Windows 10: How to add new Folder locations in Photos app on Windows 10

Discus and support How to add new Folder locations in Photos app on Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] [ATTACH]As a fairly adaptable operating system, Windows has always had a dedicated way of browsing and viewing photos. In Windows 10 as well,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Jan 1, 2020.

1. WinClub New Member

How to add new Folder locations in Photos app on Windows 10

WinClub, Jan 1, 2020

2. SlideShow in Photos app does not display more that 30 photos

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to remove and re-add the photos folder from Photo app. Follow the steps below:

• Open Photos App.

• Click on Settings.

• Under Sources click on the X mark next to the folder location listed to delete the location from Photos App.

• Once done try to re-add the folder by clicking on Add a Folder.

• Restart the computer and check if issue persists.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Jan 1, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 1, 2020
  4. How to add new Folder locations in Photos app on Windows 10

Windows 10 photos app slideshow problems

Hi Stephen,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. I will assist you with this.

I suggest you to remove and re-add the photos folder from Photo app. Follow the steps below:

• Open Photos App.

• Click on Settings.

• Under Sources click on the X mark next to the folder location listed to delete the location from Photos App.

• Once done try to re-add the folder by clicking on Add a Folder.

• Restart the computer and check if issue persists.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Deepak_Krishnan R, Jan 1, 2020
Thema:

How to add new Folder locations in Photos app on Windows 10

1. How to add new Folder locations in Photos app on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - add Folder locations

2. New folder in Windows 10 Photos app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New folder in Windows 10 Photos app: Not a big problem but is irritating. Not sure which update added it. In the photo app When I open it and then open folders I now have recent folder (says new in collection)with all the pis listed in folder, an cannot remove it. Windos10 20HD Build 19042.789 173558
  3. How to add Favorites to Photos app in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to add Favorites to Photos app in Windows 10: [ATTACH]This post will show you how to add Favorites in the Photos app in Windows 10. Microsoft has added a new option to mark any […] This article How to add Favorites to Photos app in Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  4. Add a folder on Windows 10 photo app not working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Add a folder on Windows 10 photo app not working: Hello, I cannot add folders in windows 10 photo app. I click on "add a folder" button in both settings and folders sections but nothing happens. I have tried to reset the app and still not working. I also uninstalled it and reinstall it but same happens. Any ideas? Please...
  5. Unable to add folders to Microsoft Photo App

Unable to add folders to Microsoft Photo App: I see a lot of threads about this subject but no clear answer When i go to Settings\Sources and when i try to add an other folder nothing happens When i click on import\From a folder nothing happens When i go to folders and click on add a folder nothing happens I tried...
  6. Unable to add folders to Microsoft Photo App

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to add folders to Microsoft Photo App: I see a lot of threads about this subject but no clear answer When i go to Settings\Sources and when i try to add an other folder nothing happens When i click on import\From a folder nothing happens When i go to folders and click on add a folder nothing happens I tried...
  7. Easy Guide: How to Update or Add a New Location in the Weather App in Windows 10

Easy Guide: How to Update or Add a New Location in the Weather App in Windows 10: Windows 10 includes a weather app that lets you monitor the forecast in your area. Users can add multiple locations, which is great if you travel to different places or just want to keep tabs on a different area of the world, city or state. Easy Guides are intended to make...
  8. How to Add new Folder in Mail app

How to Add new Folder in Mail app: I am unable to add new folder in the app. the + sign is not available in more... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-outlook_mail/how-to-add-new-folder-in-mail-app/eba6a52e-a019-454e-a1af-a203f296706e
  9. Add and Remove Folders in Photos app in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add and Remove Folders in Photos app in Windows 10: How to: Add and Remove Folders in Photos app in Windows 10 How to Add and Remove Folders in Photos app in Windows 10 The 3D effects like butterflies, lasers, or explosions that magically appear in your video. The Photos app in Windows 10 gathers photos from your PC,...
  10. New Photos.DLC.Main Add-on for Photos app in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    New Photos.DLC.Main Add-on for Photos app in Windows 10: Microsoft's update servers began pushing out a mysterious new app recently, and the unexpected arrival is stirring up suspicion and anger among some Windows 10 users. The new app is called Photos Add-on, and its entry in the Windows Store offers few clues about what it is...