Windows 10: How to add libraries in This PC

Discus and support How to add libraries in This PC in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, greetings.This is might be a slly question but im not finding any solution to thishow do i add libraries Videos, Music, Pictures etc. to this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by RushGM-8863, Nov 26, 2022.

1. How to add libraries in This PC

Hello, greetings.This is might be a slly question but im not finding any solution to thishow do i add libraries Videos, Music, Pictures etc. to this homepage?I recently clean re-intalled MS Windows 11 because of some problem, I want THIS PC page to look like the legacy windows 10/11 homepagelike thisbasixally i want libraries there. the updated tabs explorer is great but if i coul add libraries there it would be great.Again thank you for your patience, this might be a very silly question.

:)

RushGM-8863, Nov 26, 2022
  2. Jelo Sen Win User

Map a network drive folder to my video library

To Include folders using Manage Library Tools, we suggest that you perform the steps below:

• In File Explorer, select or open a library (ex: Videos) you want to include a folder or drive to.
    • Click on the Library Tools Manage tab, and click on the Manage library button in the ribbon.
    • Click on the Add button
    • Browse to and select a folder or drive that you want to include in this library, and click on the Include folder button.
    • When finished, click/tap on OK.
    Keep us updated with the result.

Jelo Sen, Nov 26, 2022
  3. Delete a Library in Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for being part of Windows 10.

I appreciate you for providing details about the issue and we are happy to help you.

I would suggest you to restore the Libraries and then try deleting the Library folder.

Follow the below steps.

• Press Windows + E keys from the Keyboard to open the
      File Explorer.
    • Locate Libraries from the left pane.
    • Right click on Libraries and select Restore default libraries option from the list.
    Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Nov 26, 2022
  4. How to add libraries in This PC

Duplicate Music Library Sign Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your question in Microsoft community.

I understand your concern regarding the issue that you are facing.

Can you check if both the folders contain all the music that you need?

Where the original files are saved so that we can troubleshoot this issue further?

I suggest you to follow the below steps to resolve the issue.

Method: Restore default Libraries

I would suggest you try the restore library option and check if it helps. Please back up all the files in the library before trying this, just to make sure you don’t lose any files. Refer these steps:

• Open Windows explorer
    • In the left panel, locate Library and right click on it
    • Click “restore default libraries” option
    • Check if the issue persists.
    Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

SuvarnaG1709, Nov 26, 2022
Thema:

How to add libraries in This PC

1. How to add libraries in This PC - Similar Threads - add libraries

2. Unable to add network drive folders to a library

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to add network drive folders to a library: I have four shared folders from the same Windows 10 Home machine, all the same permissions. Each shared folder is a separate drive volume custom letters, I:\, M:\, R:\, V:\. I am able to successfully set them up as network drives on two other Windows 10 Home machines, but...
  3. Unable to add network drive folders to a library

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to add network drive folders to a library: I have four shared folders from the same Windows 10 Home machine, all the same permissions. Each shared folder is a separate drive volume custom letters, I:\, M:\, R:\, V:\. I am able to successfully set them up as network drives on two other Windows 10 Home machines, but...
  4. Unable to add network drive folders to a library

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Unable to add folder to Library

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to add folder to Library: Hello everyone,Windows 11 home, version 23H2 build 22631.3155Took a photo using my HP laptop camera app, but it will not save the image, error code 0xA00F424F. When the laptop was purchased this worked. Note: all of the "My" folders have been mapped to new locations with "My...
  6. Unable to add folder to Library

Unable to add folder to Library: Hello everyone,Windows 11 home, version 23H2 build 22631.3155Took a photo using my HP laptop camera app, but it will not save the image, error code 0xA00F424F. When the laptop was purchased this worked. Note: all of the "My" folders have been mapped to new locations with "My...
  7. Windows Media Player Crashing on trying to Add Music Library Location

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Media Player Crashing on trying to Add Music Library Location: -When I go to Settings > Music Library Locations > Add Folder > Select music folder that is a Google Drive folder, but the files are Stored Offline in the computer, Windows Media Player crashes instantly-I used Windows Media Player doing this process above for months and it...
  8. Windows Media Player Crashing on trying to Add Music Library Location

Windows Media Player Crashing on trying to Add Music Library Location: -When I go to Settings > Music Library Locations > Add Folder > Select music folder that is a Google Drive folder, but the files are Stored Offline in the computer, Windows Media Player crashes instantly-I used Windows Media Player doing this process above for months and it...
  9. Unable to add .WAV files to music library in Media Player new

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to add .WAV files to music library in Media Player new: I am trying to add .WAV files to my music library in Media Player not the old one from the windows XP days, the one that came with Windows 10 and can be found in the Windows app store. When prompted with the "Add Folder" button when the app says it cannot find any music. It...
  10. Unable to add .WAV files to music library in Media Player new

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to add .WAV files to music library in Media Player new: I am trying to add .WAV files to my music library in Media Player not the old one from the windows XP days, the one that came with Windows 10 and can be found in the Windows app store. When prompted with the "Add Folder" button when the app says it cannot find any music. It...