Windows 10: How to add items to the EXTENDED send-to menu?

Discus and support How to add items to the EXTENDED send-to menu? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; So it seems the extended send-to menu actually shows LESS than the standard send-to menu. I'd like to make them mirror one another and with the way... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by klepp0906, Aug 6, 2017.

1. klepp0906 Win User

How to add items to the EXTENDED send-to menu?

So it seems the extended send-to menu actually shows LESS than the standard send-to menu.

I'd like to make them mirror one another and with the way I have send-to currentlyh configured, the only item that shows up in the extended menu is mail and my iphone (if its connected).

None of the other drives that show up in standard send-to display, show up in extended, nor do any of the shortcuts ive added.

:)

klepp0906, Aug 6, 2017
  2. how to do Win User

HELP!! - Toshiba driver update for Toshiba Hotkey Driver - Error 0x800f0203

I'm now running Windows 10 upgraded from Windows 7 & I have the same continuous problem with the update

• Toshiba driver update for Toshiba Hotkey Driver - Error 0x800f0203

I tried your Method 1 to fix it which said changes have been made to my computer & to try & update again which failed.. again & the same message above came up again. My laptop is secure as I run Norton 360, so what should I do next to try & fix this problem?
    My laptop is a Toshiba satellite L650.

Thank you

David

how to do, Aug 6, 2017
  3. Initial Log on

I've forgotten the log on or miss type my password on my new windows 10 laptop, does any one know how to reset it or get past it? I've only had it 3 days and can't remember the password or miss typed it (I set it up late the first night and have tried
    every miss typed version I can think of) and now I don't what to do.

To Tired to Remember, Aug 6, 2017
  4. dalchina New Member

dalchina, Aug 6, 2017
  5. klepp0906 Win User
    You know I swear I've tried that before with no luck. I'll try it again and see what happens though for posterities sake *Tongue

Ty for the reply

klepp0906, Aug 6, 2017
  6. klepp0906 Win User
    yea I just tried it on 2 computers. Same result. No bueno. Not sure if that info is outdated or for a different version of windows or what but both my windows 10 pro creators update x64 machines (one intel one amd) both exhibit the aforementioned behavior.

Anyone else muck around with this have any info?

klepp0906, Aug 6, 2017
  7. dalchina New Member
  8. How to add items to the EXTENDED send-to menu?

Or you can type Shell:sendto in the File explorer window and just add or subtract from the result:

How to add items to the EXTENDED send-to menu? [​IMG]

Josey Wales, Aug 6, 2017
  9. klepp0906 Win User
    This only customizes send to, not extended send to unfortunately.

klepp0906, Aug 6, 2017
  10. klepp0906 Win User
    klepp0906, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. How to add items to the EXTENDED send-to menu? - Similar Threads - add items EXTENDED

2. How to add an item in the rightclick menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to add an item in the rightclick menu: I want to add an item in the rightclick menu, such as open command prompt here, when I click on a folder. How should I archeive that? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-add-an-item-in-the-rightclick-menu/6e343c06-711b-4070-aafc-ed00f225d5f4
  3. How do I add items to the start menu?

How do I add items to the start menu?: I've purchased a bunch of games from Good old Games, which puts the games in a folder called gog.com with each game in it's own folder. This is fine for Windows 7 and earlier, but the Windows 10 start menu combines all those subfolders into one big folder. There are a dozen...
  4. How to add Install CAB item to the Context Menu of Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to add Install CAB item to the Context Menu of Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]CAB or Cabinet files are the packages mostly released by Microsoft and other OEMs as a source of offline installation of Windows Updates and even driver updates. But many users find it difficult to install CAB or Cabinet Files on [...] This post How to add...
  5. add items in menu Start

add items in menu Start: Hi to whom it may concern. I know how to insert one icon in Start Menu or in application bar but I don't know to insert VLC media reader icon in the list of Apps at left of Start Menu. Could you tell me how to do it? Thank you and Best Regards, Dario...
  6. Add or Remove Items in Send To context menu in Windows

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add or Remove Items in Send To context menu in Windows: How to: Add or Remove Items in Send To context menu in Windows How to Add or Remove Items in Send To context menu in Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10 You will see the Send to context menu when you right click on a file or folder in Windows. The Send to context...
  7. Help with adding items to Extended (shift+rightclick) "send to" menu

Help with adding items to Extended (shift+rightclick) "send to" menu: So ive been doing some pruning and sorting after what I hope is my final reformat until I build a new pc. Part of that was the send to menu. I have it with the entries I want, however the extended send-to is now EMPTY! lol. How can I get it to mirror what I have in the...
  8. Problems with boot menu, how to add and remove items?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problems with boot menu, how to add and remove items?: Hi, I have only win10 installed, and one system drive. By accident I boot from win8 dvd, and now win8 appears in boot menu. I tried to remove it in msconfig, deleted and rebooted, but it reappears. Also I tried to add safemode options to boot menu, I followed tutorial...
  9. How do I add an item to the SEND TO context menu?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I add an item to the SEND TO context menu?: Lets say I right-click a folder in Windows Explorer. I want to be able to Send To -> My_Program When I Send To, can I assume that the item clicked is sent in variable %1 ? 65257
  10. How to Add Items to "Most Used" menu?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to Add Items to "Most Used" menu?: Dear experts One of the benefits of Windows10 that returned back from Windows7 is the Recent Menus. Unfortunately, this feature is associated with the "Most Used" section in the Start Menu. As most users, I used Office application frequently, Word, Excel, PowerPoint,...