Windows 10: How to add more snooze time options?

Discus and support How to add more snooze time options? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; The default times for snooze are almost unusable for me. How can I add more? or just ad hoc add a specific time -10mins +45min, etc I might want to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by rickhantz, Jun 21, 2019.

1. rickhantz Win User

How to add more snooze time options?

The default times for snooze are almost unusable for me.
    How can I add more? or just ad hoc add a specific time -10mins +45min, etc
    I might want to snooze until 5 mins before, or one day before or for 90 mins (plus many more).
    I use Office 365.

:)

rickhantz, Jun 21, 2019

2. snooz timing

Hello ALTAFBERA,

Thank you for contributing to the Microsoft Community. Unfortunately there is no option to customize the alarm snooze settings. You can suggest this in the Windows Phone user voice forum.

http://windowsphone.uservoice.com/forums/101801-feature-suggestions

Regards,

Sergio P.

Sergio P ., Jun 21, 2019
  3. Shaybah Win User
    snooz timing

Hello Sergio,

Similar question - If I hit the snooze button when the alarm sounds and wish to turn it off before it sounds again, how do I do it? It seems the only way is to wait for it to sound again and then it the off button.

Regards,

Shaybah, Jun 21, 2019
  4. 7thSense Win User

Snooze timing in HTC Mozart 7

There is no way to change the snooze timing in Windows Phone 7.

About the snooze not working as expected: try a soft- or hard reset as suggested by
    EdHans.

7thSense, Jun 21, 2019
Thema:

1. How to add more snooze time options? - Similar Threads - add more snooze

2. change notifications snooze options

in Windows 10 Gaming
    change notifications snooze options: In Windows 11 but it was the same in Windows 10 Calendar app --Calendar notifications pop up in the bottom-right corner for upcoming events allow to snooze them for 5 min, 15 min, 1h, et al.I want to change what the preset snooze time choices are. Is it possible?Idk if this...
  3. change notifications snooze options

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    change notifications snooze options: In Windows 11 but it was the same in Windows 10 Calendar app --Calendar notifications pop up in the bottom-right corner for upcoming events allow to snooze them for 5 min, 15 min, 1h, et al.I want to change what the preset snooze time choices are. Is it possible?Idk if this...
  4. Add a delay/snooze to a Task Scheduler task

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Add a delay/snooze to a Task Scheduler task: Good afternoon, everyone. So what I’m trying to do is use Task Scheduler to force a restart of a computer every Friday at around 5 PM. I have figured out how to create the Task and it is working correctly. Every Friday the laptop restarts at 5 PM but I was wondering if anyone...
  5. Add a delay/snooze to a Task Scheduler task

Add a delay/snooze to a Task Scheduler task: Good afternoon, everyone. So what I’m trying to do is use Task Scheduler to force a restart of a computer every Friday at around 5 PM. I have figured out how to create the Task and it is working correctly. Every Friday the laptop restarts at 5 PM but I was wondering if anyone...
  6. Add a delay/snooze to a Task Scheduler task

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. How to Change or Add More Options to "Save as type: [File Type]"?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to Change or Add More Options to "Save as type: [File Type]"?: Hello,In mid-October 2021, I saved some files that were supposed to be Word documents and text documents, but they saved as ppt, srt, and DOC files. When I open them in the only app that'll actually show me something Notepad, it looks like someone vomited from 1 km high, and...
  8. How to Change or Add More Options to "Save as type: [File Type]"?

How to Change or Add More Options to "Save as type: [File Type]"?: Hello,In mid-October 2021, I saved some files that were supposed to be Word documents and text documents, but they saved as ppt, srt, and DOC files. When I open them in the only app that'll actually show me something Notepad, it looks like someone vomited from 1 km high, and...
  9. Notification Popup snooze reminder Time - Intermittently the only option that works is 5...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Notification Popup snooze reminder Time - Intermittently the only option that works is 5...: On at least 2 of my Windows 10-64 Home PCs when a Notification Popup appears and I attempt to snooze it the popup will default to the 5 minute option no matter what I try to select. If I move the the notification to the action center I can then select a different snooze time...
  10. Add more time options to parent email when granting more time

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Add more time options to parent email when granting more time: When my child wants more time on the PC, he sends a request for more time. Depending on the current time and day, I want to have the option to add 45 more minutes or maybe just 4 hours instead of the typical 1,2,8 hour increments that the email gives you. Is there a way to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. change snooze settings windows

2. outlook change snooze options to 1 hour before

3. Outlook 2013 add more snooze times

4. add new snooze times