Windows 10: how to add my pc in windows store, it's linked to the OLD user

Discus and support how to add my pc in windows store, it's linked to the OLD user in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I just bought a pc from ebay, already had win 10 pro installed, but it's linked to the sellers microsoft account, so i cannot download my games, or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Extravagante13, May 27, 2020.

1. how to add my pc in windows store, it's linked to the OLD user

I just bought a pc from ebay, already had win 10 pro installed, but it's linked to the sellers microsoft account, so i cannot download my games, or apps i already own

please help

trying to get live help is a joke

:)

Extravagante13, May 27, 2020
  2. Dos101 Win User

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, May 27, 2020
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    Microsoft Store won't open. OneNote reverted back to old icon and I want the new one, not the old ugly OneNote.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

It is very unusual that Microsoft Store doesn’t open when clicked on the icon. We would suggest you to try the steps mentioned below and see if that helps:

Method 1: Reset Store

You can try resetting Store and see if that works. Refer the steps mentioned below:

1. Press Windows key + R, to open Run dialog box.
    2. Type wsreset and click on OK. A command prompt window will open and reset Store, after this Store will be relaunched automatically.

Method 2: Re-register Store

If resetting Store doesn’t help, we can try re-registering Store and check. Refer the steps mentioned below:

1. Press Windows + X keys together and click on
      Windows PowerShell (Admin).
    2. Now paste the following command and hit Enter:
      Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers| Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}
    3. Restart the PC.

Method 3: New User account

If resetting and re-registering Store doesn’t work, we would suggest you to try creating a new user account and see if the issue persist. Kindly,
    refer the steps mentioned in the article
    Create a local user or administrator account in Windows 10

Let us know the results.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, May 27, 2020
  4. how to add my pc in windows store, it's linked to the OLD user

New emails link to old emails and they all show in the inbox

Hi Carlson,

Thank you for being part of Windows 10.

Before we proceed, I need more information to help you better.

• How many user account you have configured in the Windows Mail app?
    • What do you mean by “New emails link to old emails”?
    If you have configured more than one user account in the Windows Mail app then, I would suggest you to switch the user accounts and check the emails in the inbox.

Follow the below steps to switch the user accounts in the Windows Mail app:

• Open the Mail app.
    • Under the Accounts select one user account and check the
      Inbox
      under Folders.
    If the issue still persist then, I would recommend you to delete and reconfigure the account.

Hope the above information helps. Reply with necessary information and the result to help you further.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, May 27, 2020
Thema:

how to add my pc in windows store, it's linked to the OLD user

1. how to add my pc in windows store, it's linked to the OLD user - Similar Threads - add store linked

2. i add new user in windows 10 but icant login with old user

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    i add new user in windows 10 but icant login with old user: i add new user in windows 10 but icant login with old user https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-add-new-user-in-windows-10-but-icant-login-with/8afa370e-a6a8-48bf-bcfa-978cf398c3b8
  3. i add new user in windows 10 but icant login with old user

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i add new user in windows 10 but icant login with old user: i add new user in windows 10 but icant login with old user https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-add-new-user-in-windows-10-but-icant-login-with/8afa370e-a6a8-48bf-bcfa-978cf398c3b8
  4. i add new user in windows 10 but icant login with old user

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How do I add my parent as a user on my pc?

How do I add my parent as a user on my pc?: I'm a child and I want to add my dad's account to my pc. The reason is because he owns game pass and I want to use it on my pc. But I can't seem to add him. It says he is already on the pc even though he is not. Can anybody help relate or help....
  6. How do I add my parent as a user on my pc?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I add my parent as a user on my pc?: I'm a child and I want to add my dad's account to my pc. The reason is because he owns game pass and I want to use it on my pc. But I can't seem to add him. It says he is already on the pc even though he is not. Can anybody help relate or help....
  7. how old does someone have to be to add an account to a pc?

in Windows 10 Customization
    how old does someone have to be to add an account to a pc?: i want to know what age is someone allowed to add a Microsoft account to a pc on their own? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-old-does-someone-have-to-be-to-add-an-account/25413cf7-f1b6-4dc3-98e2-eba2d68a5ffb
  8. LINKING PC TO MICROSOFT STORE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    LINKING PC TO MICROSOFT STORE: i Just purchased FX Simulator 2020 and have a new PC. Apparently I have to link my PC to Microsoft to commence a download! The PC is a Hybrid AMD I think not asurface Pro/duo Xbox etc. How do I link this PC to Microsoft? my real question is why do I link?...
  9. How do I add another user to my pc

How do I add another user to my pc: i want to create a new perfil for my brother how i can do it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-win_people/how-do-i-add-another-user-to-my-pc/8d816ddc-dceb-404b-a3da-83c270ec7015
  10. How to add another user to my PC?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How to add another user to my PC?: Hi Roomies, I'm using Win 10 Pro and I'm trying to add another user to my laptop with a local account and I'm getting this error once I click add user. [img] Thank you 23590