Windows 10: How to add microsoft account without deleted guest account?

Discus and support How to add microsoft account without deleted guest account? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have a new laptop and want to add my microsoft account, but my guest account is finished set up and personalized. How to add microsoft account... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Ari Suryawan, Jul 25, 2021.

1. How to add microsoft account without deleted guest account?

I have a new laptop and want to add my microsoft account, but my guest account is finished set up and personalized. How to add microsoft account without delete guest account?

:)

Ari Suryawan, Jul 25, 2021
  2. Vesao Win User

How to remove Guest account?

Try these steps and you should be able to delete the guest account:
    1. Press the WIN + X keys and select "Command Prompt (Admin)" from the Quick Access menu.
    2. At the Command Prompt, run this command: Code:
      Code:
      net user Guest /del

Vesao, Jul 25, 2021
  3. Corrupted "guest" account cannot be deleted

Hello,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. I understand the inconvenience you are facing. I will certainly help you with this.

As you are facing an issue in deleting Guest account, I suggest you to login with safe mode and then try to delete the account and check.

Step 1: Start your PC in safe mode in Windows 10

Refer this link:
    http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/start-your-pc-in-safe-mode

Step 2: Delete Guest account

• Right click on Start and click on Control Panel.
    • Select User account.
    • Click on Manage another account.
    • Select Guest account and click on Delete account.
    Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

ThofikhAhamad, Jul 25, 2021
  4. 10TaTioN Win User

How to add microsoft account without deleted guest account?

Snow Leopard bug can delete entire account data

How to add microsoft account without deleted guest account? [​IMG]

How to add microsoft account without deleted guest account? [​IMG]
    Source: iTWire

10TaTioN, Jul 25, 2021
Thema:

How to add microsoft account without deleted guest account?

1. How to add microsoft account without deleted guest account? - Similar Threads - add microsoft account

2. How to delete mincecraft account without deleting microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to delete mincecraft account without deleting microsoft account: My minecraft account was linked to this microsoft account from the start. I never had to shift from mojang account. So now I want to delete this minecraft account, but I can't delete my microsoft account because all my data on windows laptop is on the user linked to this...
  3. How to delete mincecraft account without deleting microsoft account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to delete mincecraft account without deleting microsoft account: My minecraft account was linked to this microsoft account from the start. I never had to shift from mojang account. So now I want to delete this minecraft account, but I can't delete my microsoft account because all my data on windows laptop is on the user linked to this...
  4. To remove old Microsoft Account and add a new Microsoft account without deleting the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    To remove old Microsoft Account and add a new Microsoft account without deleting the...: Hi Team and all,I want to know if there is a way to change the administrator for the PC on Windows 10. I understand Windows made it hard to remove/change because users might accidentally remove it and got locked out of their own PC. I have multiple emails - The first email is...
  5. To remove old Microsoft Account and add a new Microsoft account without deleting the...

To remove old Microsoft Account and add a new Microsoft account without deleting the...: Hi Team and all,I want to know if there is a way to change the administrator for the PC on Windows 10. I understand Windows made it hard to remove/change because users might accidentally remove it and got locked out of their own PC. I have multiple emails - The first email is...
  6. To remove old Microsoft Account and add a new Microsoft account without deleting the...

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. How to delete guest account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to delete guest account?: Recently I decided to change my pc name, however it made a guest account with the name I wanted to pc to have I tried to delete it by user account but I can't.. anyone know what to do? I had lock screen disabled but now it shows up....
  8. How to delete guest account?

How to delete guest account?: Recently I decided to change my pc name, however it made a guest account with the name I wanted to pc to have I tried to delete it by user account but I can't.. anyone know what to do? I had lock screen disabled but now it shows up....
  9. Deleting a guest account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Deleting a guest account: How do I delete a Guest account in Win10 when it doesn't appear on the account settings list? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/deleting-a-guest-account/f7516208-54fb-4f8c-bc0e-9127d90c6594"
  10. Add Guest Account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Add Guest Account: How to add guest account that don't need password at startup, can somebody tell me?? 28594