Windows 10: how to add existing email account to windows 10.

Discus and support how to add existing email account to windows 10. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I'm unable to add my existing *** Email address is removed for privacy *** account to my Windows 10 emails. I get to a box that says "that account... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by gunner504, Oct 27, 2020.

1. gunner504 Win User

how to add existing email account to windows 10.

I'm unable to add my existing *** Email address is removed for privacy *** account to my Windows 10 emails. I get to a box that says "that account already exists" and can go no further. Any ideas?

:)

gunner504, Oct 27, 2020
  2. Zakin Win User

Strange Windows 10 User Account issue.

Unfortunately I had done those steps numerous reboots, it just, reappears for no good reason. The base account isn't even a Microsoft account, it's a local account.

I haven't quite tried the built in administrator account on W10, but so far in my experience on my own computer, the built in account seemed to have absolutely no more control than I did on my own.

It's just strange, I go in, it warns me twice about deleting the account, then it's gone. Reboot, and it's back?

EDIT: Just to specify, both command line and Netplwiz both say only HIS account exists on the computer, it doesn't list this rogue account. This is what I meant in my first post about the fact that even Windows doesn't seem to believe it exists, HALF the time. *Frown how to add existing email account to windows 10. :(

Zakin, Oct 27, 2020
  3. newtekie1 Win User
    Unauthorized Emails from my account?

It is more than likely that your email account was hacked, either by a virus sniffing your password, or just simply hacked.

Either way, change your password on your email account. Unfortunately the damage by already be done. They already have your contact list and your email address associated with that contact list. There is nothing stopping them from sending out emails using their own SMTP servers to everyone on your contact list and claiming the emails are from your email address. They don't actually have to have access to your yahoo account or even any yahoo server to send emails to people that come from your address.

newtekie1, Oct 27, 2020
  4. Kem Mon Win User

Email account already exists

Hi,

There's a lot of possible reasons why this issue occurred. To
    isolate the issue, we have some questions for you:

• On what application are you trying to re-add your account?

• What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We suggest that you perform a
    clean boot
    and try adding your email account again. It is possible that the email account was saved from the background that is causing the error message to appear.

Note:
    Reset the computer back to
    Normal Mode
    once you are done with the troubleshooting by following the section
    "How to reset the computer to start normally after clean boot troubleshooting"
    from the same article.

Update us on how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Oct 27, 2020
Thema:

1. how to add existing email account to windows 10. - Similar Threads - add existing email

2. Email Account Does Not Exist

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Email Account Does Not Exist: I have a valid and working email account using my company domain. It is linked and working for 365 Business Premium. Note: I recently closed a 365 Family subscription that used the same email account. I can't think of what else to try to be able to sign into Windows or Edge...
  3. Email Account Does Not Exist

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Email Account Does Not Exist: I have a valid and working email account using my company domain. It is linked and working for 365 Business Premium. Note: I recently closed a 365 Family subscription that used the same email account. I can't think of what else to try to be able to sign into Windows or Edge...
  4. An account already exist, not able to add account in Windows 11

An account already exist, not able to add account in Windows 11: Hello,I am writing this from my daughters account, I am her father.I am not able to add her account as another user.I have got the message that her account already is connected to this PC.Background:When I tried to add her account it took very long time to get the...
  5. How to add User Account via Email & Accounts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to add User Account via Email & Accounts: I attempt to add a new user account by via Email & Accounts. I select "Add account" I select Google >> Continue Enter email address Enter password I select Allow I get an error message: "Something went wrong" Error code: 0x8000000b. Therefore, I changed my security settings...
  6. How to add User Account via Email & Accounts

How to add User Account via Email & Accounts: I attempt to add a new user account by via Email & Accounts. I select "Add account" I select Google >> Continue Enter email address Enter password I select Allow I get an error message: "Something went wrong" Error code: 0x8000000b. Therefore, I changed my security settings...
  7. Add a AOL email account to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Add a AOL email account to Windows 10: How to add an AOL email account to Windows 10. Continuously get "Fix account, need to update password". https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/add-a-aol-email-account-to-windows-10/a5218c38-20f4-494a-a65c-5f5532ec2525
  8. Add a Pin to an existing MS Account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Add a Pin to an existing MS Account: I have two computers, a desktop and a laptop both running W10 Pro build 1909 using my MS account. When I set up the desktop I did so with a PIN. Didn't think to do that when I did the laptop. Is there a way at this late date to assign a PIN to the laptop -- preferably the...
  9. how to add email accounts to live mail

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to add email accounts to live mail: how to add email accounts to live mail https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-add-email-accounts-to-live-mail/3f6c0045-4d14-4b4e-9fc0-f2af4ab60aef
  10. Windows 10 non existent account in email and accounts

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Windows 10 non existent account in email and accounts: Hello from a newbie, My first question so if I make a mistake or my forum etiquette is slightly off, please correct me. Right to me question, ( I am an mcse although now not updated, a+, Network+ and 30 years experience so may help others in future) I have a windows 10 pro...