Windows 10: How to Add or Remove Extract All from context menu for ZIP files

Discus and support How to Add or Remove Extract All from context menu for ZIP files in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]If you have a ZIP file in your computer and you right-click on it, it shows Extract All option to get data from inside a […] This article How... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, May 23, 2020.

1. WinClub New Member

How to Add or Remove Extract All from context menu for ZIP files

WinClub, May 23, 2020
  2. pyramid10 Win User

Extracting Zip Files

Are the step-by-step processes identical? That is, the folder extracted from and the folder extracted to belong to the same hierarchical file system structure. If they are, that suggests mildly the Cumulative Update left an electron or two out of place.

pyramid10, May 23, 2020
  3. Extracting Zip Files

Thanks pyramid10 for your contribution, I ensured that the steps taken and the source and destination folders were the same, in the using zip7 as suggested by BunnyJ resolved all issues for me.
    I am the first to admit that I am a long long way from understanding the intricacies of computers and if truth be told I am now to old anyway to absorb much information.
    Cheers.

croydonian, May 23, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Brink, May 23, 2020
Thema:

1. How to Add or Remove Extract All from context menu for ZIP files - Similar Threads - Add Remove Extract

2. Extracting a zipped file

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Extracting a zipped file: I have a zipped file and I'm trying to unzip it, but if I try to extract it, it says I need to copy a file to it. What shall I do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/extracting-a-zipped-file/b0ff20c4-c44b-48f5-a303-1e8a054275eb
  3. How to add or remove EFS File ownership from Context Menu in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to add or remove EFS File ownership from Context Menu in Windows 10: [ATTACH]Encryption is the strongest protection that Windows provides to help you keep your files and folders secure. When you encrypt a file or folder with […] This article How to add or remove EFS File ownership from Context Menu in Windows 10 first appeared on...
  4. Extracting a zipped file

Extracting a zipped file: I have downloaded a shared file a video from my Google Drive but when I try to extract it into my downloads folder, I get the message 'The compressed zipped file C:\users etcetc is invalid'...
  5. Extracting ZIP files

Extracting ZIP files: I bought my Surface in the US, but I live in China. I try to download content for my Adobe products, but Windows cannot recognize the file type ZIP. The downloads are given a file type in Chinese. I suspect this is the reason. [ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  6. how to restore extract all to context menu in windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how to restore extract all to context menu in windows 10: how to restore extract all to context menu in windows 10 How is that done ? [Email Removed] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-restore-extract-all-to-context-menu-in/36978f1d-e1e6-4789-8c01-d507158be9cd
  7. Add "Convert to 7z" to .zip context menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    Add "Convert to 7z" to .zip context menu: Convert and replace zip files (requires 7-Zip). [img] ConvertTo7z.reg 103630
  8. "Extract All" missing from context menu

in Windows 10 Support
    "Extract All" missing from context menu: I understand that Windows 10 has a default zip file zip/unzip feature but the "Extract All" option is not on my rt. click file context menu. Is there a setting I need to find or is there a problem? 72979
  9. Add or Remove Extract All Context Menu in Windows

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add or Remove Extract All Context Menu in Windows: How to: Add or Remove Extract All Context Menu in Windows How to Add or Remove Extract All Context Menu for ZIP Files in Windows When you right click or press and hold on a .zip file, the Extract All context menu will extract all contents in the .zip file into a new...
  10. MSI files - Add Extract All to Context Menu in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    MSI files - Add Extract All to Context Menu in Windows 10: How to: MSI files - Add Extract All to Context Menu in Windows 10 How to Add Extract All to Context Menu of MSI files in Windows 10 [img] Information A Microsoft Windows installer package (.msi) file is a storage file containing the instructions and data required to...