Windows 10: how to add extra speakers to computer

Discus and support how to add extra speakers to computer in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; how can I get more than one set of speakers added to computer.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JimmieKessner, Sep 22, 2019.

1. how to add extra speakers to computer

how can I get more than one set of speakers added to computer.

:)

JimmieKessner, Sep 22, 2019
  2. Rose Cal Win User

speakers

Hi Charlie,

Corrupted or outdated drivers may be one of the possible causes why your speakers are not working properly. To efficiently assists you, we'd like to gather more information:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Have you tried updating your drivers?
    • Have you tried connecting your speakers to another computer and check if the issue still persists?
    • Have you tried using other speakers and check if the issue still persists?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow the steps in this article on how to troubleshoot sound problems.

Let us know if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Sep 22, 2019
  3. Junaid_A Win User
    Windows 10 recognizes my UE Megaboom as a headset and not a speaker will not work?

Hi Rachael,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I suggest you try the steps listed below and check if it works. This issue could be because of the Headphones BT SPEAKER Stereo being set as default. I suggest you to try the steps listed below and check if it works.

• Pair the speaker with your PC.
    • Right click the Windows icon on the taskbar and choose
      Device Manager.

• Expand Sound, video, and game controllers
      and right click on your Bluetooth speaker (BT SPEAKER Stereo).
    • Choose Disable and acknowledge the confirmation popup. Wait for the screen to refresh.
    • Right click on the same device again and Enable.
    • Exit Device Manager and see if the issue persist.

Regards,

Junaid_A, Sep 22, 2019
  4. how to add extra speakers to computer

Windows 10 computer paired w/ bluetooth speaker, but doesn't send music to speaker

A possible solution to Bluetooth speaker playback issuehow to add extra speakers to computer :) I tried all the steps listed in several posting forums with no success. I finally found a solution after 3 hours of investigating. 1st several forums suggest updating drivers... but do not specify which drivers to update i.e. the Bluetooth device? (eg. bose audio, sony driver for sony Bluetooth headphones etc.), or the windows driver?

*** For me the solution was updating the Bluetooth driver from LENOVO's website (the laptop/computer manufacture's website) once the driver was installed the bluetooth playback through BOSE Bluetooth audio adaptor worked perfectly.

I understand not everyone will have a LENOVO laptop/computer however I think it is worth downloading the latest Bluetooth driver from the device you are streaming from.

Hope this helps!

Bluetooth Dude123, Sep 22, 2019
Thema:

how to add extra speakers to computer

1. how to add extra speakers to computer - Similar Threads - add extra speakers

2. How much extra power, per computer with the extra Carbon Emissions Code, is being used just...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How much extra power, per computer with the extra Carbon Emissions Code, is being used just...: How much extra power, per computer with the extra Carbon Emmission Code, is being used just to bother us, IT professionals and High End Computer users, Which never wants sleep and turning items off, after an update can cause data loss, and company downtime?Where is the, I am...
  3. How much extra power, per computer with the extra Carbon Emissions Code, is being used just...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How much extra power, per computer with the extra Carbon Emissions Code, is being used just...: How much extra power, per computer with the extra Carbon Emmission Code, is being used just to bother us, IT professionals and High End Computer users, Which never wants sleep and turning items off, after an update can cause data loss, and company downtime?Where is the, I am...
  4. Mouse intermittently adds an extra click!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse intermittently adds an extra click!: Hello, I have an intermittent mouse problem: when I left- or right-click the mouse sometimes adds an extra left click upon release of the button. For example, I left-click on a menu item and it turns into a double-click. This creates chaos. The misbehavior will happen for 4...
  5. Mouse intermittently adds an extra click!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse intermittently adds an extra click!: Hello, I have an intermittent mouse problem: when I left- or right-click the mouse sometimes adds an extra left click upon release of the button. For example, I left-click on a menu item and it turns into a double-click. This creates chaos. The misbehavior will happen for 4...
  6. Pin Automatically Adds Extra Characters and Then Doesn't - Virus?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Pin Automatically Adds Extra Characters and Then Doesn't - Virus?: My laptop has been hacked two times already. I am assuming it has happened again I was foolish to make my administrator's account pin the same as the user's. Today, first I went into my administrator account, using the pin, and then switched back to my user account. I...
  7. Extra office installers showing in add/remove

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Extra office installers showing in add/remove: [ATTACH] Hi I noticed these as installed products on my Windows 10 PC, in addition to the normal Office 365 https://preview.redd.it/eu4qn51d3xq41.png?width=724&format=png&auto=webp&s=9687a67ba4419b42dddbe14fde3fa895432a438f Ive never seen these as separate installers...
  8. Is it possible to add an extra dialogue pop up to sleep?

in Windows 10 Support
    Is it possible to add an extra dialogue pop up to sleep?: Ok, this is an odd one. In simple terms, I want to add an extra dialogue pop up reminder when I select the sleep option in windows 10. Aka, go to sleep option, click, and instead of immediately sleeping it gives me a dialogue pop up first asking me if I'm sure I want to or...
  9. AOMEI Backup Winpe Add extra drivers to disk

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    AOMEI Backup Winpe Add extra drivers to disk: Hi there Any of you using WINPE version of the AOMEI Free backup (create directly from W10) and you find you are missing drivers for example Wireless. I created my boot USB on a W10 desktop with no Wireless card. Anyway here's how to do it. I can't do it on the laptop...
  10. Storage Spaces - Add three extra drives Warning ?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Storage Spaces - Add three extra drives Warning ?: Hi I have a simple three disk parity RAID - calles Storage Space - W: drive. 3 x 1.36Gb gives me about 2.72Gb storage plus the parity bits. This storage space has about 1.47Gb of data leaving some 1.24Gb free. Storage Space Static is telling me my disks are 88%...