Windows 10: How to add khmer os font in microsoft office online!

Discus and support How to add khmer os font in microsoft office online! in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Dear all, I have a trouble in adding khmer os font in Microsoft office online. Thank.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Mr. Yo, Jun 25, 2019.

1. Mr. Yo Win User

How to add khmer os font in microsoft office online!

Dear all,

I have a trouble in adding khmer os font in Microsoft office online. Thank.

:)

Mr. Yo, Jun 25, 2019

2. MS Office 13 and above fonts compatible with Windows 10?

Hi,

Can anyone tell me where I can find a list of all the fonts used by Microsoft Office 2013 and above which are compatible with Windows 10?

Currently our default font Khmer UI isn't compatible with Windows 10 and we need to change.

Thanks,

Leon

LeonSpalas, Jun 25, 2019
  3. After Upgrade to Windows 10 - Lost DaunPenh Font - How Do I Recover The Font?

Hi, M. Amadeo.

The DaunPenh font is available for Windows 10 as an optional feature. The font was designed primarily for the Khmer language, though it also has Latin letters and can be used for English or other languages. Many international fonts that were always installed
    on every Windows system in the past have been moved into optional features in Windows 10 so that the fonts are not taking up resources for users that don't actually require the fonts.

If you want to create or edit documents in Cambodian, then the best solution for you would be to add Khmer into your language settings. This will automatically install the optional font feature. But if you don't actually use Khmer and don't want to change
    your language settings, you can also install the optional feature manually.

To add the Khmer language to your language profile:

• In Settings, click Time & language.
    • Click Region & language.
    • If Khmer is not included in your languages, click the "+" icon next to Add a language.
    • Scroll to find Khmer , then click on it to add it to your language list.

Once you have added Khmer to your language list, then the optional Khmer font feature and other optional features for Khmer language support will be installed, provided you are online. This should only take a few minutes.

To manually add the optional Khmer fonts feature:

• In Settings, click System.
    • Click Apps & features.
    • Click on the link, Manage optional features.
    • If "Khmer Supplemental Fonts" is not listed among the installed features, click on the "+" icon next to Add a feature.
    • Scroll to find "Khmer Supplemental Fonts". Click on that item, then click on Install.
    • Click on the back arrow in the upper corner of the window.
    You should see the Khmer feature in the list as installed or in the process of being installed.

PeterCon [MSFT], Jun 25, 2019
  4. How to add khmer os font in microsoft office online!

About Khmer Unicode

There's no way to install fonts or languages onto the phone. They would have to come with a firmware update from Microsoft. I know that Microsoft is increasing the languages that it supports with the fall update but I don't remember seeing "Khmer" among
    the list of what's coming in the next few months.

Joel Ivory Johnson, Jun 25, 2019
Thema:

How to add khmer os font in microsoft office online!

1. How to add khmer os font in microsoft office online! - Similar Threads - add khmer font

2. How to install Font in Microsoft Office App to Windows 10 System ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to install Font in Microsoft Office App to Windows 10 System ?: I need OCR-B font for my Windows 10 System to improve Screenshot quality for Excel Get Data from Picture.This font is available in Office 365 App but how to install it to Windows Font list?2 Ways to View Installed Fonts in Windows 10How to install new fonts in Microsoft...
  3. where are my Microsoft Office online?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    where are my Microsoft Office online?: I have MS Software on Microsoft user download site with product key, etc. I tried but it refused to show more than 3 months old search. then it says ShoppingI want my software BACK TO ME!! I am transfering to new hardware.give me exact web address where are my software...
  4. where are my Microsoft Office online?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    where are my Microsoft Office online?: I have MS Software on Microsoft user download site with product key, etc. I tried but it refused to show more than 3 months old search. then it says ShoppingI want my software BACK TO ME!! I am transfering to new hardware.give me exact web address where are my software...
  5. where are my Microsoft Office online?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. How do I change the font of the Khmer Language specifically?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I change the font of the Khmer Language specifically?: So, I think the Khmer Font is ugly and I want to change it, problem is that the font it uses is also used for Thai and Lao. I want to change only Khmer specifically, how could I do this?...
  7. add microsoft office

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    add microsoft office: how do I add microsoft office to Kindle? Tried the address I use to transfer docs and it didn't work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/add-microsoft-office/8f36c643-8fc4-41a5-a218-e342eef3ad56
  8. how do I add a font?

how do I add a font?: How do I add a font to W10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-add-a-font/e77d5b00-feb8-4052-aa1a-609b0fa53f4f
  9. Font Size for add-ins on Microsoft Surfacebook

Font Size for add-ins on Microsoft Surfacebook: I am having an issue I cannot find a fix for. I am on Surfacebook Pro running Windows 10. I have an Outlook integration tool for Oracle Sales Cloud loaded. The font size for the view of this is microscopic. I can't get it to blow up any larger. It isn't an issue with...
  10. Microsoft Office File Validation Add-in

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft Office File Validation Add-in: This may be the ultimate deal breaker‏ for me. I have successfully blocked Microsoft Office File Validation Add-in for about 5 years on XP, Vista, and Windows 7. It is an update that makes loading and saving Office 2003, or Office 2007, files take at least 10 times longer...