Windows 10: How to add more snooze time options?

Discus and support How to add more snooze time options? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; The default times for snooze are almost unusable for me. How can I add more? or just ad hoc add a specific time -10mins +45min, etc I might want to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by rickhantz, Jun 21, 2019.

1. rickhantz Win User

How to add more snooze time options?

The default times for snooze are almost unusable for me.
    How can I add more? or just ad hoc add a specific time -10mins +45min, etc
    I might want to snooze until 5 mins before, or one day before or for 90 mins (plus many more).
    I use Office 365.

:)

rickhantz, Jun 21, 2019

2. snooz timing

Hello ALTAFBERA,

Thank you for contributing to the Microsoft Community. Unfortunately there is no option to customize the alarm snooze settings. You can suggest this in the Windows Phone user voice forum.

http://windowsphone.uservoice.com/forums/101801-feature-suggestions

Regards,

Sergio P.

Sergio P ., Jun 21, 2019
  3. Shaybah Win User
    snooz timing

Hello Sergio,

Similar question - If I hit the snooze button when the alarm sounds and wish to turn it off before it sounds again, how do I do it? It seems the only way is to wait for it to sound again and then it the off button.

Regards,

Shaybah, Jun 21, 2019
  4. 7thSense Win User

Snooze timing in HTC Mozart 7

There is no way to change the snooze timing in Windows Phone 7.

About the snooze not working as expected: try a soft- or hard reset as suggested by
    EdHans.

7thSense, Jun 21, 2019
Thema:

1. How to add more snooze time options? - Similar Threads - add more snooze

2. add more RAM

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    add more RAM: I want to add more RAM TO MY COMPUTER.from 3 gb to 8 gb https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/add-more-ram/809dfc73-8578-456a-9b99-2042446ab2d9"
  3. how to add option to create file.for Python

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how to add option to create file.for Python: is there way to create another option to create python file with extension .py https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-add-option-to-create-filefor-python/16410543-5d31-48b6-a380-e1a97c5e67f3"
  4. Snooze drop down box in Windows 10 calendar won't let me select longer snooze times longer...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Snooze drop down box in Windows 10 calendar won't let me select longer snooze times longer...: When I get a reminder notification for an appointment pop up from Windows 10 calendar, it won't let me choose anything longer than the 5 minute option with the drop down box (15 minutes, 1 hour, 4 hours, etc.). When I click on any of those options, it just reverts back to 5...
  5. Add more time options to parent email when granting more time

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Add more time options to parent email when granting more time: When my child wants more time on the PC, he sends a request for more time. Depending on the current time and day, I want to have the option to add 45 more minutes or maybe just 4 hours instead of the typical 1,2,8 hour increments that the email gives you. Is there a way to...
  6. how to switch laptop to snoozing?

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to switch laptop to snoozing?: how to switch laptop to snoozing mode https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_screensave/how-to-switch-laptop-to-snoozing/9a4d039a-1fb9-4c26-bfb1-1f5a36c255db
  7. How to add text that changes with time in to the videos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to add text that changes with time in to the videos: Hi, I would like to know, If there is any way to add text to the video which changes after every 't' seconds. Lets say I have a video of 100 seconds, I want to add a text which changes at 10, 25, 30, 70 etc. Thanks...
  8. How to add Switch Users option

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    How to add Switch Users option: Please, I am aware of many other ways. I am looking for this particular option. [img] 48065
  9. How to add more than default windows 10 boot by creating boot option?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to add more than default windows 10 boot by creating boot option?: How to add more than default Windows 10 boot by creating a boot option on the OS startup ? The OS booting in a partition lettered C as usual [img] Now a partition, lettered E:, is readily prepared to launch the windows 10 installation in typical size around 3.3 GB...
  10. Xbox Design Lab Adds More Customization Options and Expands

in Windows 10 News
    Xbox Design Lab Adds More Customization Options and Expands: GCxjMfnugcU Last year, we unveiled Xbox Design Lab, the first online customization program we’ve ever launched where you can design your very own official Xbox Wireless Controller. Since then, fans have created hundreds of thousands of unique designs that express their...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. add new snooze times