Windows 10: How to add narration to Windows 10 slideshow?

Discus and support How to add narration to Windows 10 slideshow? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How to add narration to Windows 10 slideshow? Greg https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/narration/2a031876-e5ee-40ea-a900-f0094fb4d674 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by GregoryBoyle2, Nov 20, 2018.

1. How to add narration to Windows 10 slideshow?

How to add narration to Windows 10 slideshow?

Greg

:)

GregoryBoyle2, Nov 20, 2018
  2. Arul_D Win User

Are there any other voices for Narrator in the Ease of Access in Windows 10?

Hi Melody,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Type narrator in the search bar and press enter.

• Click on voices

• And select find other voices that work with Narrator.
    Let us know if you need further assistance with Windows related issues. We will be happy to help.

Arul_D, Nov 20, 2018
  3. Arul_D Win User
    Are there any other voices for Narrator in the Ease of Access in Windows 10?

Hello Brenda,

I would suggest you to refer to the below steps to turn off narrator.

• Type ease of access in the search bar and press enter

• Click on Narrator and turn off
    Reference:

Hear text read aloud with Narrator

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/getstarted-hear-text-read-aloud

Hope this information is helpful. Please write back to us if you need any further assistance, we'll be glad to assist you.

Arul_D, Nov 20, 2018
  4. How to add narration to Windows 10 slideshow?

How to turn off the narrator on Windows 10?

Hello Lee,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. We will assist you in resolving the issue.

Before assisting further, I would like to ask you few questions:

• When you say “Navigater”, are you referring to narrator?
    • Did you try to turn the “Navigater” off from the settings page?

If you are referring to the narrator settings, I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if the issue is resolved.

• Press Windows logo key on the keyboard, type Narrator settings and select the top most search result.
    • Slide the Narrator option bar to Off status under
      Hear text and controls on the screen.
    • Close the window and check if the changes are effective.

Write to us with the status of the issue on the same post for further assistance on the query. Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Nov 20, 2018
Thema:

How to add narration to Windows 10 slideshow?

1. How to add narration to Windows 10 slideshow? - Similar Threads - add narration slideshow

2. How to disable Narrator in Windows 11/10 computer

in Windows 10 News
    How to disable Narrator in Windows 11/10 computer: [ATTACH]In this post, we will help you how to disable Narrator on Windows 11/10 computer. The Narrator is a built-in screen reader app for Windows OS that reads aloud the text visible on your computer screen, describes calendar appointments, reads a document, Start menu...
  3. Windows 10 explorer and narrator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 explorer and narrator: Using windows explorer with narrator turned on as I pass over directories in drives they automatically open how can this be stopped https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-explorer-and-narrator/aaa90ea6-b35e-4334-a0e4-5bd7c1c89324
  4. Windows 10 explorer and narrator

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 explorer and narrator: Using windows explorer with narrator turned on as I pass over directories in drives they automatically open how can this be stopped https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-explorer-and-narrator/aaa90ea6-b35e-4334-a0e4-5bd7c1c89324
  5. Windows 10 explorer and narrator

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  6. How to configure Narrator settings in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to configure Narrator settings in Windows 10: Narrator lets you use your PC without a display or mouse to complete common tasks if you’re visually challenged. It reads and interacts with things on the screen, like text and buttons. You can also use Narrator to read and write an email, browse the Internet, and work with...
  7. I cant add narration in windows 10 photos

I cant add narration in windows 10 photos: I'm trying to make a video and want to add narration from start to end in one flow but I cant see the narration under audio - only tells me to import an audio file. Can someone help me please?...
  8. How to use Narrator in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to use Narrator in Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Windows 10, just like its predecessor, offers Narrator feature. The feature helps those in need of aid with vision, hearing, or dexterity impairments. It can help elders or those who have dexterity and mobility impairments by birth. In this guide, [...] This...
  9. Narrator in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Narrator in Windows 10: How do I show Win 10 Narrator active on the task bar, so I can access the controls easier, and see when its on or off ? Thanks for your help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/narrator-in-windows-10/5dace3d5-faf2-432a-a400-a39f3594feea
  10. How to disable narrator in windows 10

How to disable narrator in windows 10: Hi guys, Can anyone tell me how to disable narrator in windows 10 ? Regards. 57368

Users found this page by searching for:

1. add narration to windows 10 photo