Windows 10: how to add Edge browser to startup menu

Discus and support how to add Edge browser to startup menu in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I want windows to start Edge browser when i login i have been able to add chrome and windows explorer to startup menu but couldnt find edge browser... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by makhan10, Feb 2, 2020.

1. makhan10 Win User

how to add Edge browser to startup menu

I want windows to start Edge browser when i login

i have been able to add chrome and windows explorer to startup menu

but couldnt find edge browser shortcut to add to startup menu

:)

makhan10, Feb 2, 2020
  2. Paolo Mag Win User

Edge startup

Since you've done changing the start page on your Microsoft Edge and the issue is still the same, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

• Click on the Start Menu.
    • Select Settings.
    • Click the System Menu.
    • Click Notifications and Actions.
    • Turn off Show me Tips about Windows.

Give us an update on the result and we will be glad to assist you further.

Paolo Mag, Feb 2, 2020
  3. Searching in Start menu goes to IE instead of default browser (Edge) in Windows 10.

Hi,

To set Microsoft Edge as the default browser app, please follow the steps below:

• Click on the Start menu>Settings>System>Default apps.
    • Choose Web browser then select Microsoft Edge.
    • Close the windows to save.
    Let us know how it goes.

Melowin Mar, Feb 2, 2020
  4. how to add Edge browser to startup menu

Edge browser is not working!!!!

Hi,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to try restarting Microsoft Edge Browser and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Open task manager right click on Microsoft Edge and go to details click on microsoftedgeCP.exe and click end task

• Restart your Computer and check if it helps.

• Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Feb 2, 2020
Thema:

how to add Edge browser to startup menu

1. how to add Edge browser to startup menu - Similar Threads - add Edge browser

2. Edge Start Menu Web Site Add

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Edge Start Menu Web Site Add: Latest info from Google is to find "PIN TO START MENU" when I want to add a website to the START MENU. But there is no "PIN TO START MENU". Has this feature been deleted or is it hidden?...
  3. How to add a site to Tracking Prevention Exceptions list in Edge browser

in Windows 10 News
    How to add a site to Tracking Prevention Exceptions list in Edge browser: [ATTACH]Tracking prevention helps you to block numerous trackers in Microsoft Edge. However, there may be certain sites that you may want to exempt. If so, […] This article How to add a site to Tracking Prevention Exceptions list in Edge browser first appeared on...
  4. How to manage, add, remove Extensions in new Microsoft Edge browser

in Windows 10 News
    How to manage, add, remove Extensions in new Microsoft Edge browser: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]The Chromium engine powers the new Microsoft Edge browser. With the support of the Chromium engine, it brings in support for extensions from the Chrome Web Store as well. However, Microsoft has posted a list of separate extensions that they [...] This post...
  5. How to add MS Edge to Open With menu in Win10?

in Browsers and Email
    How to add MS Edge to Open With menu in Win10?: I prefer to use IE 11 as my default browser in Windows 10 but have added Firefox and Chrome to the Open With menus of .url and .html file types for when I want to open those particular file types in those browsers. I've been trying to figure out how to add MS Edge to the Open...
  6. Context Menu: Can I add browsers to it?

in Browsers and Email
    Context Menu: Can I add browsers to it?: I've been having one or two problems with Firefox lately, and to be honest Edge and IE 11, and may want to add Chrome.. What I need is a context menu addition for Desktop URL's that launches them into a choice of browser. At the moment I can only launch into (For the...
  7. Window Edge browser, no favourites sidebar on startup.

in Browsers and Email
    Window Edge browser, no favourites sidebar on startup.: Edge is a great browser! However one thing I really miss from IE is having my favorites sidebar always visible at all times. With Edge you have to select it EACH TIME and pin it to the window display. This becomes a real pain and seems unnecessary. Is it possible to configure...
  8. Menu in Edge browser

in Browsers and Email
    Menu in Edge browser: I recently downloaded Windows 10 and the Edge browser. Windows 7 using the IE 11 browser had a menu at the very top left ( file, edit, view etc ) How can I get that menu in the Edge browser? 14291
  9. Add-ons For Edge Browser

in Browsers and Email
    Add-ons For Edge Browser: Hi *Party from where I can download Add-ons For Edge Browser ? 19060
  10. Menu in Browser (Edge)

in Browsers and Email
    Menu in Browser (Edge): I just installed Windows 10 Pro on my Wife's PC. One thing I have run into is being able to show the Menu in the browser. I understand I should be able to right click at the top of the browser and select "Menu" same as we did for Windows 7. I just can't seem to get that...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to add browser startup