Windows 10: How to add games to my account

Discus and support How to add games to my account in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have a bunch of older "Games for Windows" that I would like to add to my account. Is this possible?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Backdoc77, Jan 10, 2020.

1. Backdoc77 Win User

How to add games to my account

I have a bunch of older "Games for Windows" that I would like to add to my account. Is this possible?

:)

Backdoc77, Jan 10, 2020
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Jan 10, 2020
  3. premium gaming account

Hi Kathryn,

There a corrupted profile is one of the possible reasons why you are seeing ads before playing games even your profile has a subscription or a premium account. To help you resolve this concern, I need to gather more details. Kindly answer the questions below:

• When did the issue start?
    • Are you experiencing this concern with all of your games?
    • Have you made any changes on your computer prior to this concern?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?
    • Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the affected game?

In the meantime, I suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps below:

Step 1: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps using the link below. This can help remove problems with an app from Microsoft Store.

Click here

Step 2: Check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store. Kindly click the link below to proceed:

Check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store

Step 3: Delete Temporary files. This will help delete temporary files that have been stored on your computer.

1. Click Start and click Settings.
    2. Select System.
    3. Select Storage.
    4. Select This PC.
    5. Click Temporary files.
    6. Choose Temporary files.
    7. Click Remove files.

Step 4: Reset the game from the Settings menu.

1. Click Start and click Settings.
    2. Select System.
    3. Select Apps and features.
    4. Find the game and click Advanced options.
    5. Click Reset. You need to restart your computer to let the changes take effect.

Kindly update us with the results, so that we can assist you further.

Wilfred Mac, Jan 10, 2020
  4. How to add games to my account

pc gaming HELLO

Hi Robert,

To help you with your concern, we suggest that you perform the steps below:

• Sign out your account from the game.
    • Restart your computer.
    • Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps by clicking this
      link
    • Sign in your account and check it.

If the steps above do not work, we recommend getting in touch with the game developer to get the missing item you’ve purchased. Click this
    link to contact the game developer.

Keep us posted.

Wilfred Mac, Jan 10, 2020
Thema:

How to add games to my account

1. How to add games to my account - Similar Threads - add games account

2. How do I add an account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I add an account?: I just got a computer with windows 10 from my dad and I want to add my Microsoft account to it. I’ve gone through the proper channels in settings, settings>accounts>family & others, and whenever I click on “Add a family member” or “Add someone to this PC” all I get is a gray...
  3. How do I add an account?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I add an account?: I just got a computer with windows 10 from my dad and I want to add my Microsoft account to it. I’ve gone through the proper channels in settings, settings>accounts>family & others, and whenever I click on “Add a family member” or “Add someone to this PC” all I get is a gray...
  4. how to add a hotmail account

how to add a hotmail account: how can I add a hotmail.ca account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-add-a-hotmail-account/d0e1d056-f7dd-469d-be09-8a6d6d836c29
  5. how to add a hotmail account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to add a hotmail account: how can I add a hotmail.ca account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-add-a-hotmail-account/d0e1d056-f7dd-469d-be09-8a6d6d836c29
  6. how to add Gmail account to Mail?

how to add Gmail account to Mail?: Dear Sir, how to add Gmail account to Mail? I got error code 0x80070490 after tried many timed for add Gmail account. How to download wechat on labtop? I cannot find in Microsoft store. I'm using window 10 home...
  7. add a device to my account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    add a device to my account: hihow can add my computer to my accountwhen i use the function add a device on microsoft account there is only available the option to add surface or xboxi need to add a computer but i dont find the option...
  8. add a device to my account

add a device to my account: hihow can add my computer to my accountwhen i use the function add a device on microsoft account there is only available the option to add surface or xboxi need to add a computer but i dont find the option...
  9. how to add laptops to my windows 10 account -

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    how to add laptops to my windows 10 account -: How do I add 2 laptops to my windows 10 account? they are for kids to use. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-add-laptops-to-my-windows-10-account/bee43df7-031b-415a-9f17-b99a4f1a2187
  10. gaming adds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    gaming adds: I have played solitaire collection for a long time but a few weeks ago I started getting bomb - barded with gaming adds that do on for 45 sec + How do I stop these annoying adds - I have add- blocker plus installed with all 4 boxes ticked These adds usually come on when...