Windows 10: How to add multiple OneDrive Accounts in on Windows 10 computer

Discus and support How to add multiple OneDrive Accounts in on Windows 10 computer in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]OneDrive is mainly used for backup, you can back up your important folders (your Desktop, Documents, and Pictures folders) on your Windows PC... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Aug 8, 2020.

1. WinClub New Member

How to add multiple OneDrive Accounts in on Windows 10 computer

WinClub, Aug 8, 2020
  2. Freezer Win User

Windows 10 - OneDrive

This is Windows 10 Pro... Enterprise is an entirely different deal and I'm sure I won't have problems that route, but I'm not forking over more $ to dipshit developers. The only thing I can think of is un-linking my Office 365 accounts within Office, but that defeats the purpose of accessing the files ONLINE and managing them from there. I have two alumni accounts, not a single problem in Windows 7/8 until M$shit devs decided to integrate Onedrive. I've deleted, renamed, set read-only to "msosync.exe," ... but windows continues to add it again and again, and NOW I just noticed it's now linking to groove.exe, instead of onedrive. Sooo fn annoying!

Onedrive on Windows 10 is not an 'app' it is integrated. Plus I don't fool around with the Windows Store thoughtless developer child bullshit. Windows Store ought to be completely removed from the Windows platform all together. Also I do not intend to completely remove Onedrive, it defeats the purpose... the purpose is to REMOVE it from Windows Explorer navigation and startup.

Freezer, Aug 8, 2020
  3. Easo Win User
    Windows 10 - OneDrive

Can we have rant-less version, please?

Easo, Aug 8, 2020
  4. How to add multiple OneDrive Accounts in on Windows 10 computer

Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Aug 8, 2020
Thema:

How to add multiple OneDrive Accounts in on Windows 10 computer

1. How to add multiple OneDrive Accounts in on Windows 10 computer - Similar Threads - add multiple OneDrive

2. How to add new Onedrive to computer? How to sink/transfer from two different account ?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to add new Onedrive to computer? How to sink/transfer from two different account ?: How to add new Onedrive to computer? How to sink/transfer from two different account ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-add-new-onedrive-to-computer-how-to/8b65ea58-4ff1-43aa-bff0-c87e3b7488ae
  3. How to add new Onedrive to computer? How to sink/transfer from two different account ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to add new Onedrive to computer? How to sink/transfer from two different account ?: How to add new Onedrive to computer? How to sink/transfer from two different account ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-add-new-onedrive-to-computer-how-to/8b65ea58-4ff1-43aa-bff0-c87e3b7488ae
  4. Add a computer to OneDrive account.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Add a computer to OneDrive account.: I have three computers running on W10 Home. I started with one computer purchased new in 2009. I added a second used computer in 2021. The second computer recognized OneDrive on the original unit without my having to do anything and I used it to pass files back and forth. I...
  5. Add a computer to OneDrive account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Add a computer to OneDrive account.: I have three computers running on W10 Home. I started with one computer purchased new in 2009. I added a second used computer in 2021. The second computer recognized OneDrive on the original unit without my having to do anything and I used it to pass files back and forth. I...
  6. Add a computer to OneDrive account.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Windows Accounts on multiple computers

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Accounts on multiple computers: So full disclosure I think Windows 10 and the whole trying to force you to use a Microsoft account is crap. I left the Microsoft ecosystem a long time ago because of things like this. So I’m biased against it. Although I don’t mind Windows 7 it is mature, stable and did do...
  8. Add Multiple OneDrive Accounts to PC One Business, Two Personal

Add Multiple OneDrive Accounts to PC One Business, Two Personal: I am trying to add, and sync, three OneDrive accounts to my PC Windows 10. I have a corporate account through my company. I have a second personal account that is already added/synced. I am the head of a non-profit that I'm using for a third and separate account. I need to...
  9. OneDrive on Multiple Computers

OneDrive on Multiple Computers: I have three computers A, B, and C. Computer A has Desktop A and Pictures A, Computer B has Desktop B and Pictures B, and Computer C has Desktop C and Pictures C. None of the 6 desktops and pictures are duplicated. Each is unique. I have one Microsoft Account. I have...
  10. OneDrive - Sync Multiple Accounts in Windows

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    OneDrive - Sync Multiple Accounts in Windows: How to: OneDrive - Sync Multiple Accounts in Windows How to Sync Multiple OneDrive Accounts in Windows [img] Information Quite a few of us Windows users have multiple Microsoft email accounts, each of them today with OneDrive. I am for sure not the only user who...