resetting PC with USB drive.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Resetting PC with USB drive.: Hey, so recently i opened malicious file. It corrupted alot of windows files, that are needed for windows to work. When i try to reset my PC. It says something has gone wrong. I made a system restore point before I used the software. And it has got deleted on my system after...
  10. how to add unallocated drive to "c" drive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how to add unallocated drive to "c" drive: hi am using windows 10 , I have some unallocated space memory , how can I merge or add with "c" drive am not using any partition software's , even when I try to make new volume it comes as "e" or more drive name , so icant make any merge kindly help to resolve...