Windows 10: How to add music service to Cortana's Notebook

Discus and support How to add music service to Cortana's Notebook in Cortana to solve the problem; I asked Cortana to play Spotify, she said "I'm on it", but then she hit me with this. [ATTACH] The problem is I don't see Notebook as suggested here... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by Vítězslav Ferko, Oct 25, 2020.

1. How to add music service to Cortana's Notebook

I asked Cortana to play Spotify, she said "I'm on it", but then she hit me with this.

How to add music service to Cortana's Notebook c8d5adfd-4846-4122-8c91-6c40f49eda64?upload=true.png

The problem is I don't see Notebook as suggested here https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/make-cortana-yours-65a82935-19a4-1e05-d56a-6e7421c6f794

How to add music service to Cortana's Notebook 032bb6a5-9eff-4371-b98b-fee199932d41?upload=true.png

Note, my region is set to Czech Republic, but the whole system is in English and I can still talk to Cortana.

How to add music service to Cortana's Notebook 8cff51ed-055b-4098-a59f-232c1e029b3d?upload=true.png

:)

Vítězslav Ferko, Oct 25, 2020
  2. Dewdrop_ Win User

Cortana Notebook

In order to enable the Notebook icon in Cortana, I suggest you to check if you have enabled Cortana.

To enable Cortana, please follow the steps below:

• Go to Cortana.
    • Go to Settings.
    • Turn on “Cortana can give you suggestions, ideas, reminders, alerts”.

Hope this helps.

Dewdrop_, Oct 25, 2020
  3. Cortana can't control music.

This resolution is not for the Cortana app that comes with Windows 10 2004 (19041.388)

1. Open Cortana.
    2. Select Notebook , then Music. - Does not exist in the new Cortana...
    3. Choose Spotify, and enter your account information. Or, create an account. - This step does not help without previous step.
    There are no additional settings that indicate Notebook nor music.

There also are no additional options for Music anywhere within settings:

Cortana has been dumbed down and commonly used features are now gone. Please tell me that you are not going to suggest using Google Home or Amazon Alexa now! lol

Cortana:

How to add music service to Cortana's Notebook 3398c1ad-1b25-4975-84d7-4141554d8d58?upload=true.png

Cortana Settings:

How to add music service to Cortana's Notebook f8d753c2-1428-4c08-b794-f3550b25e8fd?upload=true.png

Windows Version:

1. How to add music service to Cortana's Notebook 504be383-b386-4e78-95bb-2a5dda9c93d7?upload=true.png

The Hunted's911, Oct 25, 2020
  4. How to add music service to Cortana's Notebook

Cortana - notebook icon missing

Cortana can give you suggestions, ideas, reminders, alerts”. option not turn on

Biswajit samal, Oct 25, 2020
Thema:

How to add music service to Cortana's Notebook

1. How to add music service to Cortana's Notebook - Similar Threads - add music service

2. CORTANA NOTEBOOK

in Cortana
    CORTANA NOTEBOOK: IM UNABLE TO USE CORTANA AND ITS COMMANDS DUE TO THE NOTEBOOK ICON AND SETTINGS ARE MISSING . SHE DOESNT RESPOND TO ANY COMMANDS . SIMPLE ONES LIKE THE WEATHER. HOW CAN I LAUNCH COMMANDS AND RESPONSES...
  3. how to add music to iphone

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how to add music to iphone: I recently found a music converter from Youtube, to my PC, now I need to learn how to send these files to my IOS phone, Windows PC. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-add-music-to-iphone/b0c3d8ea-cb12-4cc6-81e9-5e7cbf999815
  4. How to add another music app in Cortana notebook in windows 10?

in Cortana
    How to add another music app in Cortana notebook in windows 10?: I want to Gaana music app in Cortana notebook but there isn't any option to add any other app. Any help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-add-another-music-app-in-cortana-notebook/c52fd4e6-2e68-46df-adf8-85e532816203"
  5. Cortana Music

in Cortana
    Cortana Music: Hey all, How do I get Cortana to play music stored locally on my PC? My google-fu has failed me after several hours of looking. I do NOT want to use Iheart radio, spotify or any of that nonsense. Just play what I already have, whether its with groove, media player,...
  6. Cortana Music

in Cortana
    Cortana Music: Hey all, How do I get Cortana to play music stored locally on my PC? My google-fu has failed me after several hours of looking. I do NOT want to use Iheart radio, spotify or any of that nonsense. Just play what I already have, whether its with groove, media player,...
  7. Cortana notebook

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cortana notebook: I found out that there are no several commands in my Cortana notebook. The issue showed up after Windows upgrade to the new version 1809. I didn’t find these commands, especially "Packages" on my laptop and on my Windows 10 phone. Could you help me to get it back?...
  8. cortana notebook missing music tab

in Cortana
    cortana notebook missing music tab: Hi, my Cortana note book is missing the music tab / option. How do I install this? thx https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cortana-notebook-missing-music-tab/eef40b0a-d521-47c3-904b-c42bafda439e"
  9. Cortana Add a Service Button Not There

in Cortana
    Cortana Add a Service Button Not There: Hi, When I try to connect a service to Cortana it only comes up with a list of 5 services and no "Add a service" button as I have seen in screenshots and videos about Cortana's notebook. There is also no Music section my Manage Skills tab in Cortana's notebook. Here is a...
  10. Cortana Notebook Music Missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cortana Notebook Music Missing: Hi, On all my machines the Cortana notebook doesn't have a Music option like I keep seeing in screenshots, there's other things I see in screenshots which I don't see in Cortana like daily routine, I don't know if it's just how it behaves when it's comain joined, I have...