Windows 10: How to add MS Word to Start menu in Windows 10, with dropdown arrow?

Discus and support How to add MS Word to Start menu in Windows 10, with dropdown arrow? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Is there a way to add MS Word to the lefthand column of the Start Menu the list format with a dropdown arrow for accessing recent files? That's how I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by whitelighter27, Apr 5, 2020.

1. How to add MS Word to Start menu in Windows 10, with dropdown arrow?

Is there a way to add MS Word to the lefthand column of the Start Menu the list format with a dropdown arrow for accessing recent files? That's how I have it on my laptop which I believe runs Windows 7 but I'm trying to arrange it this way on my new desktop pc as well which runs Windows 10. When I right-clicked MS Word in the list and selected 'pin to start menu' it put it with the icons in the righthand side. That's not where I want it.

:)

whitelighter27, Apr 5, 2020
  2. souf07 Win User

Word dropdown menu

Hi,

I hope somebody can help me. i created a dropdown menu with some questions. i did this in WORD.
    However i only see the dropdown menu when i'm pointed with my cursor on the dropdown menu. how can i make sure the dropdown menu is shown als always? i hope somebody can help me How to add MS Word to Start menu in Windows 10, with dropdown arrow? :)

thank you in advance.

see below screenshot i want to make this standard available without pointing with my mouse on it.

How to add MS Word to Start menu in Windows 10, with dropdown arrow? [​IMG]

souf07, Apr 5, 2020
  3. DenLane Win User
    Windows 10 start menu dropdown

Every so often, I loose the expand menu in the Start Menu. There is a downward arrow that expands the title program such as Microsoft Office. When you click the downward arrow, it gives you choices of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.

it does not function now. When I click the downward arrow, it closed the start menu.

How do I fix this issue?

DenLane, Apr 5, 2020
  4. scevism Win User

How to add MS Word to Start menu in Windows 10, with dropdown arrow?

scevism, Apr 5, 2020
Thema:

How to add MS Word to Start menu in Windows 10, with dropdown arrow?

1. How to add MS Word to Start menu in Windows 10, with dropdown arrow? - Similar Threads - add Word Start

2. Dropdown option/menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dropdown option/menu: Hey guys!!!Need help Dropdown option/menu is not showing whenever I click the button to drop it down nothing is showing on all browsers only on webpages but when I used other computers it's ok only this computer...
  3. Dropdown option/menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dropdown option/menu: Hey guys!!!Need help Dropdown option/menu is not showing whenever I click the button to drop it down nothing is showing on all browsers only on webpages but when I used other computers it's ok only this computer...
  4. How to add a program to the start menu?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to add a program to the start menu?: I'm trying to configure the Windows 11 start menu to work the way I want. I found these instructions for adding a program to the menu:1. Click the Start button on the task bar.2. Click All Apps.3. Right click the app I want to add. Windows opens a context menu which, in the...
  5. How to add a program to the start menu?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to add a program to the start menu?: I'm trying to configure the Windows 11 start menu to work the way I want. I found these instructions for adding a program to the menu:1. Click the Start button on the task bar.2. Click All Apps.3. Right click the app I want to add. Windows opens a context menu which, in the...
  6. Download arrow or down arrow in start menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    Download arrow or down arrow in start menu: [ATTACH]I had reset [ATTACH] my windows 10 last day after resetting it i found that there are down arrows in start menu.Please help me and give a solution to this problem...
  7. Windows 10 Start Menu Dropdown Selections

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Start Menu Dropdown Selections: In the version of Win10 I used for the past year I could right click in a Word Doc pinned to the start menu icon and click Print. That PC died in January after 6+ years. I have an HP Omen 1 week old. Office H&B was pre-installed. Now there are fewer selections in the...
  8. Issue with Start Menu and dropdown boxes

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Issue with Start Menu and dropdown boxes: Have an issue whereby the Star Menu in Win 10 autoscrolls to the top when I release the left mouse button. It stops scrolling when I move the cursor off the affected area. Also, I cannot scroll and get the focus to remain on any Windows window. As soon as I release the...
  9. How to add Run to Start Menu

in Windows 10 Support
    How to add Run to Start Menu: Normally Winkey+R will open the run box but not when you are running in a VM under Oracle, so ... how do I add Run to the Win 10 Start Menu? Edit: Found that right click on Start Menu brings up dialog that Run is in. 2274
  10. Word dropdown menu

in Windows 10 Support
    Word dropdown menu: Hi, I hope somebody can help me. i created a dropdown menu with some questions. i did this in WORD. However i only see the dropdown menu when i'm pointed with my cursor on the dropdown menu. how can i make sure the dropdown menu is shown als always? i hope somebody can...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ms word how add /-