Windows 10: How to add keyboard device in Device and Printers Control panel?

Discus and support How to add keyboard device in Device and Printers Control panel? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; As you see in device manager I already have keyboard but not in Control Panel> Device and Printers. I already add device. but not worked.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Mohamed13WL, Jul 27, 2021.

1. How to add keyboard device in Device and Printers Control panel?

As you see in device manager I already have keyboard but not in Control Panel> Device and Printers. I already add device. but not worked.

:)

Mohamed13WL, Jul 27, 2021

2. Control Panel... Devices and Printers content

Hi,

Thank you for the reply and update.

As there is a delay in opening the Devices and Printers content from the Control Panel, suggest you to follow this alternative method of opening the same screen to check if that helps.

• Press “Windows key + I” to get the Settings screen.

• Click on “Devices” and click on “Devices and printers”.

If there are external devices connected then pc takes some time to communicate with those devices and then the screen opens up.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, Jul 27, 2021
  3. Control Panel... Devices and Printers content

Hi,

Thank you for the reply and update.

• Do you see that printer in the Device Manager?

Suggest you to login to another user account to check if the issue re-occurs.

You may create a new user account and check if the issue occurs in the new user account.

• Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Control Panel”.

• Click on “User Accounts” and click on “Manage another Account”.

• Click on “Add a new user in PC Settings”. Follow the on screen directions to complete the process.

Once this is done, login to the new user account and check if the issue occurs in the new user account.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, Jul 27, 2021
  4. Tbrox Win User

How to add keyboard device in Device and Printers Control panel?

Windows 10 search no longer finds Devices and printers inside control panel

This last Windows 10 update has blocked my ability to jump right to "Devices and Printers" that is located inside the control panel by using the search feature. I use to be able to just search for the keyword "Printers" and it would show up at the top
    of the search list. After the last windows 10 upgrade that stopped working. Seem as though Windows 10 wants to force us to use the new "Settings" app. which I dislike for printer controls. Is there a way to force Windows 10 to find the "Devices and Printers"
    controls that are located within the Control Panel? As of now I search for Control Panel, open it and click on Devices and Printers. This is more steps than before and annoying.

Tbrox, Jul 27, 2021
Thema:

How to add keyboard device in Device and Printers Control panel?

1. How to add keyboard device in Device and Printers Control panel? - Similar Threads - add keyboard device

2. Can't find Devices and Printers control panel applet?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't find Devices and Printers control panel applet?: I've been trying to find the Devices and Printers control panel applet but can't find it anywhere by search or by directly typing it in in Explorer. I'm on Version 2004, was it removed recently? submitted by /u/tgp1994 [link] [comments]...
  3. Devices and Printers - Add Device / Add a printer - Flashes and closes

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Devices and Printers - Add Device / Add a printer - Flashes and closes: Hello, I have Windows 10 1909 and when i go to: control panel - Devices and Printers - Add Device / Add a printer the menu flashes for 1 sec and then closes. Also if i go to: start menu - settings - devices that menu also flashes for 1 sec and them closes. In...
  4. Devices and Printers - Add Device / Add a printer - Flashes and closes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Devices and Printers - Add Device / Add a printer - Flashes and closes: Hello, I have Windows 10 1909 and when i go to: control panel - Devices and Printers - Add Device / Add a printer the menu flashes for 1 sec and then closes. Also if i go to: start menu - settings - devices that menu also flashes for 1 sec and them closes. In...
  5. Can't add device in Device and Printers or Add bluetooth devices

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't add device in Device and Printers or Add bluetooth devices: I'm trying to connect some Bluetooth earbuds I have with an adapter I just bought. I know for a fact the adapter works it just doesnt work on my computer. Any time I try clicking on either add device in Device and Printers tab or Add bluetooth device the box opens up for a...
  6. Control panel 'Add Devices' flashes then disappears

Control panel 'Add Devices' flashes then disappears: When I click on Add Devices or Advanced Printer Setup, the window briefly flashes before disappearing. I can't access the options at all. As well as this, Bluetooth devices are not appearing in the Bluetooth settings, or in control panel. The bluetooth drivers are under...
  7. "Add Devices" and "Add Printer" crashes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    "Add Devices" and "Add Printer" crashes: I have been trying to add a wireless printer to my laptop both HP, and although the HP Smart app detects the printer, I can't add it in Settings. I can go in Settings and select Devices, but whenever I click to add a new device be it printer, bluetooth, etc. the Settings app...
  8. Easier access to Devices and Printers - Sound Control Panel possible?

Easier access to Devices and Printers - Sound Control Panel possible?: One of my biggest annoyances with Windows 10 is that all of useful system configuration and utilities are hidden behind the less than useful new Windows 10 windows. Is there anyway to bring these type of windows back to the forefront rather than having to drill down through...
  9. Windows 10 Control Panel Devices & Printers not working properly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 Control Panel Devices & Printers not working properly: I have been running into a problem recently with the devices and printers control panel not populating newly installed printers (or devices) or even removing them after uninstalling. The printer will be listed in Device Manager and you can choose it in any program as a...
  10. Control Panel Device Manager

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Control Panel Device Manager: Where are they on my window 10 - Dell computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/control-panel-device-manager/b3606eb3-afbd-43ad-a043-254425334cae"