Windows 10: how to add laptops to my windows 10 account -

Discus and support how to add laptops to my windows 10 account - in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; How do I add 2 laptops to my windows 10 account? they are for kids to use.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by COOKIEMILLER, Aug 8, 2020.

1. how to add laptops to my windows 10 account -

How do I add 2 laptops to my windows 10 account? they are for kids to use.

:)

COOKIEMILLER, Aug 8, 2020
  2. Zakin Win User

Strange Windows 10 User Account issue.

Unfortunately I had done those steps numerous reboots, it just, reappears for no good reason. The base account isn't even a Microsoft account, it's a local account.

I haven't quite tried the built in administrator account on W10, but so far in my experience on my own computer, the built in account seemed to have absolutely no more control than I did on my own.

It's just strange, I go in, it warns me twice about deleting the account, then it's gone. Reboot, and it's back?

EDIT: Just to specify, both command line and Netplwiz both say only HIS account exists on the computer, it doesn't list this rogue account. This is what I meant in my first post about the fact that even Windows doesn't seem to believe it exists, HALF the time. *Frown how to add laptops to my windows 10 account - :(

Zakin, Aug 8, 2020
  3. Unable to add another user to my Laptop

Hello Nonya,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

As per the issue description you are unable to add a new user profile on your Windows 10 laptop.
    For creating new user profile you may refer to the steps provided in the article mentioned below.

• Press Windows key + R

• Type control userpasswords2 and click OK

• Click on add under users tab

• Click the option, "Sign-in without a Microsoft account

• Click on Local account

• Choose a name for the account

• Add password if you want to

• Apply and click OK.
    For more clarification you may refer to the article mentioned below.

Create a local user account in Windows 10

Hope this would help. If issue still persists post back with current status of your computer and result of the proposed suggestion, we will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Ramesh.Kumar, Aug 8, 2020
  4. how to add laptops to my windows 10 account -

How to change the log in account for my laptop?

Hello Kristen,

We understand that you want to add Microsoft account in your Windows 10 device.

We suggest you to press Windows key+L to lock the screen, where you can see the different users list.

To Change the user accounts in Windows 10. Follow the steps:

• Open the Control Panel
    • Click the User Accounts
    • Click the Manage Another Account
    • You will see list of all the accounts on your computer.
    You can also change it like this : Click on windows icon on bottom left, at top left of page there will be your account name & pic. Click on that and the drop down menu will let you sign out or sign in with other user name.

To Add a Microsoft Account in Settings

1. Open Settings, and click/tap on the Accounts icon.

2. Click/tap on Family & other users on the left side, and click/tap on
    + Add someone else to this PC under Other users on the right side.

3. Follow the on screen instructions.

How to: connect to a Microsoft Account in Windows 10

How to: connect to a Microsoft Account in Windows 10

Hope this helps, let us know the status of the issue.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Aug 8, 2020
Thema:

how to add laptops to my windows 10 account -

1. how to add laptops to my windows 10 account - - Similar Threads - add laptops account

2. Unable to add work account to my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to add work account to my laptop: Unable to add work account to my laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-add-work-account-to-my-laptop/32a1182b-114a-4977-9678-fc773ee566f2
  3. Unable to add work account to my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to add work account to my laptop: Unable to add work account to my laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-add-work-account-to-my-laptop/32a1182b-114a-4977-9678-fc773ee566f2
  4. How do I add a school Microsoft account to my laptop?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How do I add a school Microsoft account to my laptop?: When I try to add my school Microsoft account and try to login, it fails to register my device and says “Your account was not set up on this device because device management could not be enabled. This device might not be able to access some resources, such as Wi-Fi, VPN, or...
  5. How do I add a school Microsoft account to my laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I add a school Microsoft account to my laptop?: When I try to add my school Microsoft account and try to login, it fails to register my device and says “Your account was not set up on this device because device management could not be enabled. This device might not be able to access some resources, such as Wi-Fi, VPN, or...
  6. How do I add a school Microsoft account to my laptop?

7. How to add Windows 10 to my Windows 11 laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to add Windows 10 to my Windows 11 laptop?: I want to downgrade from 11 to 10 then DELETE 11, so it boots automatically to OS 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-add-windows-10-to-my-windows-11-laptop/4b4ef347-4b74-4887-a64f-ac64561cea20
  8. How to add Windows 10 to my Windows 11 laptop?

How to add Windows 10 to my Windows 11 laptop?: I want to downgrade from 11 to 10 then DELETE 11, so it boots automatically to OS 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-add-windows-10-to-my-windows-11-laptop/4b4ef347-4b74-4887-a64f-ac64561cea20
  9. How to add games to my account

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to add games to my account: I have a bunch of older "Games for Windows" that I would like to add to my account. Is this possible? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-add-games-to-my-account/a6ef5630-ceeb-4ae8-aae7-6fd3c6f392fa"
  10. How do I add an additional email account to my laptop? It is Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I add an additional email account to my laptop? It is Windows 10: Hi, I need to add my work address to my laptop. I currently have Outlook installed with a Cox address. I need to add my business address, which is supported by goDaddy. Thanks Adam Schwartz...