Windows 10: How to add motion effect to all pictures in video - windows 10 photo app

Discus and support How to add motion effect to all pictures in video - windows 10 photo app in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi Can someone explain how i do this? I have created some videos with pictures in Microsoft Windows 10 photo app and I would like to add motion... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Camilla, Dec 11, 2020.

1. Camilla Win User

How to add motion effect to all pictures in video - windows 10 photo app

Hi

Can someone explain how i do this? I have created some videos with pictures in Microsoft Windows 10 photo app and I would like to add motion effect on them. Instead of opening each picture to set it, is it not possible to select all the pictures at once and have some random motion effect to them? It would save me alot of time :-

Kind regards Camilla

:)

Camilla, Dec 11, 2020
  2. Gino Des Win User

How to increase the speed of motion effects on windows 10 video project?

Hi Brandon,

Are you using the Photos app to create a Video remix that tells your story with music, text, motion, and 3D effects? When using the Photos app to create a video, you’ll find options for adding text, music, motion, filters, and 3D effects. For more information,
    you may refer to the following link:
    Create videos

We understand that the Photos app can only do basic video editing and you may need to use a different app for more advanced video editing. Rest assured that our product team is aware this is a pain point for customers, and we are investigating ways to improve
    the situation in the future. In line with this, we highly encourage you to post your experience and suggestions on the
    Feedback Hub to increase visibility and awareness. Feedback items regularly receive Microsoft responses on the submissions in the Feedback app so you can see what we are doing about your feedback. For more information about the Feedback Hub, see our

support article
    and .

If you need further assistance or if you are using a different app in creating your videos, please do not hesitate to post a reply.

Gino Des, Dec 11, 2020
  3. NiravD Win User
    How to apply same filters, text, motion, 3D effects to all photos while creating video of it in Photos App?

I am making birthday video for my kid. I have 50 photos and a song with length of 4 mins.

Now I want "Happy Birthday" written at bottom of screen for entire duration of song. I see that currently I'll have to do that for each and every photo.

Also what if I want other filters, motion, 3D effects same for entire duration of song?

Doing that for all 50 photos would be pain... any suggestions plz?

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Microsoft Store.

NiravD, Dec 11, 2020
  4. How to add motion effect to all pictures in video - windows 10 photo app

Microsoft Photos App - Video Project - Can I 'Select All' for Motion

I've started to use the Microsoft Photos app to create videos of my stills. Very nice.

However, I feel the finshed videos would look better with a little motion in them. Unfortunately, as far as I can tell, I have to click on each picture individually to apply motion. As I have many thousands of pictures, to put in many videos, this is a
    real pain.

The only way I can find of applying motion to all of the pictures is to apply a theme, but this also applies filters to all of the photos, and I'd like to leave them as they are.

Is there any way I can elect all of the pictures and apply motion to them all at once, but do nothing else? Can I, for example, create my own theme?

Many thanks.

SteveWoodhouse, Dec 11, 2020
Thema:

How to add motion effect to all pictures in video - windows 10 photo app

1. How to add motion effect to all pictures in video - windows 10 photo app - Similar Threads - add motion effect

2. Photo app effects!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photo app effects!: I have been using the Microsoft Photo app for about 3/4 years now and think it's great. Although mostly for fun I make my own movies and add things to photos etc. Just one simple question, is there any way of getting more "effects" apart from the ones that come with the app?...
  3. Photo app effects!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photo app effects!: I have been using the Microsoft Photo app for about 3/4 years now and think it's great. Although mostly for fun I make my own movies and add things to photos etc. Just one simple question, is there any way of getting more "effects" apart from the ones that come with the app?...
  4. How to add Cartoon effect to videos in Windows 11/10

in Windows 10 News
    How to add Cartoon effect to videos in Windows 11/10: [ATTACH]In this guide, we are going to show you an easy tutorial to add a cartoon effect to your videos on your Windows 11/10 PC. A cartoon effect is used to transform your video into a cartoon-like video. It basically gives a comic look to your videos. You must have seen...
  5. Microsoft Photos App - Video Project - Can I 'Select All' for Motion

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Photos App - Video Project - Can I 'Select All' for Motion: I've started to use the Microsoft Photos app to create videos of my stills. Very nice. However, I feel the finshed videos would look better with a little motion in them. Unfortunately, as far as I can tell, I have to click on each picture individually to apply motion. As...
  6. How to use Motion feature in Photos Video Project

How to use Motion feature in Photos Video Project: Can someone indicate how to specifically use the Motion feature since selecting a Motion effect and clicking done doesn't seem to do anything. Thanks....
  7. Windows 10 photo app - how to select all photos in video slideshow

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 photo app - how to select all photos in video slideshow: Windows 10 photo app - how to select all photos in video slideshow https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-photo-app-how-to-select-all-photos-in/b205bbb7-b685-4a6f-ae78-83f77d98b91f
  8. Video Editor - Add Camera Motion tool - HOW?

Video Editor - Add Camera Motion tool - HOW?: I was expecting the Add Camera Motion feature on the Video Editor in Photos to actually ZOOM in or out or left or right. I don't see any movement. I may be doing it wrong. Does one have to select a start and stop section? Select the move then deselect? Thanks for any...
  9. How to apply same filters, text, motion, 3D effects to all photos while creating video of...

How to apply same filters, text, motion, 3D effects to all photos while creating video of...: I am making birthday video for my kid. I have 50 photos and a song with length of 4 mins. Now I want "Happy Birthday" written at bottom of screen for entire duration of song. I see that currently I'll have to do that for each and every photo. Also what if I want other...
  10. Add 3D Effects to Images and Videos in Windows 10 Photos app

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add 3D Effects to Images and Videos in Windows 10 Photos app: How to: Add 3D Effects to Images and Videos in Windows 10 Photos app How to Add 3D Effects to Images and Videos in Windows 10 Photos app The Photos app included in Windows 10 is a universal app that allows you to enjoy, organize, edit, and share all your digital...